Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns down ads…😂😂😂

Errr she’ll advertise anything… no integrity

made any pies recently? I remember that ad
And whatever the portable thing was … I want to say smoothie maker but not sure, that’s how bleeping memorable it was

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Turns down ads…😂😂😂

And whatever the portable thing was … I want to say smoothie maker but not sure, that’s how bleeping memorable it was
The tower oven thing, that we never saw again.
Think they only gifted her as they felt sorry that she hadn’t got an actual oven in her kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Turns down ads…😂😂😂

Someone should comment and ask did her gifted portable blender come in handy while they were on their gifted holiday? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone should comment and ask did her gifted portable blender come in handy while they were on their gifted holiday? 😅
That was it! The blender, it’s always in her bag, just underneath the hard boiled eggs and Chris’s soul

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That's where she must donate her unwanted clothes she must accidently pick up an size 18. Remember when she did that.
When she bought something in primark and it was a size 20, so she just had to try it on and snigger at how big it was on her 🙄 maybe someone who is a real size 8 should put her size 12 jeans on and take the piss out of her 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Seems a lot of the insta huns are doing assumption Q&A's at the minute.. which means it'll soon be time for nikki to join in and send herself some assumptions to address us tattle bastards 🤣
Assumptions that will appear:
That “your” a fantastic mother- cue bashful oh that’s so lovely but I assure you I’m not.
That “your” loaded - cue I’ve worked since I was 16. I work hard for my money and I deserve it
That “your” perfect with your food - oh I have my moments when I have an extra shot of choc shot in my fage yoghurt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That “your” a fantastic mother- cue bashful oh that’s so lovely but I assure you I’m not.
That “your” loaded - cue I’ve worked since I was 16. I work hard for my money and I deserve it
That “your” perfect with your food - oh I have my moments when I have an extra shot of chic shot in my fage yoghurt
I assume you can't go near naked flames because your nose will melt and your dresses will combust x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So it’s Wednesday which means she should be with the boys herself today. But clearly the weekend of parenting (even with her own parents there) was too much so they’ve been shipped off again so she can get her nails done and go to the gym.
Isn’t it weird that randoms know her weekly routine! It should not be that way, she shouldn’t be sharing that stuff! And telling everybody she was on holiday. I don’t do that for my 80 odd followers never mind telling her 163k that her house is empty (admittedly 162 is probably dead sw accounts and bots)

Reactions: 21
Why does Nikki Ryan Fopperholic need nails like that anyway? For what? another farm park? She doesn't do anything that requires her to be preened like that and she certainly doesn't work hard enough to deserve it. It's either another undisclosed freebie or wasting yet more money for no reason. Isn't she capable of doing her own nails?

Reactions: 15
That “your” perfect with your food - oh I have my moments when I have an extra shot of choc shot in my fage yoghurt
Her 'assumptions about me' tit are beyond boring and so vain! Can you imagine actually asking people this, 'Hey what do you think of me, I want to massage my ego and talk about my fave subject. ME!' Her entire account revolves around talking about herself, I'm amazed people are still interested.

Reactions: 16
I
So it’s Wednesday which means she should be with the boys herself today. But clearly the weekend of parenting (even with her own parents there) was too much so they’ve been shipped off again so she can get her nails done and go to the gym.
I love a French manicure but those nails are vile. The shape is so 2000s (like the rest of her style) and the acrylic is really poorly applied and way too long. She's clearly gone to a budget nail shop for those 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I
I love a French manicure but those nails are vile. The shape is so 2000s (like the rest of her style) and the acrylic is really poorly applied and way too long. She's clearly gone to a budget nail shop for those 😂
Yes but no doubt you work hard to deserve it, whereas Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't.

Reactions: 11
Yes but no doubt you work hard to deserve it, whereas Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't.
I do my nails myself have done since I was 15! However, like a lot of other working mums my nails are currently naked little stumps as there is not enough hours in the day or any real need for me to sacrifice time or money to do my nails at the moment!

Hers were no doubt #gifted or maybe she was #prinvited to a faaaaaaabulous new salon local to her because I would not pay good minnie for that set

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.