Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand why she feels the need to be out so much exposing herself and her longed for children to a deadly virus. Unlike Fopps I have a real job, I am a community NHS Mental Health worker and had to go out to carry out an urgent home visit today to a family in crisis. I felt so worried about a) travelling to the visit and b) exposing very vulnerable patients to the virus. I was in full PPE ( gloves, apron mask) and I was still so concerned.
She is such a spoilt selfish piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really don’t understand why she feels the need to be out so much exposing herself and her longed for children to a deadly virus. Unlike Fopps I have a real job, I am a community NHS Mental Health worker and had to go out to carry out an urgent home visit today to a family in crisis. I felt so worried about a) travelling to the visit and b) exposing very vulnerable patients to the virus. I was in full PPE ( gloves, apron mask) and I was still so concerned.
Really feel for you. Also imagine being so vulnerable you need mental health intervention and people rock up in ppe. It must be scary. 100% have so much respect for you. Stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just want to thank you for the work you do 🙌🏻. My Dad has bi polar and last year had a very long and bad manic episode and people like you literally saved his life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally agree with this. Her ridiculous name is only memorable because it is so absurd and cringe. When you hear "fopperholic" it deffo does not scream urban dynamic business woman 🤣🤣🤣
her name screams addicted to wanking if you check the urban dictionary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn't take 2 minutes to jump out of a jelly pot does it flopps. Try being in the real world. I've got uni assignments to complete no extensions granted. 3 young children and a husband who is a very important key worker. Oh and home schooling
I feel your pain! I’m a student mental health nurse, assignments coming out of my backside, a 2 year old, a 4 year old I’m now having to home school and a husband who is also a key worker.

Oh Fopps, you have no bleeping idea you knobhead 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just want to thank you for the work you do 🙌🏻. My Dad has bi polar and last year had a very long and bad manic episode and people like you literally saved his life ❤
Ah thanks I love my job, mental health care is such an under resourced part of the NHS. And the need for help and support is ever increasing.

Really feel for you. Also imagine being so vulnerable you need mental health intervention and people rock up in ppe. It must be scary. 100% have so much respect for you. Stay safe x
Thank you. It is scary for patients when us workers have to turn up in PPE, and having to explain why we are dressed as we are can be very difficult to understand for some very unwell patients.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She only posted that story to let us all know or pretend that the boys were with her all day and didn't go to her mothers 🙄 . So they should be with you all day Hun your Thier mother who doesn't work!!!

In her latest tit on a plate, sorry recipe pic you can tell how tiny the portion is because the jalapeños look enormous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I totally agree with this. Her ridiculous name is only memorable because it is so absurd and cringe. When you hear "fopperholic" it deffo does not scream urban dynamic business woman 🤣🤣🤣
Fopps the urban dynamic business woman. I am now imagining her in sized down business wear pitching her Turkey mince recipes to Alan Sugar 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In her latest tit on a plate, sorry recipe pic you can tell how tiny the portion is because the jalapeños look enormous
Good catch! It also looks like she's piled the food up in the bowl to look like there's more for the camera. The part of the bowl behind the food looks empty? I'm sure its so so filling though 🙄 it's her most 'poplar' dish don't forget 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Really ? A tablespoon of paprika ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

See mad Mazza has commented too 🙄🙄 surprised she hasn't said she's never had turkey mince and she must get some the next time she does her essential shop ;)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t it look like chicken in that meal? It doesn’t look like mince to me , turkey or otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god how dry does that turkey mince look 😷 she's a PAN fries all her food to death 😑 plus has she never heard of a sauce to go with this meals everything is so dry 🙄 foodie my arse Hun 😂

Here's one for you Nikki!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she actually moaning she’s tired because she went to bed late. Her bragging about the boys sleeping well 🙍🏻‍♀️🔫

Is she actually moaning she’s tired because she went to bed late. Her bragging about the boys sleeping well 🙍🏻‍♀️🔫
I was expecting her to say she had gone to seep at 2am, not 11pm, she is yawning her head off, or pretending to (either way fopps cover your mouth) but had 7 hours sleep!! Then had a few hours to sit in peace before the boys got up! What is she moaning about??

Reactions: 23
So she's absolutely shattered, dramatic yawn for effect 🙄 because she chose to go to bed at 11pm and woke at 5am! Fopps I went to bed at midnight and had to get up at 6am to get myself and 3 children up, washed, dressed, breakfast, tidy up. School and nursery run (Key Worker) then back home for 10 mins with the youngest before walking 20 mins to work, working in a school till 2pm,walking 20 mins home. Collecting my youngest then school run again to finally get home about 3.30pm. Then it's time to sort out school bags, make lunches for the next day, make dinner for us all and my husband (also a Key Worker), bath the kids, story, bed then finally sit down around 8pm!!! That's tired you silly fucker 😑 And I do this Mon - Fri Fopps like most people 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.