Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me so bleeping mad! Such a smug hole on the beg for everything. Oh look we got a free holiday but also had to take my parents cause god forbid we’re left alone with our much wanted twins for more than one day at a time. I don’t condone violence but duck me she needs a boot to the bleeping face.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She makes me so bleeping mad! Such a smug hole on the beg for everything. Oh look we got a free holiday but also had to take my parents cause god forbid we’re left alone with our much wanted twins for more than one day at a time. I don’t condone violence but duck me she needs a boot to the bleeping face.
Her hair looks grey

Reactions: 15
Then if it was work Nicola why not do a you tube video? Oh I know why... because you're a lazy bleeping bleep !!

ETA...a £1k weekend for a 60 second reel and few stories..... easy bleeping money... the company only have themselves to blame for her tit advert
Absolute bollocks she could’ve done an lgtv which is longer it didn’t have to be a reel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’d rather have saw her dunked head first in the hot tub doing a splash landing her ideas are tit but laughable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Very quick to delete that bottom comment, she obviously sits there waiting for replies, so she can quickly read and then delete if necessary. Such a sad life.
Snarky comment! For someone who wanted a genuine review! I thought that was her “job”!!

Reactions: 18
Very quick to delete that bottom comment, she obviously sits there waiting for replies, so she can quickly read and then delete if necessary. Such a sad life.
"I haven't got newborns anymore" but happy to use #firsttimemom any chance I get 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Keeps saying she was asked to review the place, give her views on it but just saying it's amazing and putting a sickness inducing reel on her page isn't reviewing it. From what she has put out I would not be booking it, also I don't have a spare grand so wouldn't be booking anyway 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Why did she have to butt in? The lady was asking if they had travel cots and microwaves and said she will DM them, not if Pricki has newborns anymore! I hope the company note her bitchy, defensive tone here.

Reactions: 21
I have messaged asking why genuine questions are being deleted and not being answered? I have said I find it disgusting that they can pay somebody over £1000 for a free break away and for them to not to get the “review” that was part of the business transaction.
Let’s see what comes back!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I couldn’t see a post on the away resorts page, only a deleted story
what actual planet is this frikkin mutton on not a free holiday it’s a business transaction
well if that’s the case Away Resorts need to see a solicitor because you’ve done duck all
in providing them with a service.
You're probably blocked by Fopperholic if you can't see her post on the Away Resorts page 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have messaged asking why genuine questions are being deleted and not being answered? I have said I find it disgusting that they can pay somebody over £1000 for a free break away and for them to not to get the “review” that was part of the business transaction.
Let’s see what comes back!
Bloody love that people hold her accoutable here! 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody love that people hold her accoutable here! 👏👏
Somebody has asked her a question and her response is “there are more photos on the website” how bleeping lazy is she??? She has chosen a 60 second reel over a YouTube video reviewing the park. 4 days there and we know nothing about it? Yet she gets GIFTED a £1000 break for 60 seconds of pure bullshit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Somebody has asked her a question and her response is “there are more photos on the website” how bleeping lazy is she??? She has chosen a 60 second reel over a YouTube video reviewing the park. 4 days there and we know nothing about it? Yet she gets GIFTED a £1000 break for 60 seconds of pure bullshit.
She is charging more than a QC on an hourly rate...joke

Reactions: 16
Come out of hiding, got bored with fopps but had a catch up last week.

She has 4x the amount of followers than everyone else on pr visits but piss poor engagement. Surely that should come into it when these companies select influencers. Especially when letting them have one of the most expensive accommodations in prime time when everything is sold out anyway. I get when they do these pr visits before summer holidays quite a few of her buddies got invited to peppa pig world and legoland in July but fopps is taking the piss (as usual)

Reactions: 19
We actually know nothing about that stay just that her and Mazza can’t dance, what times check in? What’s provided, what Covid safety is in place, food? Activities? Parking near lodges? Pools etc there’s an abundance of things not covered but that’s ok fopps jumped up and down like zebadee so all is good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We actually know nothing about that stay just that her and Mazza can’t dance, what times check in? What’s provided, what Covid safety is in place, food? Activities? Parking near lodges? Pools etc there’s an abundance of things not covered but that’s ok fopps jumped up and down like zebadee so all is good
I’ve just clicked on the lodge, for the same weekend next year, and I’ve learnt more from that than her 60 second reel. It’s £1,146.00 for the same dates next year! For a 3 night stay! We’ve booked 2, 7 night stays, for less than that!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Haha the old twit blocked me again she obviously didn’t like me telling away resorts that I could do a better review Get a life Nichola Ryan your tragic also get a proper job too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.