Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1ranksenior

She stays so calm in an emergency and Chris panics “bless him”…could she be anymore patronizing??! God she’s so desperate to prove herself as better than him and anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Surely a kids magazine or sticker book would be a treat for potty training not a £30 bit of red plastic
My 3 year olds treat for doing well potty training... He gets a round of applause and we tell him how well he's done and how proud we of him and his little face lights up. We will get him a little something but like you say a sticker book, or some sweets not something that wouldn't look out of place for a Birthday or Christmas 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

JJusa69

VIP Member
She's pissed off though. Plates will be flying from the oven in the living room, she will be screeching and the boys will have to be shipped out for her to "work"

• Haha

Purple star

Chatty Member
How Insensitive is she..Posting about how great grandparents are.Some of us dont have parents we can just dump are kids on at the drop of a hat! But saying that she can't parent her kids very well
I can
She's just a spoilt horrible brat and gets worse my the day!!

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
If one of her “content pillars” is parenting why not share food she buys for the boys?! She’s not got a clue about her “job”!

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Will the real Nikki Ryan please stand up?

(she doesn’t use filters, or have lip fillers though guys 😘)
197E1F71-3E6A-4498-9C59-2AE355F0D608.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She told everyone and laughed about it
Doesn't surprise me, I mean she's the product of two people who apparently have the morals of an alley cat. I must say ALOT is making sense right now. What's the betting Mad Mazda was always paranoid he'd do it again, so was always dolled up, on high alert? Remind you of anyone 👀

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'm confused, she says she doesn't show the food stuff that she buys for the boys as it isn't relevant to her audience, I assume by this she means people interested in weightloss. so why on earth Nikki do you show so much of the boys on your account? Your account isn't a weight loss account any more it's a random ass mix of all sorts. I'm guessing showing everything you buy would be of interest to people

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
Anyone watched the latest reel yet?
It's so fast and spinney I feel sick and dizzy!
Oh and Nikki "it isn't a paid post" Ryan! The payment was the free holiday you twat! You got given a freebie in return for an honest review from a family you say 🤔 that is your payment 🤨
I'm surprised her and Chris and her parents didn't use the hot tub though! Unless she is saving that treat for another reel 😴
She really doesn’t grasp that being paid in goods or services is being paid does she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So did the Ryans, the twins and the grandparents all stay in The Rockstar do we think or did Mazza and Co stay in separate accommodation 🤔
If they all stayed in The Rockstar where are we guessing every one slept? I'm saying Mazza and Fopps in the King Size 😂
Mazza probably shags her husband for her, she may as well she does everything else for the bitch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t get why the company would need to invite the influencer tribe at the moment either Staycation bookings are through the roof as people are wary of all the rules and regulations regarding going aboard ... apart from the fact that most people are sick to death of these influencers and their freebies ( sorry PR gifts ) far from influencing me to book a holiday with them it turns me right off..
Pre-covid we use to take our grandkids away for the week so our sons could have a child free break away at least once a year and have used away resorts before we’ve been to St Ives a few times and it is a really good holiday if you have children with you but I can honestly say we won’t be using the company again I won’t be contributing to the likes of mutton chops getting a free holiday...
Wish these companies would wake up and realise that after the last 18 months or so attitudes have changed if they were giving these free PR invites to Macmillan nurses, Care home staff, Nhs workers, Supermarket workers that have worked through the pandemic I would have more respect for them and feel more inclined to book with them in future.

• Heart

Snarkypants

VIP Member
It’s just so fake isn’t it the breastfeeding reel! She might be gutted she didn’t get to do it but why use that an opportunity to post something for likes snd engagement!
Nah she wasn't gutted at all. There's absolutely no way on this earth she wanted to be physically attached to them, day in, night out, feeding. It would have interfered with her shopping, 10k steps, food intake, preening, prancing, and shipping them them off to wherever she could get away with. As with everything, she didn't do enough research (like with helping them to, you know, SIT UP)or listen to the advice so many gave her, because she simply didn't want to. She wasn't interested. She was going through the motions, because a breast feeding 'journey' (hate that word) will bring sympathy, validation, and ultimately, content.

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
We actually know nothing about that stay just that her and Mazza can’t dance, what times check in? What’s provided, what Covid safety is in place, food? Activities? Parking near lodges? Pools etc there’s an abundance of things not covered but that’s ok fopps jumped up and down like zebadee so all is good

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
I dreamt last night that Fopps hired me to sort her Instagram out. When I told her to stop #slimming world on every post she cried, a lot!! Mad mazza was always in the room weighing herself! I shall have to stop reading tattle so close to bedtime 😂

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I hate this “influencer” craze. It’s begging. She’s talking about leave the place as yiu found it…. Is this not standard behaviour? It’s not revolutionary fopps, you aren’t mother Theresa for having cleaned. Well done love, well done. You got it for free!!!! You absolutely should have left that place spotless and left the cleaners a present quite frankly!