Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
as soon as I saw seven pages since I was last here I knew fopps must have dropped another clanger! Take your shoulder for a shave pet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

caz272

Chatty Member
I’m heart broken, one of the most wonderful, charismatic man, a former workmate has died of COVID.Yet this stupid bint carries on as normal.Words fail me.How she hasn’t been touched by this scourge is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I thought the video on gym wear is very poor timing but those black and pink leggings looked the worst on her in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
As always, tone deaf timing! Gyms closed? Here's all my gifted Gym wear in XS. What's next, a Maldives holiday clothing haul? Meal ideas for a huge social get-together? Wouldn't put it past her. Always remember a few months back how she tried to engage with more IVF followers by saying in a post "I know I managed to have my boys but I've not forgotten you guys" then never mentioned it again. Thought that was pretty low of her!

JJusa69

VIP Member
1. Wheat bran "cake" or banana "pancakes"
2. Keeeen waaaaaaa or prawn omelette 🤢🤢🤢 or a spoonful of microwaveable rice with a can of tuna.
3. Tex mex chilli, salmon/ chicken curry
101 protein yogurts and half a grenade bar.

Done. There's your meal plan fopps.
Not sure why you've got all those books in front of you, you never ever eat anything different. Or nice.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Such a look of adoration on her face - no one but her ever sees it!!! Not even her boy’s, her much longed for so so so so gorgeous boy’s (it kills me every time I put that fucking apostrophe in 🤣🤣)
90361480-10B8-43F6-B0AB-886EB73E3DF7.png

edit - maybe her Vag yoghurt sees that look as she peels the lid back 🤣🤣
And what the fuck is the word ‘prong’ doing in there.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wotsit

VIP Member
I totally agree with this. Her ridiculous name is only memorable because it is so absurd and cringe. When you hear "fopperholic" it deffo does not scream urban dynamic business woman 🤣🤣🤣
her name screams addicted to wanking if you check the urban dictionary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

whyamihereagain

I don’t know what it is about Fopps photos but they always look like those boards you get at the funfair. The ones where you stick your head through and take a photo. It’s like her head doesn’t belong on her body because it’s been edited so much. Everyone knows that a puffer jacket makes you look bigger than you actually are.

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So unions are calling for nurseries to only be opened for key workers and vulnerable children!
She will be seething 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
In her SLIGHT defence, if they aren’t ready they aren’t ready. But yes you’re right, numerous?!!! I change my 2 year olds 3 times a day, when she wakes up, after lunch then again before her tea unless she does a poo obv I’ll change that immediately. Then a fresh one for bed. Her nappies are never bulging really not even of a morning. This is a sign she’s nearly ready as she can control her bladder more but I’m not pushing her

fopps is trying to be relatable by talking shite
It’s almost as if she’s not used to changing their nappies on a Tuesday.....hmm wonder why 🧐

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
I think she is such a spoilt little princess that she honestly thinks that she is entitled to do whatever she wants when she wants.

• Angry

swipe_up

VIP Member
Some people have their wedding dates engraved into their wedding rings but Fopps most likely had her weight!

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
People say “I need to go shopping” when they’ve just had a random thrown together from the cupboard lunch. That’s a photo of her all time favourite lunch! She’s an absolute moron and this is definitely leading up to a grocery haul - best “on plan” foods...

• Haha