Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do my nails myself have done since I was 15!
And me, me and my sis used to always do our nails and face masks etc when younger. It was a rule in our house (made by me) that we had to do them together or not at all. My sis was better at doing nails than me and 9 years younger and I worked so often paid for the bits to make sure she would do mine nicely haha. I banned her from doing nails when I wasn't there. now i have to do my own she lives too far away haha

Reactions: 9
I hate the assumption stories that do the rounds, you always get a couple of arse lickers with the "not an assumption I just want to let you know you're amazing" 🤮 They all only share the assumptions that are ego stroking or allow them a clap back to tattle anyway, boring basic witches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate how squintson has his head shaved at the back!! It’s awful. Let him be a toddler bit a teenager

Reactions: 13
Another day another fair and a big field for them to kick a ball in 🙄Her life is like groundhog Day.....

Reactions: 16
Fopps so hates her life at home with squintson and Faverson , she has to be Out, out , out.This cherished idea of motherhood (1 blonde, blue eyed princess) is not living up to her expectations

Reactions: 19
At st nicks park again, I only live a few streets away, if I could have been bothered to I'd have gone looking for a sighting but I'm too comfy at home in a food coma🤣🤣 and no Nikki I did not eat a full protein bar instead of half and two eggs instead of one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if she’s going to eat that bar of Caramilk, surprised she’s not got full PPE on to even touch the wrapped bar just in case a calorie seeps through the wrapper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As if she’s going to eat that bar of Caramilk, surprised she’s not got full PPE on to even touch the wrapped bar just in case a calorie seeps through the wrapper 🤣
she'll be spraying it with bleach as we speak :ROFLMAO: but not before she put lipstick on it to make it look like she had a bite......two of her past tricks ;) #desperatedickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she'll be spraying it with bleach as we speak :ROFLMAO: but not before she put lipstick on it to make it look like she had a bite......two of her past tricks ;) #desperatedickhead
Oh yeah when she was meant to have stolen the boys chocolate 🤣😏 what a head she is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s Wednesday which means she should be with the boys herself today. But clearly the weekend of parenting (even with her own parents there) was too much so they’ve been shipped off again so she can get her nails done and go to the gym.
The nail on the little finger is pointing outwards

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha Nikki. Get those boys gassed before bedtime so they daren't show an ounce of personality or individuality and play up before bed or get up early. Howay man is this girl for real?!

Reactions: 12
I think it's so irresponsible advertising stuff like this. These companies prey on the sleep deprived parents with their miracle products* and anyway, thought the boys were perfect sleepers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Babies and toddlers are not robots. Sometimes they sleep, sometimes they don't. My kids were awake by half six yesterday, today they slept til just after half 7. One day last week my youngest woke at 5am. That's how it is.

Also, don't actually feel she told us much about the product ... bare minimum nikki strikes again!

*not against using these kind of products, just don't like how they are marketed. Some products will be helpful! GroClocks for example.

Reactions: 20
I think it's so irresponsible advertising stuff like this. These companies prey on the sleep deprived parents with their miracle products* and anyway, thought the boys were perfect sleepers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Babies and toddlers are not robots. Sometimes they sleep, sometimes they don't. My kids were awake by half six yesterday, today they slept til just after half 7. One day last week my youngest woke at 5am. That's how it is.

Also, don't actually feel she told us much about the product ... bare minimum nikki strikes again!

*not against using these kind of products, just don't like how they are marketed. Some products will be helpful! GroClocks for example.
I really don't know what she expects of those kids. My son is 2 weeks older than her boys, he goes to sleep around 18.45 because he's knackered (no daytime naps hasn't for ages) so he gets up at like 5/5.30. Does she expect them to sleep around the clock to her convenience🥴 if you get your evenings to yourself with an early bedtime, you have to take the early starts

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.