Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Very quick to delete that bottom comment, she obviously sits there waiting for replies, so she can quickly read and then delete if necessary. Such a sad life.
"I haven't got newborns anymore" but happy to use #firsttimemom any chance I get 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34

theeyeroller

VIP Member
The sheer audacity of her saying things like “one of my videos I’m editing for work” to make herself sound like she’s doing something worthwhile for a job 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t last an hour working a real, decent, high pressured job with long hours in a hospital, school, office, shop, or anywhere else!
And it’s absolute bullshit that it upsets her to see breastfeeding photos. She clearly never wanted to breastfeed which is fine, but why doesn’t she just own it? Feels bad about not breastfeeding twins (which most decent humans would probably struggle with so no shame in giving it up) but she doesn’t seem to feel bad about leaving them at the drop of a hat, ignoring them for 12 hours in the night, pimping them out on social media, treating them like one entity or any of the other crappy stuff she’s done? Nah, I smell shite. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She stays so calm in an emergency and Chris panics “bless him”…could she be anymore patronizing??! God she’s so desperate to prove herself as better than him and anyone else.
Bullshit - she isn't 'calm' she's just completely devoid of emotion, has no maternal instinct, couldn't give two shits, and was preoccupied with how much of an inconvenience it was to her day of eye fucking herself, prancing, and being a CoNtEntCrEaToR.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

theeyeroller

VIP Member
As if she’s going to eat that bar of Caramilk, surprised she’s not got full PPE on to even touch the wrapped bar just in case a calorie seeps through the wrapper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
the little jump at the start where she's at home then at the lodge :ROFLMAO: effing hell the oscar for shittest content goes to the Fiona Phillips desperado lookalike bouncing all over the place pretending to love the it! I know it's a begged for freebie but im loving the fact she'll have hated it

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Hi Fopps, thought I'd come on and talk to you... Few things the boys are not "obsessed" with yet another new toy. They probably really like it right now but no they are not obsessed with it!

Please edit your captions on your posts or don't bother putting them on! You took him to A&E not to Amy, who is Stephanie? I think you mean stuff. Oh and for the love of Tanya Turner they are called Steri Strips as in Sterile not "stirrup strips" or whatever word you are saying 🙄

Both you and Chris were watching both of the boys in the bath but Lawson managed to stand up, slip, and crack his head! Maybe get off your phones at bath time eh 😘

Is she saying stirrup strips?
Yes she is saying stirrup strips the daft bat and she says it more than once 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Just remembered I screen shot this earlier but forgot to post it. It’s been deleted now anyway but seriously she should be so embarrassed blaming not having time for the reason she doesn’t cook fresh homemade meals. Does she honestly not realise how lucky she is to have so much free time? I don’t think she does. In Nikkis world she has it really tough because she has to mind her own kids once a week.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Bullshit were both of them "watching" the boys, im calling false news on the fact it was even in the bath, more likely to have been when they're locked in the bedroom on a night and have the run of the room as they're not tired enough to sleep that early, whatever was happening she will have been nose deep in her phone having knicker fizz over "gOR-jus" love island contestants and Chris will have been googling the latest mankle grazing capri pants or fifty ways to shag staff at the belfry without getting caught and having to leave!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She makes me so fucking mad! Such a smug arsehole on the beg for everything. Oh look we got a free holiday but also had to take my parents cause god forbid we’re left alone with our much wanted twins for more than one day at a time. I don’t condone violence but fuck me she needs a boot to the fucking face.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Seems a lot of the insta huns are doing assumption Q&A's at the minute.. which means it'll soon be time for nikki to join in and send herself some assumptions to address us tattle bastards 🤣
Assumptions that will appear:
That “your” a fantastic mother- cue bashful oh that’s so lovely but I assure you I’m not.
That “your” loaded - cue I’ve worked since I was 16. I work hard for my money and I deserve it
That “your” perfect with your food - oh I have my moments when I have an extra shot of choc shot in my fage yoghurt

• Haha
  • Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
WHAATTTT?! that is crass, classless, and most inappropriate. Woo lets all have a jolly good larrf about adultery shall we, and what better time and place than at the wedding of the product that adultery. Much hilarious. Theres something not right with that family at all.
Be like Chris having a new family and them making a joke about how dad met mum at the belfry

• Haha
Every time she gets gifted a holiday it makes me not want to go there. She doesn't actually review anything other than photos of herself!

Some people work extremely hard and cannot afford a break. So many people actually deserve that break. She has done nothing to warrant deserving other than beg and no matter what she says I don't believe that they found her, if they were looking for a good influencer then she would not have even been on their radar.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is one of the worst, she begged for it. What will she beg for next as September is almost here...she could have actually allowed a deserving family to go in July and gone in September when the kids are back at school for the boys birthday.

Em85C

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get why the company would need to invite the influencer tribe at the moment either Staycation bookings are through the roof as people are wary of all the rules and regulations regarding going aboard ... apart from the fact that most people are sick to death of these influencers and their freebies ( sorry PR gifts ) far from influencing me to book a holiday with them it turns me right off..
Pre-covid we use to take our grandkids away for the week so our sons could have a child free break away at least once a year and have used away resorts before we’ve been to St Ives a few times and it is a really good holiday if you have children with you but I can honestly say we won’t be using the company again I won’t be contributing to the likes of mutton chops getting a free holiday...
Wish these companies would wake up and realise that after the last 18 months or so attitudes have changed if they were giving these free PR invites to Macmillan nurses, Care home staff, Nhs workers, Supermarket workers that have worked through the pandemic I would have more respect for them and feel more inclined to book with them in future.
👏👏 all 👏👏 of 👏👏 this

Do you know, the more I think about it, she's got a bloody cheek. Gifted a 1k holiday, and thinks its acceptable to write a few paragraphs that make no sense, to accompany a dizziness-inducing reel. Whether she's under no obligation to post/review or not, wouldn't you just take the time to show your appreciation and put in a bit more effort? Review on Facebook with photos, review on trip advisor, make a staycation vlog for YouTube? I mean, does she not feel bad at putting in such little effort?
Oh no wait, of course she doesn't.. cos she got what she wanted. As usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Turns down ads…😂😂😂

Errr she’ll advertise anything… no integrity

made any pies recently? I remember that ad
And whatever the portable thing was … I want to say smoothie maker but not sure, that’s how fucking memorable it was
Someone should comment and ask did her gifted portable blender come in handy while they were on their gifted holiday? 😅

• Haha

Beckyboo85

Mazza looks like Nicola has given her a make over... I think she looks nice but she also looks way older than she is.... she's only around 63 isn't she ? Which makes her only 6/7 years older than me but she looks much older... also she's aged really quickly since the wedding.....
Looking after the Crays of Warwick 5 times a week does that to you! As I’m sure we all know having kids ages you - poor Mazzas had it twofold!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Personally think the “rockstar” that they stayed in was horrible but the place sounded like somewhere I would take the kids but I would never pay that price. She hasn’t shown anyone what the place was like at all. Imagine getting a “freebie” like that & having to take your parents with you as you & your husband can’t cope with 2 almost 3 year olds. She doesn’t explain where her & Chris slept or Mazza. Do we think she got it free for 4 of them & her mum & dad paid to go or they paid for them to go as baby sitters. Fun how not that many days before she said about her parents going away with her as they enjoy there company & not as baby sitters. She obviously knew she would get slatted when this weekend actually happened. Nice to see how much greyson enjoys being with his grandad
I thought it looked a bit of a shithole too 🤣 the decor looked dusty and nasty. Way too try hard. She will never book with them again, not a million years would she pay a grand of her own minnie for that. She'd want to be back at centre parcs hoping to spot an instahun

Sparkle87

VIP Member
H2b!!! She just needs her fucking groovy chick duvet set on and she's good to go 13 year old again !

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
20210809_185714.jpg

Fopps inspired me to cook chicken and mushroom risotto. It's got half a bottle of white wine in, oil, butter, fresh herbs, and a whole 170g wedge of parmesan grated into it, and it can't be bothered with fine powdering of parmesan on it, coarse grated, between 2 of us. Life is too short.

• Heart