Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mazza looks like Nicola has given her a make over... I think she looks nice but she also looks way older than she is.... she's only around 63 isn't she ? Which makes her only 6/7 years older than me but she looks much older... also she's aged really quickly since the wedding.....

Reactions: 16
Mazza looks like Nicola has given her a make over... I think she looks nice but she also looks way older than she is.... she's only around 63 isn't she ? Which makes her only 6/7 years older than me but she looks much older... also she's aged really quickly since the wedding.....
Looking after the Crays of Warwick 5 times a week does that to you! As I’m sure we all know having kids ages you - poor Mazzas had it twofold!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw faveson and otherson at st nicks park, recognised them straight away, they were with Nikki's mum and dad, didn't know who they were at the time. After posting it here she had to admit that her mum and dad looked after the boys one day a week, I think this was when she still worked for slimming world?
Im kinda pleased the boys get one day where they *might* have normal caregivers, who don't bark orders at them, who don't control their play, and who don't have them perform for the camera 24/7. Who am I kidding, Nicola will order her mother to record footage all day for content 🙄

Reactions: 14
I am guessing her boys will grow up little shits because they've got a highly strung mother who wants them to be insta-perfect and perform to her standards and sleep/tit/eat salad on cue... then you've got weak as piss mad mazza, another primary care giver who doesn't know how to say no to her family by the looks and just laughs it off and tells them they're all wonderful, even when they're being vile. It's not a good mixture at all.

Reactions: 18
Oh god, remember last time people took the piss out of Mazza.. someone on a new profile (Nikki) came onto the thread, threw a hissy fit, and left 🤣🤣 come on Nikki, come and play 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mazzas probably lapping up the comments I’m just wondering where the duck her brows are! Fancy using your Mother for likes and engagement they both look like two over filled & botoxed witches & right up their own arses. I’m still laughing at Nikkis nose! Even looking at Mazza she looks un likeable, we all know what a first class twit she is anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seems a lot of the insta huns are doing assumption Q&A's at the minute.. which means it'll soon be time for nikki to join in and send herself some assumptions to address us tattle bastards 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Still channeling her inner nine pint Nikki except now it's a bottle of zero alcohol beer... she looks a right chav 🤣🤣
I bet she was a total 'ladette' a la Kate Lawler, they're the same age, same era. Her nightly would've been 9 pints with some dry roasted, maybe a snakebite and black or two, chips and cheese in the kebabhouse, followed by a doner kebab chaser which she stuffed in her handbag in the taxi, to eat when she wobbled in. She'll have been loud, lairy, and grabbed many a man's arse, probably in Yates'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mazzas probably lapping up the comments I’m just wondering where the duck her brows are! Fancy using your Mother for likes and engagement they both look like two over filled & botoxed witches & right up their own arses. I’m still laughing at Nikkis nose! Even looking at Mazza she looks un likeable, we all know what a first class twit she is anyway
I was wondering about the brows, zoomed in and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like mad mazza has been well and truly influenced to copy fopps with the botox…she looks terrifying (and shiny)
Fopps has put a filter on her mum. So weird as it just makes them both look like they’ve head butted highlighter and stone cream.

Also she has not turned anything down for the same on integrity. Years building platforms? Well your wasted years then love: more like buying her platforms.

Her arrogance shows no limits

DCB1B2BF-8994-49AD-9A29-28C3DEF81E61.jpeg

I was wondering about the brows, zoomed in and everything.
She has used too many filters it’s took away her brows!
2CAD051B-6722-47C3-B394-FE14D6E6A4C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Fopps has put a filter on her mum. So weird as it just makes them both look like they’ve head butted highlighter and stone cream.

Also she has not turned anything down for the same on integrity. Years building platforms? Well your wasted years then love: more like buying her platforms.

Her arrogance shows no limits

View attachment 695388

She has used too many filters it’s took away her brows! View attachment 695393
She speaks like a bratty teenage girl. How many gifted stays have you turned down fopperbollox? Can you prove this? Can you prove you don't beg?? Because other "influencers" have been exposed and caught out for lying about this, people with much much bigger "platforms" and presence. Who the hell does she think she is and why does she think she's so important 🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.s Mazza looks horrific she's deffo had a Prikki makeover 😳 we all know Prikki can't do eyebrows that's why she had them tattooed on or whatever it was

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine how many followers she would have if it wasn't based on slimming world I'm guessing probably about a thousand if that with her mummy friends etc

Also that belt with the dress just don't 👋fopps fashion finds .. find it and put it in the bin where you belong to Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice how she has started hiding the likes on posts that have tanked 🤣 vain, egotistical idiot that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.