Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little one (3 in Nov) naps anything from 12.30-3 - woke up at 3 today and still goes to bed at 7-7.30 and sleeps through
Not defending Fopps though 🙊 please don’t kick me out 🤣
She looked pissed off though having to wait in the car 🤣🤣
how do we block and delete you?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My kid fell asleep in the car at 2:15pm we were home within 10 mins I couldn’t get her in and awake quick enough 🤣 she better not arse around at bed time 🤣 I can’t believe they still nap and go to bed at 6:45pm it’s bollocks
It is total bollocks, I agree. My 16 month old has to be awake by 2-2.30 latest or he will stay up too, we are supposed to believe they both sleep what, 13 hrs overnight and 2hrs in the day? At almost 3yrs old?! I know all kids differ but this is utter bullshit!

Oh wait, hold on, she has the #PRsample miraculous glOOowww *shudder at glow pronounciation* light that makes them go to bed earlier and stay in bed later so it's all amazing and so so good 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 #i'llSayAnythingFor££

Wonder if they also sleep well as they have that lovely #PRproduct PIE for dinner in the cooking tower, with a side of fancy pot noodle, washed down with a smoothie from the portable blender 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she was bragging about potentially buying a car outright? Now she can’t even afford new tits!! 😂😂😂 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 26
H2b!!! She just needs her bleeping groovy chick duvet set on and she's good to go 13 year old again !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone dipped into the archive of that blog? She can't help but brag brag brag like a spoiled 15 year old. Of course her town house that she sold was stunning and perfect, her estate was perfect 🙄 she bragged that she went to rent a house and the estate agent knew who she was 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she's completely unbearable and always has been!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her post really doesn’t make sense, who is she excited to see on Sunday? Her boys or the in-laws? What is that thing around her waist whilst she sat in the car?
Is she waiting for the boys to wake, so she is seeing them before Sunday?!
She bloody confuses my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG I've disappeared down a rabbit warren....... ! I wonder if Chris watches their wedding video on rewind and rues the day they went to 'The Dam'..... look at all his bangles on his wrists !! I can imagine she was a right whiney cow tottering over the cobbles in the cold !!

ETA - excited because the hotel had vage on the all you can eat buffet ? She's actually insane !!

Also - 'Happy Fopping' ... FFS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tattle Life has been named in an article on Sky News. Wonder if some SM “stars” will not be pleased about that 🤔 Might send people over to take a look 👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
OMG I've disappeared down a rabbit warren....... ! I wonder if Chris watches their wedding video on rewind and rues the day they went to 'The Dam'..... look at all his bangles on his wrists !! I can imagine she was a right whiney cow tottering over the cobbles in the cold !!

ETA - excited because the hotel had vage on the all you can eat buffet ? She's actually insane !!

Also - 'Happy Fopping' ... FFS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve just had a read of a few of the oldest blogs. Do we know why she sold her “gorgeous” townhouse to move into rented? Seems an odd move for someone so successful?!🤔

Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a read of a few of the oldest blogs. Do we know why she sold her “gorgeous” townhouse to move into rented? Seems an odd move for someone so successful?!🤔
I bet her ex still owned half and she was told to get the fook out when she got a new bloke. She probably Owed him money but she keeps that quiet and makes out she's super woman of course 🤣🙄

Reactions: 12

Why does this pic of Nikki Ryan's finger make me think of Chris' little chode 😂

Attachments

• Haha
So if anyone was ever in any doubt she buys fakes….. check out the watch and the bag. The watch is a knockoff Chanel J10 and the bag is supposed to be a Chanel tote. The watch starts at £6000 and gets more expensive depending on extras like diamonds at the numbers and the bag (if It was real) will be about £5000.
Given she now wears a £200 Fitbit, I think we can confidently conclude they are NOT REAL!!!!

B23E2250-ABC1-4258-BBBC-CDE090396B86.jpeg

EBBF7E29-809B-4CF4-8534-35016BBBC4F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Putting ‘coffee’ like that just makes it sound like she was doing drugs 🤣 especially the up till 4.30 comment 🙊
Tbh many a time I've sat in a kitchen off my tits at 5am in my wilder years 😳🙈 I'm convinced she used to be at it too!! That's how she kept the weight off - sniffing and sniffing chips 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
So if anyone was ever in any doubt she buys fakes….. check out the watch and the bag. The watch is a knockoff Chanel J10 and the bag is supposed to be a Chanel tote. The watch starts at £6000 and gets more expensive depending on extras like diamonds at the numbers and the bag (if It was real) will be about £5000.
Given she now wears a £200 Fitbit, I think we can confidently conclude they are NOT REAL!!!!

View attachment 708637
View attachment 708638
Does she have a brace on her teeth here?! If so how does she still have such bad teeth!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.