Fopperholic #65 don't understand this covid lark, quick boy's let's find another park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I'd of loved for mine to have had the most liked title this new one is hands down the winner ....

Thanks to @Bluefox with almost 60 votes !! Apostrophe for authenticity to Nicola and her grammar ;)

As you were ladies ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just had a nosey at Sophie Judes page. Omg she's just as bad as Fopps! Head over if you fancy a laugh before bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoomed in photo so you can't see how small her bowl is. There is no way its "massive" like she claims. 2 nest of tagliatelle for 2 people - thats ridiculous 🙄 yet hardly surprising.

Reactions: 19
She keeps saying she’s soooo touched by all the comments and messages on her latest video..yet she has barely replied to any of them on YouTube...but has time to do a perfect Paula witch on her stories. So professional hun! Jobs going well then!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vicky Pattison has liked her photo, she’ll be pissing herself with excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie is quite likeable but my god can she show her boobs off anymore than she does??! Obviously they're fake like Fopps'.. She's earning the majority of her money from SM but you can tell her parents look after her and the little girl financially. Lucky girl! 👍

Reactions: 16
She really irritates me. How she is still milking being Miss Slinky and the face of slimming world, stealing a living as she’s piled it on.
Yep I don't think she has a good figure at all. Definitely on the chunky side considering she's Miss Slinky. Just highlights how SW fails eventually. She totally loves herself too. She had her teeth all cosmetically enhanced and since then she eyef#cks herself on all her stories. Don't get it. She ain't all that. Definitely older looking than her years.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Chris is a secret eater?? I mean her recipes are barely enough for 1 never mind 2 and he isn't exactly a toned adonis is he? Do you reckon he gets a deliveroo whilst she is blocking and deleting?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate the fact she shoves her eating disorders in people's faces daily. Making out that she has large portions. I know 8 year olds that eat more than her
It’s really bad that she goes on about her huge portions. It’s very triggering. If she’s as astute as she claims to be that’s something she should be aware of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s why I thought. The way she made a point of saying massive heart bowl but you can see it’s a shallow bowl and she’s zoomed in 🤣🤣
I'm pretty sure she has similar heart bowls to what I used to have and I used mine for cereal or if the cats bowl was dirty and I was too lazy to wash up id put his food in it. They are not bowls for dinner!! How hungry must Chris be only having one nest of tagliatelle

Reactions: 17
Does anybody remember the year that mad cow hit ( and I don’t mean fopp’s trying to make social media a career!!) and you had to walk through disinfectant trays??
I wonder if she has these at her front door?? They constantly have shoes on! On the sofa, on the soft play thing and in the ball pool. On their playmats and even in other peoples houses! But rather than being a grown up and responding, she does a passive aggressive story, that nobody can reply too!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And I hate hate hate how she uses Joe Wicks catch phrase. I hate that he uses it tbh but I hate that she nicks it.

Reactions: 12
And I hate hate hate how she uses Joe Wicks catch phrase. I hate that he uses it tbh but I hate that she nicks it.
Oh is that the is this meal a bit of you shite? Wondered where and why she was spouting that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.