Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not 100% (I'm sure someone will correct me) but it may have been mentioned in the wedding speeches?? Something is ringing a bell 🤔 isn't it grim! It doesn't paint a sweet family pic does it 🤣😳

I don't know anything about Emma's mother I don't think they speak about her🤔
This sounds familiar to me too... didn't her dad make some reference to marrying the babysitter during his father of the bride speech ?? All rather bad taste and v tactless especially as her sister was there... 🙈🙈

Woowwwwww 👀 I think its time to get Graham in

Also - what a typo, from now on I shall refer to her as Mad Mazda 🚘
This 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
This sounds familiar to me too... didn't her dad make some reference to marrying the babysitter during his father of the bride speech ?? All rather bad taste and v tactless especially as her sister was there... 🙈🙈

This 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WHAATTTT?! that is crass, classless, and most inappropriate. Woo lets all have a jolly good larrf about adultery shall we, and what better time and place than at the wedding of the product that adultery. Much hilarious. Theres something not right with that family at all.

Reactions: 20
WHAATTTT?! that is crass, classless, and most inappropriate. Woo lets all have a jolly good larrf about adultery shall we, and what better time and place than at the wedding of the product that adultery. Much hilarious. Theres something not right with that family at all.
Be like Chris having a new family and them making a joke about how dad met mum at the belfry

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Look at my nose all creased cause I’m so happy’ No love it’s called ageing babe. bleeping stuff of nightmares and those teeth are giving me IT vibes.
Look how much slap she has on (plus all the botox, fillers etc) compared to her sister who is so much more lovely looking

Reactions: 21
Which is exactly what Nikki is considering Mazza was about 5 months pregnant when she married her dad. Honestly they are the chavviest (it’s a word lol) family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop stretching your bloody pictures you fool 🤣 what us wrong with her bum lickers that they don't see it?

IMG_20210808_073453.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine Chris's parents reaction to that speech ..... 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she's secretly really jealous of her sister. She looks naturally pretty despite being older, is slim, has a family and more than likely a happy marriage and some good friends.( Didn't someone say that the group of friends Nikki used to go out with were actually her sisters' friends?) I also will assume she works and doesnt beg for a living.

Also the reason her nose is wrinkling when she smiles is due to the rest of her face being totally frozen.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she's secretly really jealous of her sister. She looks naturally pretty despite being older, is slim, has a family and more than likely a happy marriage and some good friends.( Didn't someone say that the group of friends Nikki used to go out with were actually her sisters' friends?) I also will assume she works and doesnt beg for a living.

Also the reason her nose is wrinkling when she smiles is due to the rest of her face being totally frozen.
I was going to say the same, her sister looks very naturally pretty and fresh faced, and it also looks like she has a naturally slim frame. Although maybe she starves herself too! She definitely looks like a much warmer, nicer person than Fopp just from the photos.

Which is exactly what Nikki is considering Mazza was about 5 months pregnant when she married her dad. Honestly they are the chavviest (it’s a word lol) family.
Adultery followed by a shotgun wedding, nice. I wonder what the Ryan's think of it all, they seem very different to that rabble. Bet they're thrilled the families are now linked forever more 🥴

• Haha
Invisalign didn't work for NIKKI and I bet Nikki Ryan Fopperholic wishes she still had a nice nose like her sister and hadn't injected it to hell
4F497F3A-9CCD-453A-AF47-C0688AE20D99.jpeg

The other two have similar noses which Nikki does not have. Invisalign did not work cos Nikki as usual isn’t committed and didn’t do as was instructed. Someone with her attitude would have been better with a metal fixed brace but again she wouldn’t have like that. X

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.