Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeslieKnope

“Does it upset you to see photos of breastfeeding?”
This just seems so, so insincere from her. I ‘failed’ at breastfeeding, and god damn, I gave it my all for several weeks. Does it make me feel upset seeing other women breastfeeding? Fuck no! I feel proud of them for smashing parenting. Equally, when I see photos of someone bottle feeding their baby, I feel proud of them for smashing parenting. Being a parent is hard.

Old Fopperbollocks putting on her Daily Mail sad face doesn’t convince me for a second. She doesn’t spend anywhere near enough time with her children to think parenting is hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Did she actually wear the leopard print nightie and those ridiculous kitten heels to the club at the park?! Oh my god she would’ve looked like such a dick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
“Does it upset you to see photos of breastfeeding?” Wel suck it up because I’m going to post a picture of myself if you like it or not…..twat!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Skinny chocolate spread, tastes like shit 25cal per 5g
Nutella, tastes divine, 27cal per 5g.
Plus that skinny shit is double the price. What an idiot. Says no palm oil in the skinny one which is good but betting floppertwat won’t know what that is referring to and will just see ‘oil’ and think great calorie saving.
More planet polluting plastic there, if you are already cracking eggs, just crack a few more and get rid of the yolk, so unessesary.
I got some of that skinny chocolate, is isnt horrific, I ate it out the jar and ended up shitting myself. all the chemicals made me more than shart.

if ever you are bunged up, eat this!

• Haha
  • Heart

caz272

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong!, but wasnt Madmazza the babysitter,who went on to have an affair and married the man who fathered Princess Fopps., I believe the 1/2 sister is the child Mad Mazda babysat .Oh my god I need a paracetamol now

• Haha
  • Wow

HMC

VIP Member
A quick look at Trip Advisor gives me a review, not an influencers Instagram! She’s been given a free holiday (puts me off the company STRAIGHT away!), pretends everything is all shiney and amazing. Tells us NOTHING about the place other than a dizzy video...completely pointless!!! Like others have said, why would that company giver her a prime lodge at peak time at short notice 🤷🏼‍♀️ It makes no sense

• Heart

Snarkypants

VIP Member
The writing style in my that caption is awful. Why all the exclamation marks?! She has no shame does she. Even if it’s a family joke it’s cringe…even if it’s only half the tale it’s embarrassing. No wonder she has a distorted view on life. I’d be mortified if that was said at my wedding even as a joke.

Her attitude to alcohol is very weird for someone her age. Really immature but also shows her age of when the ladettes were seen to be cool. Can imagine her styling herself after Denise Van Outen and wanting to be on the cover of FHM, Esquire, GQ and Loaded.
Exactly this - she was a loud, brash, uncouth, lairy ladette, who sank pints of Stella, and enjoyed a kebab or 14. She would've modelled herself on Sara Cox, Denise van Outen, Zoe Ball, Kate Lawler etc, and aspired to be on the cover of Nuts or Zoo (FHM, GQ, Esquire et al are far too upmarket for her imo). She would've been one of those girls hitting the pub for every World Cup/Euros England match, sinking pints, in her skintight, white and red, snide, England tee from New Look, pretending the football was UHHHMAAAAZING, no doubt to score some dick and to look, like, so cool and edgy. She probably would've had a couple of cute St Georges Cross's painted on her hamster cheeks, to prove she was a proper fan, honest. She now likes to pretend she's all prim and proper and well to do, probably because of Chris's family. Unfortunately, her chav shines as brightly as her bulbous, over treated, deformed conk.

• Haha
  • Heart
What a load of BS that reel is, she’s so fake! Maybe someone should suggest counselling if she’s supposedly still upset by it 3 years down the line …..

Also love how she mentions triggers yet when people pull her up for triggering behaviour it’s good old delete and block!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That's where she must donate her unwanted clothes she must accidently pick up an size 18. Remember when she did that.
When she bought something in primark and it was a size 20, so she just had to try it on and snigger at how big it was on her 🙄 maybe someone who is a real size 8 should put her size 12 jeans on and take the piss out of her 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

swipe_up

VIP Member
Turns down ads…😂😂😂

Errr she’ll advertise anything… no integrity

made any pies recently? I remember that ad
And whatever the portable thing was … I want to say smoothie maker but not sure, that’s how fucking memorable it was

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
That reel....take a break compo face well and truly on! I intended to breast feed my twins, I had one very hungry baby and one slow eater, I had big boob little boob syndrome as my son would guzzle away yet my daughter would just top up now and again, I fed them at the same time on one of those v shaped pillows and it was tough, my supply was never great and it wasn't enough, I started to supplement with formula and didn't feel bad, my babies were thriving and in the end it just wasn't to be, do I get all melancholy years later for an insta reel?....no because im not an attention seeking wannabe. What a tit...pardon the pun ;)

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I get invited to places (mainly restaurants and cafes) via my Instagram, depending on who and what they are , I go ahead because I really enjoy it, it's really nice to be invited somewhere because I feel it is a big compliment that a business would like to essentially pay for me to do work for them- or exchange a nice meal for me to promote them. I always make sure to take LOADS of photos, do umpteen stories, reels, videos, do a long and decent, detailed wall post, a long and detailed stories, do Google reviews, Facebook reviews, TripAdvisor... They give me a free meal, I'll give them their money's worth, it's the least I can do. Oh, and a nice tip for the staff. I guess though I have a full time job so I can afford to tip them. And every single comment on that post I'll reply to, singing their praises. You gotta sing for your supper fopps!

• Heart

Noseynora88

The line that gets me is "if your lives align" you get ad work.

Fopps you visit the same farm every weekend, don't go away unless it's paid for by someone else, your ig grid is a shambles made up of dry chicken (or salmon), bizzare trout pouts selfies or claiming your living a champagne lifestyle with the fake designer trainers on Beer money with your primark hauls

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When is this vile person going to get her comeuppance? 🤨 she always seems to fall in shit and end up smelling of roses. Sick of her smug wotsit stretched head and salty retorts!

• Heart

Damocles

Chatty Member
Just remembered I screen shot this earlier but forgot to post it. It’s been deleted now anyway but seriously she should be so embarrassed blaming not having time for the reason she doesn’t cook fresh homemade meals. Does she honestly not realise how lucky she is to have so much free time? I don’t think she does. In Nikkis world she has it really tough because she has to mind her own kids once a week.
The Reason She Doesn't Cook A Homemade Meal Is Because She Thinks It's Beneath Her.

I Run My Own Business From Home, I Work It Around A 2 Year Old And A Disabled 9 Year Old, But I Have Time To Put A Hot Meal On The Table Everyday.

Nikki, You Are A Leatherfaced Vapid Fucking Creature Who Doesn't Deserve Those Boys.

Oh, And If You Losing 3 Stone In 3 Months Makes You A Weightloss Expert, Me Losing 4 Stone In My First 3 Months And Almost 10 Stone Inside 2 Years Must Make Me The Fucking Slimming World Oracle.

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Yes Nicola, they asked you AFTER you got your pathetic, scabby, begging bowl out. You're no better than the men outside Tesco asking me if they can take my trolley back, so they get the quid (does this happen everywhere in the country, or just my classy part?!)
Can you imagine their email to her!
Good morning Mrs Fopperbollox
After seeing your amazing content on your Instagram and your fantastic filming of your PR samples ( ADs) we think your would be perfect to promote our company, we have plenty of fences you can sit on with one of of our lovely jacket spuds & some nice loungers so maybe you could whip out that leopard print number and say how uhmazzing we are, we are child friendly so a few fake images of you are your twin that’s the two boys would be great oh & bring the mother we love a bit of Mazza, as we all know she will pop out and get your Dad one of our lakes next time she’s out. Oh no need to bring your own eggs we can happily supply you with one. Just two rules though no screeching and tell Chris not to wear the tight trousers we don’t want reminding of Chipolata’s until at least December! Cheers

• Haha
  • Heart