Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she can't wait to get home staring at her oven that's not in her kitchen .

These Instagram people just take eveyrhing for granted they get to big for Thier boots don't they and don't appreciate anything as most things is gifted or given free to advertise

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit late to the party sorry but she doesn’t half talk some tit. So they booked the holiday based on the fact the hotel had a kids club but then supposedly they were in two minds about whether to send them to said kids club? 🤯 And “I think we would’ve been ok sending them to the kids club for an hour” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Trying her best to sound like a decent, maternal, caring mother there, she 100% would’ve stuck those boys in a kids club all day if she could have. And who the hell goes for lunch on their own during a family holiday? So bizarre. Like others have said, why can’t she take one boy for some 1 on 1 time and her husband take the other then switch around? My kids love getting a bit of 1-1 time with each of us. Family life just really isn’t for her and it’s blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Reactions: 28
I dont think they've ever spent 1 on 1 time with either of the boys have they?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Has she even been in the pool with them? Or would the chlorine turn her hair green?
When I’m in a pool with my kids, I’m straight in there, under the water making them laugh. Not a scrap of make up on, and having fun. Can you ever imagine her doing that? She’ll sit on the side, hair done, full face of make up on, looking around at who is admiring her 🥴

Edited to add:

This just came up on my Insta… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When I’m in a pool with my kids, I’m straight in there, under the water making them laugh. Not a scrap of make up on, and having fun. Can you ever imagine her doing that? She’ll sit on the side, hair done, full face of make up on, looking around at who is admiring her 🥴

It’s such a shame isn’t being that plastic and controlling you can’t just let yourself go and enjoy it!
I feel like her holiday as been the biggest eye opener. All the things we knew seem to have been confirmed.

Reactions: 18
It’s such a shame isn’t being that plastic and controlling you can’t just let yourself go and enjoy it!
I feel like her holiday as been the biggest eye opener. All the things we knew seem to have been confirmed.
Absolutely. Sometimes I feel like an absolute twit for being on here but do you know what? We’re right. We can’t all be wrong. We have them absolutely sussed and they know it. That’s why they hate Tattle so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely. Sometimes I feel like an absolute twit for being on here but do you know what? We’re right. We can’t all be wrong. We have them absolutely sussed and they know it. That’s why they hate Tattle so much.
Yep 100% with this. Can’t believe the obvious boredom “gotta keep them happy” and then the clear disgust that she can’t dump her boys for an hour. And what self entitled idiot would walk through a hotel foyer filling themself talking tit like she did. That holiday is rubbish. She has no imagination and has fallen flat on her arse. She’d be better off just enjoying the break, having some fun and drinks, maybe put on 7lbs having some fun and drinks with Chris, maybe some fun time together 😉 , then she can draw a line and lose that 7lbs and get some engagement from that no doubt 😂😂😂
It is like watching a car crash. I don’t really feel sorry for her any more though. She’s a massive 🔔🔚. 👃

Reactions: 21
Even her genuine followers must be shaking their heads in amazement at her behaviour and attitude on this holiday. Why go away with the kids when they were clearly just planning on ditching them all day in the kids club. Go away as a couple and stop pretending the miracle boy's (😉) were all you ever wanted, it's getting very boring now.

Reactions: 17
Sorry just here to laugh that they can’t leave their precious boys at the kids club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only reason they booked there I’m sure and they can’t leave them 😂😂😂😂😂😃😂😂 pack your bags now and go home back to the gym crèche love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m currently a SAHM to my extremely “spirited” 🤣 21 month old little girl, and I have no qualms saying that I jump at the opportunity for a bit of me time (doesn’t happen that often) but no way on earth would I put her in a kids club on holiday! Not only do I think she would be too young, as are the “boy’s”, but isn’t the point of a family holiday to actually spend time together as a family?! She’s got to be the least maternal person I’ve ever known.

Reactions: 28
They deffo would have gone somewhere better if they could have afforded too. They are nowhere near as well off as they like to make out. I also think they looked into moving but couldn't afford to do so. Hence all the crappy "improvements" and the bigging up of her "village" 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.