Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only takeaway I’ve ever seen her have is an Indian. She always used to say she asked for no oil on it which made me laugh, as though curry is made within half an hour and not all prepared by them beforehand 😂 obviously there was no naan bread, popadoms etc either for her. She also ordered a dish that she knew the syns of from the SW book

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a fantastic business idea and how lucky is she!! A mobile chippy van.. Fantastic! 👌
She is so anal around food it's unreal!
I don't think for a minute she helped herself to a few chips. She probably took a sniff. Remember Nikki the fat you eat is the fat you wear 🙄

Reactions: 12
Imagine being more cautious of a potato product than a worldwide bleeping pandemic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

This was 6 weeks after she delivered. She seems manic to me 😵 she sounds like Vicky Pollard. She hasn't half tried to change herself into an insta hun

Her cupids bow is all twisted

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I have also have a little girl 7 months old & MIL bought her a book at Xmas, It’s called the large family (elephants) the first line is the mummy elephant saying she is fat so that’s gone straight in the bin. I know my MIL prob didn’t realise but I refuse to let my daughter grow up with weight/eating issues

View attachment 380599
such a bad message to be sending out to children
Ours too went in the bin. I wouldn't even recycle it to the charity shop as I never want any kid to read that..
The boys will grow up with a fucked up view of eating anyhow but especially if she won't ever allow
herself A treat.

Oh and I'd bleeping HATE it if my mum was stealing my chips

This was 6 weeks after she delivered. She seems manic to me 😵 she sounds like Vicky Pollard. She hasn't half tried to change herself into an insta hun

if people were asking how much I weighed 6 weeks after delivering a baby I'd tell them to duck off 😂😂😂 the pharmacist asked me a few weeks ago and I just said too much 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh, just wanted to add, if anyone hadn't read the large family books the rest are lovely and my kids love them.

Reactions: 9
Wft did she use to attach the garland to the wall to make it pull the paint off like that! Looked so tacky as well, so not worth it...
She probably used sellotape. Such an idiot. I’m sure someone said on here that she’d ruin her paint work. What an arse hole. Bet Chris is livid

Looks like Chris didn't have chippy tea either 😔 how sad the boys sat in their own on a Saturday night to have their tea because their bag tit crazy size 10 mother wouldn't allow herself to have a chippy tea with them 😭😭 bet they didn't even have white bread butter with it 🙄 sad sad life she leads

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looks like Chris didn't have chippy tea either 😔 how sad the boys sat in their own on a Saturday night to have their tea because their bag tit crazy size 10 mother wouldn't allow herself to have a chippy tea with them 😭😭 bet they didn't even have white bread butter with it 🙄 sad sad life she leads
I bet Chris was like 😭 not having a chippy tea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

6 weeks in and she is already back on it weighing herself? Find that shocking, so early to start all that, I had my baby back in April, tried healthy eating at 3 months but was too early to start all that so I stopped and restarted nearer 6 months as I want to spend time with him, not writing a daily food planner and obsessing over calories. She really really did not want to be overweight for one second did she! She is a robot with very unrelatable priorities.

Reactions: 19
Even when she was pregnant she didn't like garden m Ng weight I'm sure she still kept weighing herself whilst the expecting. So sad being pregnant is the time when you can eat what you want and not worry about scales.

Reactions: 10
6 weeks in and she is already back on it weighing herself? Find that shocking, so early to start all that, I had my baby back in April, tried healthy eating at 3 months but was too early to start all that so I stopped and restarted nearer 6 months as I want to spend time with him, not writing a daily food planner and obsessing over calories. She really really did not want to be overweight for one second did she! She is a robot with very unrelatable priorities.
Dreadful isn't it. She kept denying that she was obsessed all through the video. She knew down to the exact ounce, though she tried to make out she didn't. Shrugged off needing a group because she's basically too important to sit there as a minion 😄 yet she did go back to a group 😏 I only put on a stone during my last pregnancy and I deffo didn't food optimise 🙄 she is absolutely deranged. She also said it's about how her clothes fit, but she knew she'd been the same weight for years and years. Knew exactly what she weighed for her wedding...and to think she's got worse! 🥴

Reactions: 14

Honestly, 6 weeks post partum and she’s banging on about weight loss... when I was 6 weeks post partum I genuinely couldn’t have given two solitary shits about my weight.
She is literally OBSESSED with her weight and being on a diet. It’s so unhealthy. How is she not truly miserable.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.