Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one in Florida was the best when Lawson got tangoed!
I still cant believe she went all the way to disney and this was the best pic she could get for the gram. Its terrible and looks nothing like cinderella's castle, the boys look like they have been photoshopped in front of it and she looks a twit in that dress. What's wrong with shorts and a vest top?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And she uses filters on the twins all the time, especially the one that makes Lawson's eyes very blue. I agree with you, they are average looking kids, but to her, their mother, they should be the most beautiful children in the world because every mum thinks that about their kids. She's so shallow, she alters and filters every single aspect of her life in an attempt to appear perfect. The way she favours Lawson is sad to witness, but she believes he looks like her, and she's a narcissist so obviously she going to prefer him, she refers to him as her beautiful blue eyed boy and bristles with anger if anyone dares say Lawson looks like Chris.
She defo does get annoyed when people say Lawson looks like Chris 🤣 the other day that post she put up with her sat with the boys saying “my happy place” 🤥 someone commented saying Lawson looks like Chris and she replied I CANT SEE IT!

She prefers Lawson because he’s blonde like her and that is the only resemblance she has to those boys. Everything is about looks with her. And even then she filters the crap out of everything and makes everything look hideous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She defo does get annoyed when people say Lawson looks like Chris 🤣 the other day that post she put up with her sat with the boys saying “my happy place” 🤥 someone commented saying Lawson looks like Chris and she replied I CANT SEE IT!

She prefers Lawson because he’s blonde like her and that is the only resemblance she has to those boys. Everything is about looks with her. And even then she filters the crap out of everything and makes everything look hideous!!
Which is even more pathetic as she's not a natural blonde is she 😄 he does look like Chris in the face I think. They both do. If Lawson had dark hair the boys would look more alike. But poor grayson has 100% got his father's rodent-like face 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still cant believe she went all the way to disney and this was the best pic she could get for the gram. Its terrible and looks nothing like cinderella's castle, the boys look like they have been photoshopped in front of it and she looks a twit in that dress. What's wrong with shorts and a vest top?
I don't believe she even likes Disney! Never heard her mention it, the boys have nothing Disney related, she doesn't have the Disney channel etc! This was all for the gram and the boys look bewildered, too hot and won't remember any of it. The funniest part is her ridiculous pose pretending everything is uhhhmmaaazin. That park was on the verge of being shut down due to covid and then was, it was terrifying when it all kicked off and she was declaring how it was all so so safe. It's not just totally ignorant, it's pig headed and dangerous, forcing her family to risk their lives for her ego. You just know there were some fights with Chebs back then for sure, but she can't admit she got it wrong and I bet still doesn't. Putting myself in her shoes, I can't understand why it went ahead, I'd never have risked it taking my son. She always puts herself first though and what Nikki wants, Nikki gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't believe she even likes Disney! Never heard her mention it, the boys have nothing Disney related, she doesn't have the Disney channel etc! This was all for the gram and the boys look bewildered, too hot and won't remember any of it. The funniest part is her ridiculous pose pretending everything is uhhhmmaaazin. That park was on the verge of being shut down due to covid and then was, it was terrifying when it all kicked off and she was declaring how it was all so so safe. It's not just totally ignorant, it's pig headed and dangerous, forcing her family to risk their lives for her ego. You just know there were some fights with Chebs back then for sure, but she can't admit she got it wrong and I bet still doesn't. Putting myself in her shoes, I can't understand why it went ahead, I'd never have risked it taking my son. She always puts herself first though and what Nikki wants, Nikki gets.
There was no way on earth that she was letting him trail off halfway across the world on a jolly with a blonde and all the lads 👀 and this was before there was a whiff of any cheating scandals... he never goes anywhere on his own he's not allowed. So I think you're right, she came up with the excuse of a family hol to Disney 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d be ok with these swipe ups if she did a screenshot before the link showing all these people asking for the link. Total fraud!
I can’t believe these people can’t find these things themselves 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I really wish she would stop brushing their hair to the side all the time!! Let them be 2!!! And if it really bothers you that much, stop getting them a long fringe cut in so that you can gel it over!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How is she going to cope if it’s announced that you can only go out once a week!
One of my close friends is currently in a coma in itu with COVID and she's followed all the rules ... I'm worried sick for her 😭😭

Yet you've got this selfish fucker not following the rules at all 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 383193
So it’s hot enough for her to burn her arse on it after a few minutes of being “committed” to the game. Imagine how hot that feels to a riddle and she has one in their play area. Probably safer to get a radiator cover shes after now due to bleeping up her washing.
Also the dinky committing Fopps needs is to a secure facility to get her act together

Where does this fit into her weekly meal plan 🤣 never to be seen again!
She probably #gifted them to Mazza for her ahhhmazing review on them saying how ahhhmazing they look and how she has never seen them before and that she must get some signed off M.McDonnell 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So it looks like household mixing for exercise could be on the way out, and possibly support bubbles.
I actually don’t agree with support bubbles going and I really hope they don’t. It’s twats like this that are ruining it for the genuine people that actually need them! Nicola doesn’t!
I read yesterday that it’s ironic that people that are protesting the most about lockdown rules actually the ones keeping us in lockdown longer with their actions!

Reactions: 19
I agree with the bubble thing going everyone is taking advantage. My neighbour thinks she can see her daughter and grand daughter every day cause shes in her bubble! Her daughter lives with her partner and daughter (aged 5) and my neighbour lives with her husband so why are they a bubble? Over the road has 6 adult daughters who all go round every day cause she says they are her bubble! Its not fair.. exercise on your own shouldn't be banned

Reactions: 10
I agree with the bubble thing going everyone is taking advantage. My neighbour thinks she can see her daughter and grand daughter every day cause shes in her bubble! Her daughter lives with her partner and daughter (aged 5) and my neighbour lives with her husband so why are they a bubble? Over the road has 6 adult daughters who all go round every day cause she says they are her bubble! Its not fair.. exercise on your own shouldn't be banned
It’s another example of people bending the rules to suit themselves and that then takes away from people that really need the support. Unbelievably selfish.

I’m my Mum’s support bubble as she lives alone, but we’ve said today we aren’t going to see each other unless it’s for a socially distanced walk now. Things are way too scary at the moment.
Bet the cases and deaths don’t stop Fopps using Mad Mazza as childcare though!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.