Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dry all my clothes in the dryer except my coats which go on the radiator. Never had a problem.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just couldn’t help but laugh at the cock up she had made In the last 24hrs, the photoshop, Chris’s coat, the Garland. Didn’t realise she had rebranded as a comedy account!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do hope when she said 'boys ' that Chris has also had fish n chips just because she's a martyr to not have them 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I’d never let my kids have a chippy dinner without me!! No bloody way!! What an absolute saddo!!

Reactions: 28
I followed her for a good year or two, and have lurked for longer and I have NEVER ever seen her have a chippy tea.

Reactions: 24
I followed her for a good year or two, and have lurked for longer and I have NEVER ever seen her have a chippy tea.
Or anything remotely “off plan” imagine not having fish and chips with your kids once in a while, what a sad life.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It makes me really sad that she won’t enjoy fish and chips from the Chippy with her boys. Eating the same thing together as a family is much more important to us than the number in my jeans. What a pathetic existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It makes me really sad that she won’t enjoy fish and chips from the Chippy with her boys. Eating the same thing together as a family is much more important to us than the number in my jeans. What a pathetic existence.
It's really sad..You only live once 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
If fish and chips from the chippy is one of her fave meals ever!!!!!!!!! Why did she not have her own instead of 100% stealing from her kids plates 🙄

no way was she going to have fish and chips when she was the wally who scraped off the "lightly dusted" coating from the fish fillets she showed last year as a new low syn find, anyone else remember someone commented to say hers looked lacking in the coating department and she admitted she scraped some off to save syns 😂 she needs a battered sausage sticking up her arse and a spam fritter in her filled to duck face and learn to live a little!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She is so sad that she can’t even relax & share the enjoyment with them little boys. the chippy we use is near my little boys nursery that he goes to one day a week. He may not say much but every Wednesday he asks for chip shop & I have to say next week as we limit it to once a month but we all eat it not just him, battered sausage, chips & curry sauce for all of us & honestly it’s lovely

Reactions: 21
It’s one meal across a week - it will make no difference but if her boys are seeing her constantly on a diet and eating differently to them it will set them up for lifelong issues with food.
Exactly her relationship with food is terrible.. She's got big issues... It consumes every aspect of her life 🙄

Wft did she use to attach the garland to the wall to make it pull the paint off like that! Looked so tacky as well, so not worth it...

Reactions: 15
The chippy tea story is just another example of why it’s so good she didn’t have a girl. Imagine showing your child that mum should be on a constant diet? Bad enough the boys might grow up expecting their partner to diet constantly but to have a daughter believe that is her life would be heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have also have a little girl 7 months old & MIL bought her a book at Xmas, It’s called the large family (elephants) the first line is the mummy elephant saying she is fat so that’s gone straight in the bin. I know my MIL prob didn’t realise but I refuse to let my daughter grow up with weight/eating issues

image.jpg

such a bad message to be sending out to children

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Loved the pass ag comment about the van meeting government guidelines, guessing that was for us perfect paulas?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.