Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prinvite

And what tit PR you have done. A crap reel that gives everyone motion sickness and tells me nothing about the place

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A quick look at Trip Advisor gives me a review, not an influencers Instagram! She’s been given a free holiday (puts me off the company STRAIGHT away!), pretends everything is all shiney and amazing. Tells us NOTHING about the place other than a dizzy video...completely pointless!!! Like others have said, why would that company giver her a prime lodge at peak time at short notice 🤷🏼‍♀️ It makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I find it bizarre that the holiday company would give away the free weekend during peak time. Surely they'd be better getting influencers in over autumn or early spring to drum up business for the following summer?

Also her discount code only works for a month. Most people will be sorted for this year's holiday and not yet planning next year so I would love it if no one uses it and they realise what a total waste of space she is.

If they contacted her through Channel Mum they should be complaining. (We know they didn't, she clearly begged for it hence the salty replies and I reckon they probably had a cancellation due to covid as it all seemed a bit last minute).
On her website she used to divert media and pr queries to channel mum but she changed it a while ago now and asks you to eail her directly on her none gdpr compliant website...probably so that she doesn't have to pay them a fee, which likely breaches her contract with them. She cannot be trusted and is very snide.

Reactions: 19
I think most people, after the past 18 months, are fed up of beggy show offs on instagram ramming it in people's faces what they have been given for free, I know I am. I'm happy with my lot, I don't court designer clothes or a huge house or endless bags of fast fashion etc but for God's sake Nikki and all those similar instascammers , no one wants to see what you begged for and if you do get something in return for a "review", at least review it honestly. Surely Nikki, not all parts of the stay were amazing, no where is perfect so be honest and tell us what was amazing and what wasn't.

Reactions: 26
It’s never going to be an honest review anyway is it even if she did one. These companies aren’t giving away free expensive holidays in prime time so that someone can potentially point out any flaws to their actual paying customers. Trip advisor will do that. It’ll all be down to her getting the begging bowl out and telling them she’ll let her followers know how amazing it all is if she gets a freebie.

Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t get why the company would need to invite the influencer tribe at the moment either Staycation bookings are through the roof as people are wary of all the rules and regulations regarding going aboard ... apart from the fact that most people are sick to death of these influencers and their freebies ( sorry PR gifts ) far from influencing me to book a holiday with them it turns me right off..
Pre-covid we use to take our grandkids away for the week so our sons could have a child free break away at least once a year and have used away resorts before we’ve been to St Ives a few times and it is a really good holiday if you have children with you but I can honestly say we won’t be using the company again I won’t be contributing to the likes of mutton chops getting a free holiday...
Wish these companies would wake up and realise that after the last 18 months or so attitudes have changed if they were giving these free PR invites to Macmillan nurses, Care home staff, Nhs workers, Supermarket workers that have worked through the pandemic I would have more respect for them and feel more inclined to book with them in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t get why the company would need to invite the influencer tribe at the moment either Staycation bookings are through the roof as people are wary of all the rules and regulations regarding going aboard ... apart from the fact that most people are sick to death of these influencers and their freebies ( sorry PR gifts ) far from influencing me to book a holiday with them it turns me right off..
Pre-covid we use to take our grandkids away for the week so our sons could have a child free break away at least once a year and have used away resorts before we’ve been to St Ives a few times and it is a really good holiday if you have children with you but I can honestly say we won’t be using the company again I won’t be contributing to the likes of mutton chops getting a free holiday...
Wish these companies would wake up and realise that after the last 18 months or so attitudes have changed if they were giving these free PR invites to Macmillan nurses, Care home staff, Nhs workers, Supermarket workers that have worked through the pandemic I would have more respect for them and feel more inclined to book with them in future.
👏👏 all 👏👏 of 👏👏 this

Do you know, the more I think about it, she's got a bloody cheek. Gifted a 1k holiday, and thinks its acceptable to write a few paragraphs that make no sense, to accompany a dizziness-inducing reel. Whether she's under no obligation to post/review or not, wouldn't you just take the time to show your appreciation and put in a bit more effort? Review on Facebook with photos, review on trip advisor, make a staycation vlog for YouTube? I mean, does she not feel bad at putting in such little effort?
Oh no wait, of course she doesn't.. cos she got what she wanted. As usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is only making a rod for her own back.... she isn't going to get many more gifted breaks if they look at how she 'reviewed' this one.

Total tit show.

Reactions: 22
👏👏 all 👏👏 of 👏👏 this

Do you know, the more I think about it, she's got a bloody cheek. Gifted a 1k holiday, and thinks its acceptable to write a few paragraphs that make no sense, to accompany a dizziness-inducing reel. Whether she's under no obligation to post/review or not, wouldn't you just take the time to show your appreciation and put in a bit more effort? Review on Facebook with photos, review on trip advisor, make a staycation vlog for YouTube? I mean, does she not feel bad at putting in such little effort?
Oh no wait, of course she doesn't.. cos she got what she wanted. As usual.
Agree - there's no effort in return for her free holiday that she absolutely needed after Cyprus was cancelled.

Her whole life is a holiday. She doesn't work, she prattles around preening and looking in a mirror, constantly shopping. She takes photos and makes bad videos - everyone does this in some form as part of every day life. What makes her so special, just because she has a few thousand bots following her on Instagram? What makes her more deserving?

If you read that Fopps (know you will 👋🏻🖕🏻) I'd love to know why you think you deserve all the free stuff and your thoughts on the very little effort you put into your brand 'content'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Off topic…. But….. me and my husband split when my little one was a similar age, its tough! Don’t know the circumstances of your split but know you have got this and you will be an amazing mummy (while there will be some days you want to cry!) I’m nearly 2 years in now and it was honestly the best decision I made as I am a much better mum not being in the relationship! Love to you x
Thank you ❤❤❤ Was overwhelming to start and didn't know how I'd manage, but we are doing well and feeling positive about the future! You've all kept me laughing during it all x

Tattle ladies are more supportive than the so so so helpful Floppy lifecoach, maybe she should take some pointers here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh some pass agg slides about ‘disclosure’ for our reference are coming up so Fopps can claim she’s well within the rules and we’re all stupid 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is a bleeping freebie as they wouldn’t pay her say £1000 just to go for the sake of it would they

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So. She's not obliged to post about it. But it's not a freebie?
If it's a business transaction she's obliged to post about it.
If she's not and she's not paid any money for it then it's a freebie.
Come on fopps, stop digging yourself further into the entitled hole.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
She's pissed off though. Plates will be flying from the oven in the living room, she will be screeching and the boys will have to be shipped out for her to "work"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.