Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would just let them kids play rather than showing of what they can do, she is constantly trying to make out they are advanced in everything they do. She only does that because they where behind In walking. Does she ever show these kids pointing these things out in real life you know on a walk. My little boy has delayed speech but when we go for a walk he asks for the ducks & swan, start teaching them things to help in real life. Let them help butter the toast & get things for you in the kitchen my little boy would much rather get things out the pantry when I ask than sit & point at flash cards

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
'I never feel guilty'

She binges and purges. She has an eating disorder. She binges on things like protein bars and yogurts.

Give me strength.

Reactions: 21
So Chris is on his insta out walking on his own. Dies anyone else just find this bizzare? Wle go out on a family walk and when toddler goes for a nap we relax and watch TV together

Reactions: 25
So Chris is on his insta out walking on his own. Dies anyone else just find this bizzare? Wle go out on a family walk and when toddler goes for a nap we relax and watch TV together
If you lived with her wouldn’t you want to escape on your own once a day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can kind of understand, I like going out and listening to podcasts to destress. Am currently working in the NHS so do need to do something to try and relax!
My youngest is three and while it is fun to go on a walk it takes aaages as she stops to look and things/pick things up!

Reactions: 14
He probably needs a break from Fopps more than the kids to be fair 😂

• Haha
Can't say as I blame him....... I'd rather go on my own and pull my own teeth than walk with her !! 😂 😂 😂

If you lived with her wouldn’t you want to escape on your own once a day 🤣

Snap !!

He probably needs a break from Fopps more than the kids to be fair 😂
Haha.... great minds for all of us !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Syns stands for Synthetic shite on Fopps case, backside that’s what she uses them on

Someone who has been on a diet for over 20 years is not fine, never mind someone who has been deluding themselves for 20 years w

Not sure why my phone changed “because” to “backside” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Didn't sw once see their arses about Aldi and Asda introducing their version of SW ready meals?
Yes!! Slimzone meals was one of them. They wouldn't even put the "syns" on the app the sulky arseholes 🤣🤣🤣 so ridiculous! Yet they let these social media buffoons make a killing off them by ruining their sw plan 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Because she’s a dick 🤣
There is no way she is really doing cc and sw at the same time in real life, sounds like some bullshit engagement idea she has come up with to appeal to both audiences, she's that desperate for followers. Foppergenius!

I remember when she tried the slimming world ready meals from iceland ages ago and said they were bland and the portions were too big 😂😂 this was when she worked for SW too! She slated the sauces and said they just weren't her thing! always amazes me considering the shite she dishes up and has minge twinge over

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slimming world had me gone when they said you can have a banana that's free but if you mash it you have to syn it 😑

• Haha
Please tell me someone else saw the baked bean thing before she deleted it?!
She is absolutely thick as tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could she be any less interested in her former faverson, now otherson. All of her stories feature Golden boy Lawson. It's quite painful how obvious it is. Makes it worse because he's just her performing monkey, the other one was favoured because she thought he was cuter from birth. Such a vile creature she is 🤐

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.