Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
It’s a £49 a month, membership scheme. Yes, you get your first set for £24 but then you pay £49 a month and they send you suggestions to buy that month.
Who has £49 a month to spare on gymwear? When we are still in a pandemic, in a 3rd lockdown and all gyms are shut!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Sending everyone so much love ... but has been laughing in the face of NHS workers all last year, and even putting her parents at risk. Don’t be a hypocrite Nicola

• Heart
Reactions: 33

lexiloo

VIP Member
well if she tumble dries everything that might at least explain why Chris only ever wears capri pants, poor buggars clothes are all shrunk and now she's melted his coat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I wonder if Chris is a secret eater?? I mean her recipes are barely enough for 1 never mind 2 and he isn't exactly a toned adonis is he? Do you reckon he gets a deliveroo whilst she is blocking and deleting?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her favouritism between boys depended who was more advanced at the time ,It seems now Lawson is Faverson at present.Otherson is trying to catch up .Tragic really
She liked grayson from birth because she thought he was cuter and had hair. Lawson wasn't a very bonny baby and was bald like uncle fester bless him so she wasn't arsed. I may burn in hell but I don't think any of them were bonny at all. They're still not in my eyes, just average little boys. But when Grayson turned into a whiney moaning one and Lawson was a more chilled out child who could parrot what she wanted more easily, that's when I think the switch took place. She only shows grayson when he's not whinging and crying, which isn't often by the looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I’m a long time lurker here and usually love reading this thread, but the comment about nurseries should only open for key workers really irked me.

I work from home, as well as doing an apprenticeship (that I have to complete during work hours) I’m not a key worker but my work requires a high level of concentration. My husband works for the NHS but home based at the moment, and spends his entire day on stressful calls. There is absolutely no way we can do our jobs with our toddler at home.

Key workers are amazing and I’m so grateful to each and every one of them, but please remember that there are still hundreds of thousands of people working that don’t get the title “key worker” and have to continue somehow.

I totally agree that Fopps uses and abuses the system. She doesn’t need a childcare bubble, especially when she does NOT have a job! Dicking about making reels on Instagram isn’t a job (thought it was a hobby anyways?!).

Anyways. Sorry for my rant.. back into the shadows I go! X
I wouldn’t let it bother you. I made the comments and I apologies if yiu Took offence but when Someone is sending their kids for the sake of jumping in a jelly pot or me Time I think it takes the piss. a lot off parents with toddlers need a break but now isn’t the time. it’s that old saying just because you can doesn’t mean you Should. Your situation is totally different. I wouldn’t even begrudge someone sending their toddler if their husband is at work and they have home schooling or what ever. With fopps they are both off, they have a garden which is basically a park, she can buy every toy to entertain them. so she doesn’t need me time

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
As much as I'd of loved for mine to have had the most liked title this new one is hands down the winner ....

Thanks to @Bluefox with almost 60 votes !! Apostrophe for authenticity to Nicola and her grammar ;)

As you were ladies ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
How high does she have the heating that her radiators did that? Hope the boys can’t touch or fall against them. Unless Chris’s coat is made of bin bags 🤣
That radiator is right next to the boy’s soft play area isn’t it?! She is so thick. How has she made it to 40 years old and within a week she’s discovered beans are one of your 5 a day, she’s photoshopped her hair onto her shoulder and now she’s melted Chris’s coat? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So.... two adults.... and 2 toddlers...... can't manage a walk there and back to a local park because 1. There is a busy road ? 2. They wouldn't walk that far ?! How does she know they wouldn't ? How come most normal adults can manage to control two kids (usually different ages and sometimes more than two) by a busy road ..... and then encourage them to walk there and back ? Chelsea manages to take her's all by herself and they look like they walk a long way - Fopps got them back packs with the lead things (sorry don't know the technical term!!).... why can't they take a twin each ? If they don't want to walk back then carry them - that'll be a good work out ?!! My husband worked (still does) full time and I had 3 little ones .... I managed to control all three of them by myself..... !! She actually sounds ridiculous she really does... the only reason they are out is so she can get her steps in..... Poor boys ;)

• Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
She’s so slapdash about what she posts online. Spelling mistakes, grammar is awful, photoshop fails. Yeah, she can say she’s a “busy mum of two”, but come on now....this is meant to be your fucking job! No other working mother makes the same excuse! “Oh sorry I gave you the wrong injection today cos I didn’t have time to read the prescription properly” said the busy nurse mother of 2. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Misssj80

VIP Member
Argh, I hate that she always comments that she likes big portions of food. When she shows a photo of her plate I never think she has a big portion!
saying she has big portions isn't for our benefit it is for her own, she is telling herself she is eating big portions, when she blatantly isn't. Her eating is so disordered. She has been on a diet for over 20 years, she can say it's healthy eating all she likes but if you ever have to say you are drawing the line or you are back on it then it's a diet. Or if you say you are craving chocolate but eat a chocolate flavoured protein bar, or half of one, then it's a diet!! If you are craving chocolate, eat some chocolate!! God she really annoys me and what annoys and angers me more is that she has this platform to pass on her disordered eating ideals to other people.

• Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
What a nice snack she has for dinner
She's all about the humble brag and oneupmanship in everything she posts. She wants people to think they're not as good as her, and she is succeeding by being so so full on 20g of pasta for dinner. If anyones seen Motherland she reminds me of Amanda - the competitive mum at the school gates who no one actually likes.

Noticed 2021 isn't being kind to her with engagement, it's worse than its ever been! People are moving away from accounts like hers and towards body positivity, strong not skinny and she's too stubborn to modernise (and lets face it, body positivity is not her remit) she's part of a dying diet culture pushed on women that doesn't work. Bye bye Floppy, you're on your way out!

• Heart