Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stays so calm in an emergency and Chris panics “bless him”…could she be anymore patronizing??! God she’s so desperate to prove herself as better than him and anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She stays so calm in an emergency and Chris panics “bless him”…could she be anymore patronizing??! God she’s so desperate to prove herself as better than him and anyone else.
She's so full of tit. Remember when there was a pandemic and she fucked off to florid and started panicking that she had no calpol. Dumb witch so bleeping fake

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could she sound less like she doesn’t give a tit!

There is no way you were both watching him! If you were that might of happened but as he slipped you would of reacted! You were on your phone because you always are!

Also if you are going to use the auto captions…. Edit them to be what you are actually saying! Shows how bad you actually pronounce words if A&E is Amy and Stuff is Stephanie! Oh a Stirrup strips!

I have to admit when my son ran into our dinning table and hurt himself he was the calm one and I wasn’t, he even told me he needed a cold compress! I admit I’m not a natural mother but my god Nikki takes the biscuit!

Long time lurker here. Yuk. How gross are her new nails? I can’t bare to watch her wave those vile things around anymore. She really is a horror.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Bullshit - she isn't 'calm' she's just completely devoid of emotion, has no maternal instinct, couldn't give two shits, and was preoccupied with how much of an inconvenience it was to her day of eye bleeping herself, prancing, and being a CoNtEntCrEaToR.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bullshit - she isn't 'calm' she's just completely devoid of emotion, has no maternal instinct, couldn't give two shits, and was preoccupied with how much of an inconvenience it was to her day of eye bleeping herself, prancing, and being a CoNtEntCrEaToR.
Probably more worried that he wouldn't be photogenic enough for the freebie holiday away photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a crock of tit, there’s no way both of them could’ve been properly watching the boys if that happened, if they were then it’s more proof that they’re utterly useless parents. And no one who has a real university degree would call them “stirrup strips”! And as for boasting about being calm, she’s only “calm” because she’s devoid of all basic human emotion and maternal instinct!

Reactions: 27
Surely a kids magazine or sticker book would be a treat for potty training not a £30 bit of red plastic

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here. Yuk. How gross are her new nails? I can’t bare to watch her wave those vile things around anymore. She really is a horror.
Welcome :) At least she doesn't have two newborns to continually poke in the face with them, anyone remember that?!

Just got my nails done for 1st time since my son was born - he's 15 months! Not acrylics just as I'd struggle with picking him up etc. How does she manage so many personal appointments? I've never seen another mother like it.

Yes! Glad someone else has said this, she is totally emotionless. Odd how she's so keen on 'HeLPinG PEoPle' as that's the last thing she seems interested in doing, I think she has some personality disorder she comes across as so cold (unless it's about her clothing or hair)!

• Heart
This exactly. She couldn’t give a tit. She’ll have been bothered about the inconvenience of having to take him to hospital and she sting into her Netflix time x

Reactions: 14
This 👏🏽 Plus she’ll have been planning instantly just how good a Story the latest drama was going to make. Absolute horror of a Woman.

Reactions: 16
The red track thing is probably from when she asked for suggestions for the boys birthday presents. At this rate she won’t have anything left to buy them for their birthday!

Reactions: 15
My son is always super calm in emergencies because he has adhd and lacks empathy. I suspect she lacks empathy.

He’s actually very useful to have around in emergencies he’s very helpful and keeps me calm… doubt she’d have the same effect

Reactions: 23
The red track thing is probably from when she asked for suggestions for the boys birthday presents. At this rate she won’t have anything left to buy them for their birthday!
She did this last year too, or in the run up to Christmas, buying them a new toy each week. Those kids will not appreciate anything and will want more and more. Maybe mad Mazza did this with Nikki when she was growing up, would explain her being the way she is

Reactions: 20
Bullshit were both of them "watching" the boys, im calling false news on the fact it was even in the bath, more likely to have been when they're locked in the bedroom on a night and have the run of the room as they're not tired enough to sleep that early, whatever was happening she will have been nose deep in her phone having knicker fizz over "gOR-jus" love island contestants and Chris will have been googling the latest mankle grazing capri pants or fifty ways to shag staff at the belfry without getting caught and having to leave!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her latest reel…..eye bleeping herself at the start then jumping obtuse breast feeding week band wagon! She needs to duck off….and stop acting like mother of the year 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
It’s just so fake isn’t it the breastfeeding reel! She might be gutted she didn’t get to do it but why use that an opportunity to post something for likes snd engagement!

Reactions: 18
The utter shite that comes from this woman 🙄 she’s found it so hard to see and yet she’s posted a picture of herself breastfeeding….ok hun!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.