Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I never feel guilty'

She binges and purges. She has an eating disorder. She binges on things like protein bars and yogurts.

Give me strength.
I remember ages ago she done a story making some big announcement like she had done something really bad and all that happened was she had eaten a load of chocolate. ‘Line drawn’

I remember being gobsmacked and even a bit disturbed that she, a grown ass woman made such a big deal about eating loads of chocolate and a nanosecond I felt a bit tit like should I feel guilty because I can be a greedy pig

Then I thought nah shes fucked in the head and not long after I found tattle 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how some body who has been at “target” for the last almost 20 years still needs to keep drawing the line/counting cals/ follow SW. surely by this point after so long of working for SW she should just know how to have a balanced diet with out having to track anything. I would be intrigued to know what she has eaten in order to gain 7lb as nothing she posts is ever high in syns or calls, she never posts a takeaway unless it is tracked even the meal for her 40th looked super healthy. She also constantly tracks steps & exercise so it’s just doesn’t add up unless she is a massive binge eater. Most days what she shows between food & exercise I would say she is in a cal deficit it’s all so fake what she shows

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how some body who has been at “target” for the last almost 20 years still needs to keep drawing the line/counting cals/ follow SW. surely by this point after so long of working for SW she should just know how to have a balanced diet with out having to track anything. I would be intrigued to know what she has eaten in order to gain 7lb as nothing she posts is ever high in syns or calls, she never posts a takeaway unless it is tracked even the meal for her 40th looked super healthy. She also constantly tracks steps & exercise so it’s just doesn’t add up unless she is a massive binge eater. Most days what she shows between food & exercise I would say she is in a cal deficit it’s all so fake what she shows
I think shes absolutely destroyed her metabolism over the years. She probably gains weight really easily because of that. Also shes getting older (ha)

I gained 7lbs but Ive eaten like an absolute pig since the 18th of Dec. Wine every day.

Years of eating 1000 cals a day mean when she exceeds that her body probably holds on to every bit of it.

Also someone who protests as much about how much they eat and portion sizes, doesnt eat that much.

Having to go back to the pan of food would indicate youre not eating enough.

Reactions: 20
Same 😂 the only veg she has is beans!! But in fairness she will eat all the fruit under the sun
Yes!! Mines exactly the same. She has veg when it’s in pasta curries or chilli but say a roast dinner or if she has fishfingers, she ignores the veg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 2 year old wouldn’t eat salad. End of

Sorry I’m not a perfect Paula🤣
Who looks at a 2 yr old and makes them a salad for lunch for fucks sake?! 😳 I'm not even joking when I say I think she counts their calories 😳 no wonder they look pale and lacking

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I remember when mine were 2years old I added butter to all their food. Not on a diet Nikki would never allow butter in the house she just about let's them have a thimbal if cheese

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who looks at a 2 yr old and makes them a salad for lunch for fucks sake?! 😳 I'm not even joking when I say I think she counts their calories 😳 no wonder they look pale and lacking
I’m trying to get my 11 year old a bit healthier after all the lockdowns, but without her realising. So if she asks for extra food it’s always a salad, which she absolutely loves. But not as a main and definitely not for 2 year olds - no way - that’s a healthy side!

Reactions: 7
I’m trying to get my 11 year old a bit healthier after all the lockdowns, but without her realising. So if she asks for extra food it’s always a salad, which she absolutely loves. But not as a main and definitely not for 2 year olds - no way - that’s a healthy side!
Exactly this. I give my 2yr old salad items - carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, cherry toms, peppers, random leaves out the salad bag 😄 but with things like chips or rice or nuggets, fish fingers, chicken, waffles, pizza etc. The way it came across to me was if it was a main 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.