Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely trolling us all with her Q&A 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the boys were so good on the plane, ask for advice don't give, we jointly pay the bills ... duck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's absolutely trolling us all with her Q&A 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the boys were so good on the plane, ask for advice don't give, we jointly pay the bills ... duck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, who in their right mind would go up to strangers on a plane during a globel pandemic no less (yes Nikki Covid is still a thing, not that you'd know!!!) to say how uhhhhhmazzzzzzing her two babies were 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the duck has 4 bank accounts?! So let's break that down, one joint account for bills... which she can't be paying much into if she has a business account, personal account and savings account? :rolleyes: If that's true, I'd hate to guess how many credit accounts she's got.

• Haha
Fopperholic 85 Thread suggestion - 4 bank accounts but not a penny to her name and all because her content is lame, lame, lame!

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Exactly, who in their right mind would go up to strangers on a plane during a globel pandemic no less (yes Nikki Covid is still a thing, not that you'd know!!!) to say how uhhhhhmazzzzzzing her two babies were 🤥
No one would, utter crap! I just took my son to see family in Jersey (FYI great little trip if anyone wants a staycation with nice empty beaches, 40 min flight, free covid test on arrival and hardly any cases on the island) the plane was full, my little boy was smiling at everyone but no ones sat chatting to strangers in a pandemic.

Edit: That bank account comment has really annoyed me! Clearly trying to appear more successful/well off than she is. No need for her to have a business account surely? You usually have to pay for those anyway. She is just trying to be her usual brag-a-holic self. Her social accounts cannot make more than what, £8-10k a year max and that's being very bloody generous?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else still not over the fact she picked two names which are half the same?! It’s like she was thinking of one name and couldn’t decide between the two so just used both instead of thinking of something different for the second twin! I remember reading her birth announcement with the names, in the days I actually followed her and liked her and thought ahhhh she’s had the babies and then just thought wtf with the names 🤣🙈
My middle son is named Grayson 💙🌈 I think it's a beautiful name (obvs) and I chose it before Fopperbollox 😜

Reactions: 8
Anyone else still not over the fact she picked two names which are half the same?! It’s like she was thinking of one name and couldn’t decide between the two so just used both instead of thinking of something different for the second twin! I remember reading her birth announcement with the names, in the days I actually followed her and liked her and thought ahhhh she’s had the babies and then just thought wtf with the names 🤣🙈
Their names make me cringe, not because I dislike them and absolutely no disrespect to anyone else whose chose them, but choosing practically the same name for them both. Also with having a boys name as a surname, I just don’t get it. I don’t feel like she’s ever let them be individuals - even though when pregnant she was definitely not dressing them the same as they are not identical 🧐

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion #85 palms off the kids as soon as she gets off the plane, give it up Nikki, you put yourself to shame!

Reactions: 25
Thread Suggestion #85 Fopps has been on holiday practically parenting two babies on her own, but give her a break because she has put on a stone (10lbs corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fopperholic #85 back from Spain with some extra weight so now there's nothing on her plate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She has to be trolling us, she’s said on her Q & A if you struggle to communicate your needs with your partner you can send a voice note! 🤣🤣🤣 Which psycho sends their partner (or anyone?) a voice note. Nikki of course, we all remember her bitchy voice notes. Is the person who received the horrible voice note from Nikki sent still here among us?
She sent someone a nasty voice note? 😱

Reactions: 6
My middle son is named Grayson 💙🌈 I think it's a beautiful name (obvs) and I chose it before Fopperbollox 😜
I really don’t mind the name at all it’s just the two names together with half of the name being the same 🤣 plus I don’t think a name ending with N goes with Ryan either. It sounds repetitive saying the first and surname together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These thread suggestions are killing me 🤣

I’ve got 3 bank accounts, a joint for bills, my own current and a savings account… which never has anything in it 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Thread 85 - The holiday looked tit, mad she had to parent her kids, and back at the gym downing cola like a tit.

Im sorry but anyone with at least four bank accounts (more if you include Chris's) could afford to have their oven in their actual kitchen and not the cheapo job they had to save some "minnie" bore of Nicola, empty numerous bank accounts are not a status symbol you saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im sorry but anyone with at least four bank accounts (more if you include Chris's) could afford to have their oven in their actual kitchen and not the cheapo job they had to save some "minnie" bore of Nicola, empty numerous bank accounts are not a status symbol you saddo!
There's probably only £5 in some of them 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's probably only £5 in some of them 😄
I was gonna say it doesn’t mean she has anything in them 🤣🤣 I have 4, joint one, my personal, a Christmas fund one, and a emergency savings one. But that’s because I’m a sod for transferring money so the bank cards are locked away at home and I don’t have the apps 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.