Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Realslimshady

Who's betti g she sat in a dark room right now watching married at first sight.
Or reading on here!! 🙋‍♀️

I was just thinking, imagine if you hadn't:
- converted the back of your garage into an office for..... someone
- spent all that money on crap you don't need
- spent a fortune taking your toddlers/2/3 year olds to every soft play going
- paid for 2 miracles/longed for babies to go to the most expensive nursery in the area 2 days a week while you dick about infront of a camera in your princess room

..... you might have the money for a really nice holiday as a family!

It's like real life....😘 you're welcome hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣

She is raging the kids club is closed. Actually admitted that’s why they picked the hotel because they take kids from 6 months (sorry but wtf :oops:!!)
maybe it’s just me but not a chance I’d leave my three year old at kids club whilst on holiday abroad?! I get with older kids it’s great for them to meet friends etc but toddlers?! She just sees it as a crèche for HER BENEFIT. It won’t of been for the boys benefit!! Isn’t this a birthday present to the boys? Yet she wanted to spend as little time as possible with them! We go on holiday to spend time together as a family!! She absolutely hates looking after her own kids doesn’t she?! She shouldn’t of got pregnant, she should of just got a pet goldfish.

• Heart
Pat Butcher called hun, she wants her style back.

Why is there so much leopard print? Whyyyyy?! Those glasses are fucking awful 🤮
I love a bit of leopard print but Fopps does not know how to style anything

Oh my god. I like a bit of leopard print. As in maybe shoes or a bag or something with a black outfit for example.

not fucking head to toe. Is she trying to look like an actual leopard? She looks at least 50View attachment 765489
She is legit a parody
3B790D4A-3421-44E2-B9F6-837A732DAB96.jpeg

18AAC3B0-8ABE-4025-85FE-C25C6CEBB0E8.jpeg

6B3C0185-7B5C-4531-B0F0-62E80879431D.jpeg

• Haha

Slimem

I can’t cope with mad mazza’s terrible, terrible grammar. It makes my teeth itch.

Also, stop sexualising 3 yr olds with comments about them ‘checking out the ladies’ in the comments you bunch of weirdos. So strange, old fashioned and creepy.

The more they continue to force this idea of them being 3 yr old sexual predators towards little girls, the harder it will be for them to eventually talk about their preferences when they are older, whatever they may be!

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s getting weirder by the day.

Going for lunch on your own and having a walk around filming empty areas?

Going for breakfast on your own I can maybe understand if you’re up early and everyone else is having a lie in. But lunch? When/where are Chris and the boys having lunch?

They are just the strangest family.

Reactions: 32

JJusa69

VIP Member
There no way anyone asked her that considering it's nearly the end of September and teachers are back at school......

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
She's showed more of this holiday already than the holiday she got paid to show and advertise as her job 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Wow

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Not seen any comments from Mad Mother Mazza on her two posts Does that mean Fopps hasn’t had time to do one. Surely there would be one with a Bless Them at the end
I think you're on to something there. Mad Mazza also can't differentiate between Their/They're/There and Your/You're... :unsure:

I did have to laugh when she claimed to be 'only considering a kids club but in two minds about it' Then went on to say that's why they picked the hotel! Then her tone of voice changed, VERY irritated that Jet2 hasn't correctly listed that it's not available for under 5's...who does she think she's fooling?

Her behaviour is odd and unrelatable, I'm about to go back to work full time so have been putting my 17-month-old in a nursery to get him used to it for 3hrs a few times a week, I miss him terribly yet happily admit I've found being a stay at home mum bloody tough! And I never get time to have a 5-minute shower, let alone a bloody 3hr shopping trip etc, and if I ever did go away that long for myself, I'd worry about him!

What I mean is, I admit to finding parenting hard, and I do genuinely need more 'me time' 🤣 as I've not had any for 17 months, I want to work again but I'm also so nervous, sad, guilty about leaving my boy, I've cried almost every nursery drop off! Yet with Nikki, she claims to adore it, adores her miracles, loves staying at home, makes other mums feel bad and yet there's never a minute she's actually genuinely upset about not being with them, even on holiday she's trying to palm them off. It's really sad.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
How many times has she mentioned that it’s SO BUSY today, been reading here then Prikki?

Who goes for lunch on their own on a family holiday 😂😂 Maybe the boys are having their essential nap and Chris has told her to fuck off cause she’s that annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Scullybob

VIP Member
Pre babies, they had quite snazzy holidays in places where she could celeb spot, which were not child friendly. I think this is their first holiday with kids where they haven't had her parents to babysit, so it's a wakeup call to her. She can't do exactly what she wants, the weather's shite and it sounds like things aren't quite what she'd expected. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person, let's hope the kids eat too much sugar and shit in the pool 🤣🤣

• Haha

Beckyboo85

It’s so tragic seeing people walking round places filming themselves talking to their “followers”. It’s embarrassing and if there were other people at the hotel (which there doesn’t seem to be) then 100% people will notice and be laughing at her x