Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Chris is a secret eater?? I mean her recipes are barely enough for 1 never mind 2 and he isn't exactly a toned adonis is he? Do you reckon he gets a deliveroo whilst she is blocking and deleting?
Chris has love handles so I definitely think he nips in for a McDs now and again. Most men love a good feed when they get home from work. Can you imagine... What's for dinner Nikki...? Just the usual babe... SW friendly free and speed food. Tea using your milk allowance followed by a low syn calorie chocolate biscuit. Remember to fill in your food diary babes. A minute on the lips n all that... 🙄 He must be tearing his hair out! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Chris is a secret eater?? I mean her recipes are barely enough for 1 never mind 2 and he isn't exactly a toned adonis is he? Do you reckon he gets a deliveroo whilst she is blocking and deleting?
Maybe that’s what he was really doing with that other woman
Eating bread

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anybody remember the year that mad cow hit ( and I don’t mean fopp’s trying to make social media a career!!) and you had to walk through disinfectant trays??
I wonder if she has these at her front door?? They constantly have shoes on! On the sofa, on the soft play thing and in the ball pool. On their playmats and even in other peoples houses! But rather than being a grown up and responding, she does a passive aggressive story, that nobody can reply too!
Foot and mouth I think you mean? We used to have to drive over a disinfectant mat every day and wash boots.
My godparents used to live on the same lane where it originated. The smell afterwards when they killed and incinerated the pigs was not pleasant and that land can never have livestock (apart from horses) ever again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If she posted a pic of her bowl thimble of food on a regular sized placemat (with the whole placemat in the picture) i might believe she had a massive portion but it wouldn't be her portion she posted, it would be the whole family's portions photographed on one plate and then divided up after.

Got a new hashing for you Fopp #predictablefopps

Reactions: 20
‘A bit of you’ is an Essex saying so no idea why Fopps is using it...probably to keep up with the pretty young girls of Insta 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How have her followers not pulled her up on the two nests of pasta for two people part of her recipe?!?!?

Do people actually read her captions or does she bore them after the first three lines.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
One nest of pasta each? FFS bob geldof is busy writing band aid 3 for her as we speak.....feed the Ryans, do they know it's dinner time at all?? Size down your crockery as well as your kecks folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 78
It’s not even the first time she has said about only using one nest either so she can’t claim it’s a type or anything. My husband would think it was some sort of joke if I gave him one nest of tagliatelle for his dinner.

Reactions: 21
Maybe that’s what he was really doing with that other woman
Eating bread
HA HA HA! I can just imagine them. “Chris is that a baguette in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?”
It’s definitely a baguette, hun 🙈 #petitpain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What a nice snack she has for dinner
She's all about the humble brag and oneupmanship in everything she posts. She wants people to think they're not as good as her, and she is succeeding by being so so full on 20g of pasta for dinner. If anyones seen Motherland she reminds me of Amanda - the competitive mum at the school gates who no one actually likes.

Noticed 2021 isn't being kind to her with engagement, it's worse than its ever been! People are moving away from accounts like hers and towards body positivity, strong not skinny and she's too stubborn to modernise (and lets face it, body positivity is not her remit) she's part of a dying diet culture pushed on women that doesn't work. Bye bye Floppy, you're on your way out!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
HA HA HA! I can just imagine them. “Chris is that a baguette in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?”
It’s definitely a baguette, hun 🙈 #petitpain
6D414ACE-2F98-4344-80E0-D400E8C8BAFC.jpeg
Ssshhh don’t tell the wife, she’ll forgive another woman but not complex carbohydrates

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Foot and mouth I think you mean? We used to have to drive over a disinfectant mat every day and wash boots.
My godparents used to live on the same lane where it originated. The smell afterwards when they killed and incinerated the pigs was not pleasant and that land can never have livestock (apart from horses) ever again.
That’s the one! Fopp’s just reminds me of mad 🐮 cow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.