Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one of her “content pillars” is parenting why not share food she buys for the boys?! She’s not got a clue about her “job”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm confused, she says she doesn't show the food stuff that she buys for the boys as it isn't relevant to her audience, I assume by this she means people interested in weightloss. so why on earth Nikki do you show so much of the boys on your account? Your account isn't a weight loss account any more it's a random ass mix of all sorts. I'm guessing showing everything you buy would be of interest to people

• Haha
So she doesn't have time to cook from scratch since becoming a first time mum but she has time to answer questions she has more than likely written herself?!!! Blimey, I just don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny enough I have time to cook from scratch with two kids and a job, but then again I don’t have time to go to the gym, watch Netflix or post every aspect of my life on Instagram every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny enough I have time to cook from scratch with two kids and a job, but then again I don’t have time to go to the gym, watch Netflix or post every aspect of my life on Instagram every day.
Me too! What does she think other mums of more than one child do? Especially as I can bet 99% of those mums are more hands on and/or actually work a real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread: me me me I love myself so but I wonder if Chris is about to pack his bags and go?

Reactions: 13
Just remembered I screen shot this earlier but forgot to post it. It’s been deleted now anyway but seriously she should be so embarrassed blaming not having time for the reason she doesn’t cook fresh homemade meals. Does she honestly not realise how lucky she is to have so much free time? I don’t think she does. In Nikkis world she has it really tough because she has to mind her own kids once a week.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just remembered I screen shot this earlier but forgot to post it. It’s been deleted now anyway but seriously she should be so embarrassed blaming not having time for the reason she doesn’t cook fresh homemade meals. Does she honestly not realise how lucky she is to have so much free time? I don’t think she does. In Nikkis world she has it really tough because she has to mind her own kids once a week.
I've noticed that poster a few times commenting recently

Reactions: 10
Well said whoever this person is 👏🏻

Reactions: 15
She's also posted this but Nicola seems to have missed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Reason She Doesn't Cook A Homemade Meal Is Because She Thinks It's Beneath Her.

I Run My Own Business From Home, I Work It Around A 2 Year Old And A Disabled 9 Year Old, But I Have Time To Put A Hot Meal On The Table Everyday.

Nikki, You Are A Leatherfaced Vapid bleeping Creature Who Doesn't Deserve Those Boys.

Oh, And If You Losing 3 Stone In 3 Months Makes You A Weightloss Expert, Me Losing 4 Stone In My First 3 Months And Almost 10 Stone Inside 2 Years Must Make Me The bleeping Slimming World Oracle.

• Heart
I honestly don't understand how she thinks people won't question her saying she doesn't have time to cook from scratch now. Making a tomato based pasta sauce takes minutes, and tastes better than jar sauces, my son has been making one since he was about 7. Chopping fruit takes minutes yet she spends £3.50 on a tiny amount of prechopped fruit. Nikki, you do not come across as relatable any more and I think this is part of why her numbers are dropping like flies. Probably 90% of her followers have kids so will know the struggles of parenting and working and keeping a home and there she is with the boys at nursery two full days a week and at her parents at least one day, in the gym creche several times and she is trying to say she doesn't have time to cook from scratch!!!!

Reactions: 23
She is a lazy entitled knob. I am still fuming she buys designer clothes but is gifted free mini breaks - she could say no and say give it to someone affected by pandemic etc but she is greedy and take take take.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.