Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture is so funny, can’t stop laughing. They have wrinkles in odd places!
I’ve been feeling down about the new lock down and that has really cheered me up, thank you tattle detectives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the bottom picture on the Art of the Ryan's that's the funniest/scariest 😂😱😂 Can't wait for her to show this on her stories and say how flattered she is that someone has taken the time to do it, all said through gritted teeth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG have a look at the Insta page of the person that’s done that pic of them. Some scary looking sights on there 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My personal faves. Is that a huge boil on Mankles’s bottom lip? 😳 And the lines in her face! 🤣🤣
What's happened to his eye?! He looks like someone has planted one on him. Husband of that woman in the locker room? His head has also been stretched to wotsit proportions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see the lockdown online buying has begun.
Do we need to start another list?

God forbid the boys wear *Christmas* pj's when it's not Christmas. Or more than once.
She just got them new onesies so how do they need yet more pj's?

Reactions: 13
Pictures are horrific .... and scary !!

'KFC' chicken is even more horrific - why would anyone want to save the link/recipe for that !! Would appear with only 7 comments no one actually does 'want a little bit of this' or whatever bleeping ridiculous strap-line she churns out 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems like every beggy influencer has had a portrait makeover 😄 I hope it was a tattler who did it. Fopps has got to be the most unflattering on there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.