Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
HA HA HA! I can just imagine them. “Chris is that a baguette in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?”
It’s definitely a baguette, hun 🙈 #petitpain
6D414ACE-2F98-4344-80E0-D400E8C8BAFC.jpeg
Ssshhh don’t tell the wife, she’ll forgive another woman but not complex carbohydrates

• Haha
Reactions: 90

lexiloo

VIP Member
One nest of pasta each? FFS bob geldof is busy writing band aid 3 for her as we speak.....feed the Ryans, do they know it's dinner time at all?? Size down your crockery as well as your kecks folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine tagging Balenciaga in your mirror selfie and having mud and potential dog shit coating their trainers you’re wearing, INSIDE. Hahahaha TRAGICCCCCCCCC.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Bluefox

Chatty Member
I just can't tonight. I'm devastated. I will find out tomorrow which children in my class will still be attending school (I'm thinking maybe all of them - small special needs class of 8 but we are a team of 6 staff) and I will carry on - I love my job. But I have to continue sending my eldest to school and my littlest to his childminder in order to do it. I have to do this I have to work. My husband is risking himself on a covid ward, risking us. He's terrified he will bring something home to us, I'm terrified ill take it into school but we trust the vaccine.

So Nikki, we know you read here and I know I've said it before. Stay at home. This is a team game. We have to work together. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. You need to start seeing the bigger picture. If I had the opportunity to stay home with my kids and husband and keep safe, I'd grab it. You're so lucky to be able to do that - appreciate it.

Sorry getting a bit preachy and woe is me. I don't mean to!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

LunaLovegood

Maybe that’s what he was really doing with that other woman
Eating bread
HA HA HA! I can just imagine them. “Chris is that a baguette in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?”
It’s definitely a baguette, hun 🙈 #petitpain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m a long time lurker here and usually love reading this thread, but the comment about nurseries should only open for key workers really irked me.

I work from home, as well as doing an apprenticeship (that I have to complete during work hours) I’m not a key worker but my work requires a high level of concentration. My husband works for the NHS but home based at the moment, and spends his entire day on stressful calls. There is absolutely no way we can do our jobs with our toddler at home.

Key workers are amazing and I’m so grateful to each and every one of them, but please remember that there are still hundreds of thousands of people working that don’t get the title “key worker” and have to continue somehow.

I totally agree that Fopps uses and abuses the system. She doesn’t need a childcare bubble, especially when she does NOT have a job! Dicking about making reels on Instagram isn’t a job (thought it was a hobby anyways?!).

Anyways. Sorry for my rant.. back into the shadows I go! X

• Heart
Reactions: 48

swipe_up

VIP Member
I wonder if Chris is a secret eater?? I mean her recipes are barely enough for 1 never mind 2 and he isn't exactly a toned adonis is he? Do you reckon he gets a deliveroo whilst she is blocking and deleting?
Maybe that’s what he was really doing with that other woman
Eating bread

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Just parking my fat arse after being absent for fucking ages - its taken me since boxing day to catch up. She hasn't changed has she? Piece of actual, vapid, vacuous, shit. Her boys look tired, disinterested, and lethargic, her husband is dicking about probably getting some unfortunate bird to lick his ankles, and she's still creaming herself over her reflection, making peanuts from her career InFlUeNcInG. Great. Job. Flopps. Slow clap to you, you plastic bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lexiloo

VIP Member
no way was she going to have fish and chips when she was the wally who scraped off the "lightly dusted" coating from the fish fillets she showed last year as a new low syn find, anyone else remember someone commented to say hers looked lacking in the coating department and she admitted she scraped some off to save syns 😂 she needs a battered sausage sticking up her arse and a spam fritter in her filled to fuck face and learn to live a little!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ and chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

I’m shit at these but I think it’s about time I bothered my not size 8 arse to have a go at a suggestion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

swipe_up

VIP Member
Imagine being more cautious of a potato product than a worldwide fucking pandemic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Keepitreal66

Now she’s promoting how you can meet up with someone for a walk if you’ve got children under 5. Not everyone is trying to test the system and get out as much as you Nikki. I assume you’ve posted this just so you can defend your poor actions yet again. You really piss me off, you need to grow up and get a grip.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

LorniB

Nevermind weighing yourself when your babies are 6 weeks. I'm still trying to lose the baby weight and my daughter is 23 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there is no way she’s gained 7lbs, she’s stuck to slimming world and calorie counting the whole time. It just doesn’t make sense.
I’ve eaten so much shit this last month, takeaways, chocolates etc and I have even put on 7lbs so why would she gain half a stone when she eats next to nothing!!
Either she’s lying to get engagement or she binge eats but doesn’t show it

Reactions: 34

Livi8

I would also like to point out how it will affect the boys this dieting as I have a mum who did the same... now my mum was the best mum ever the perfect mum except for her dieting. yet her dieting has affected me a lot!
She was on and off weight watchers my entire life she was also a leader as well. She is now 65 and has been a steady weight for 10 years shes a size 6, cause she constantly sticks to it except xmas/birthdays.. when I hit 13 I started weight watchers and have now been a yo yo dieter for 22 years It affects my mental health a lot, when I'm skinny im unhappy cause I'm hungry when I'm bigger in unhappy cause I'm bigger. I'm trying my best to get out of the mentality but it is really hard. I do not talk about diets in front of my children as I dont want them going through it.. my mum also judges people based on weight so I get so embarrassed when I gain weight cause I know she's judging me. Like she will see a celebrity and go wow look gow much weight she's gained.

Anyway sorry didn't mean to go on so long but its frustrating to see fopps is going to cause those boys issues.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
So she's absolutely shattered, dramatic yawn for effect 🙄 because she chose to go to bed at 11pm and woke at 5am! Fopps I went to bed at midnight and had to get up at 6am to get myself and 3 children up, washed, dressed, breakfast, tidy up. School and nursery run (Key Worker) then back home for 10 mins with the youngest before walking 20 mins to work, working in a school till 2pm,walking 20 mins home. Collecting my youngest then school run again to finally get home about 3.30pm. Then it's time to sort out school bags, make lunches for the next day, make dinner for us all and my husband (also a Key Worker), bath the kids, story, bed then finally sit down around 8pm!!! That's tired you silly fucker 😑 And I do this Mon - Fri Fopps like most people 😘

• Heart