Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just parking my fat arse after being absent for bleeping ages - its taken me since boxing day to catch up. She hasn't changed has she? Piece of actual, vapid, vacuous, tit. Her boys look tired, disinterested, and lethargic, her husband is dicking about probably getting some unfortunate bird to lick his ankles, and she's still creaming herself over her reflection, making peanuts from her career InFlUeNcInG. Great. Job. Flopps. Slow clap to you, you plastic bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine tagging Balenciaga in your mirror selfie and having mud and potential dog tit coating their trainers you’re wearing, INSIDE. Hahahaha TRAGICCCCCCCCC.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So she’s ‘drawn the line’ weighed herself has gained 7lbs but she’s ABSOLUTELY FIIINNNNEEEE with that 🙄 and it doesn’t matter what the statistics are... 🙄 she’ll be peddling her version of SW slop now but her video said diets don’t work 🙄🙄 she is floundering with only a few people who haven’t got wise to her yet ....

ETA.... another challenge with Twinset twit.... and her 'before' photos again coming up 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So she’s ‘drawn the line’ weighed herself has gained 7lbs but she’s ABSOLUTELY FIIINNNNEEEE with that 🙄 and it doesn’t matter what the statistics are... 🙄 she’ll be peddling her version of SW slop now but her video said diets don’t work 🙄🙄 she is floundering with only a few people who haven’t got wise to her yet ....

ETA.... another challenge with Twinset twit.... and her 'before' photos again coming up 🙄
if She has to go back to twin set then his diet does not work. Her natural weight is what she is at now not that gaunt, muscly look that she even lost before her bday.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but there is no way she’s gained 7lbs, she’s stuck to slimming world and calorie counting the whole time. It just doesn’t make sense.
I’ve eaten so much tit this last month, takeaways, chocolates etc and I have even put on 7lbs so why would she gain half a stone when she eats next to nothing!!
Either she’s lying to get engagement or she binge eats but doesn’t show it

Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but there is no way she’s gained 7lbs, she’s stuck to slimming world and calorie counting the whole time. It just doesn’t make sense.
I’ve eaten so much tit this last month, takeaways, chocolates etc and I have even put on 7lbs so why would she gain half a stone when she eats next to nothing!!
i reckon she’s put 7lbs on since her 12 week challenge. as The diet was not something you could live on and once you eat normally or even her way you’d put the weight back on.

Reactions: 26
I have eaten a ridiculous amount of food over the last few weeks (ahem..months) but really a lot in December. And I have put on 6lbs.

I know everyone is different but no way has she put on half a stone just since her birthday the way she eats and she’s out walking every day with the boys. Never shows her scales or actually says what weight she is. It’s all lies for content.

Reactions: 16
So if she has gained 7lbs plus 5lbs she also gained for her birthday month then what ever she is trying to do obviously isn't sustainable or something is being a Bullshitting Betty! There is no way on those abysmal portions she has gained nearly a stone!

Reactions: 19
Cause she probably starved herself on his crappy plan (training was probably good but the cals were too low although that was her I imagine not him completely) barely ate decent carbs only protein and then over christmas IF she did let go a little shes probably retained water from having some carbs. She needs to sort herself out fine one nutritious way of living and maintaining her life (which doesn't mean starve to slim only to go back to your body's set point)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry I know this is not in keeping with the thread vibes 😬😬 but does anyone know where she got these bowls/plates from? I don’t want to ask her 😂
Have you looked at the comments? I’m surprised no one has asked her... (I like them too btw.. though if they were in my home they’d be much fuller 😜😜) x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have you looked at the comments? I’m surprised no one has asked her... (I like them too btw.. though if they were in my home they’d be much fuller 😜😜) x
Yeah it’s all “OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING 😍😍😍😍” it’s only chicken pasta babes!

I will see if I can find them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hard boiled eggs with dry wholemeal toast 🤢 that sounds so claggy my mouth is drying up just thinking about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She needs to be honest and show people the scales! She eats hamster food!
She is Absolutely fine with it!
As people have said it’s all about body confidence now, not how skinny and unhealthy you look!
I thought I needed to lose weight but i
Just need to stop eating crap and move more! No diet here just no
More snacking which is hard when we’ve got lots of Xmas goodies here! So February is gonna be a start line.

• Heart

don't believe 7lbs for a moment, i've binged over christmas, drank more than i ever have at christmas and new year, had the odd SW meal (although over-synned in most instances) and ive only put 3lb on and i dont have three walks a day..in fact i walk to the fridge for a wine top-up and to the back gate to put the bins out over christmas until saturday when i went back to work

Cause she probably starved herself on his crappy plan (training was probably good but the cals were too low although that was her I imagine not him completely) barely ate decent carbs only protein and then over christmas IF she did let go a little shes probably retained water from having some carbs. She needs to sort herself out fine one nutritious way of living and maintaining her life (which doesn't mean starve to slim only to go back to your body's set point)
My hairdresser did the Twinset twit challenge after Nikki and told me Ben had put her on 1400 calories! Yes she lost weight but no way is it sustainable! 1400 calories is what they recommend for a 7 year old, I think! And you then factor in all the extra exercise they were doing on this challenge, it's a ridiculously low amount of calories. Nikki I'd say your body has hit a weight it's happy at, stop starving yourself and enjoy some food.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The 7lbs she's 'gained' is basically the 7lbs she lost with that ridiculous plan she was set by twin set twit. Even if she stuck to SW over Christmas his plan is made for short term loss, her body has just held on to calories that it needs to function. She'll struggle to lose that 7lbs again.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.