Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Filterholic

I hate braggy parents always have. I can’t stand it at the school gate. My son really struggles a lot and my daughter is very bright maybe that’s why I don’t make a fuss (obviously I do individually to them) but comparing kids really bothers me. I hope she doesn’t do that to them when they’re older, talk in front of Grayson about how amazing Lawson is etc.
I feel the same about her massive essay captions comparing them- on the internet to strangers... there for everyone to see and know as they grow up. She’s massively over exposing them.. we know what the eat, how long they sleep, how many outfit changes they have, how much their clothes cost, what new toys they have..its too much.
Honestly, she’s a dull as dishwater and she knows it, she is desperately trying to fit in with the young mum blogger crowd, chloe lauren, LJC.. Jayde Jenson Rocco etc, all of those girls are 25-30- younger, fresher, get gifted all the things Fopps dreams of (make up, skincare, designer kids clobber) it’s really quite sad. She’s like their embarrassing Aunty commenting “you look stooonin darling” - she needs to review her target audience and age bracket. She’s a 40 year old, ex slimming world leader who happens to have kids.. nothing more nothing less. Not had an interesting life or career, not cultured or well travelled unless you count that exotic island off Portugal 😩 she pissses her pants over flavoured soft cheese, and has her kids on a low fat diet. Sorry but she’s no influencer to me. She’s a danger to herself and her sheep who may copy and feed their kids this tripe!

phew 😅 rant over.. for today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Shivers

VIP Member
I think I need to take a break from her and tattle for a while. Hubby just been told today they’ll be making a third of his workplace redundant in the next few weeks. We were scraping by as it was before all this. Genuinely think it might ruin us if he lost his job now. Anyway I’ve been crying all day and feel sick so I really can’t deal with this idiot and her free shit she doesn’t deserve anymore.

Everyone look after yourselves. It’s a hard time for a lot of us. Hope everyone’s ok xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Does she think she's relatable saying the boys are playing up (of course Faverson wants Mummy!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ).... she's having a beer (low calorie of course !! FFS) before 5pm..... and is sat in her grey lounge with her VERY VERY heavily filtered picture posing with her said beer (should of tagged ronseal while she was at it !!) ....... Oh do fuck off....!!! I don't know any of my friends who would be sat like that with a 2 year olds... hell I'm wearing my bandaeu dress (five years old from Tesco !!), no bra, flip flops and my hair in a messy (hamster free) bun on top of my head - totally make up free..... on my 3rd can of Koppenberg (I do put it in a glass) and my teenagers are being a pair of argumentative shits........ Hate to tell you this Nicola it's gonna get a WHOLE lot worse before it starts to get any better so strap yourself in and buy some proper alcohol you silly over filtered bint ! :rolleyes::rolleyes:😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Tagging Budweiser in her pics 🙃😂 is she hoping to be their next brand ambassador....

Can just imagine their next advert. Fopps on the phone to mad Mazza.
"Whaaaaaasup, have you tried this AHHHMAZING low cal, low syn beer mum?!"
"Oh my gorgeous Nikki, no I have not. I will be sure to buy 1 when I'm out buying a Grenade bar since you have never let me try them even though you get boxes and boxes delivered and only have half a bar at a time! Love to gorgeous chris and the boys!"

Sorry...got a bit carried away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

notokhun

Chatty Member
Maybe she's a first time egg buyer and didn't realise as no one told her she had look for free range

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Betty80

Chatty Member
Those sandals don't even go with the dress. A pair of white plimsoll type trainers or a pair of those vintage looking Saltwater sandals which you can get in all colours would look good with that dress. And more relaxed hair.
I wore one of these summer dresses last week from Sainsbury’s but mine was with a pair of £1.70 pumps in the sale at Sainsbury’s😂 And I did wear a bra no belt! 🙈😂 It is a bit granny like but I was comfy and defo not a size 8 I’m not as uhmaaaazing as Fopps!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Joeybear

I haven’t posted on here before having googled Fopperholic annoying probably about 2 years ago when I went to a slimming world group and saw her and felt quite frankly shit about myself following one of her groups. She presented herself as a barbie doll who lives such an amazing life having lost sooo much weight and who now is fortunate to live an amazing footballers wife lifestyle. Having seen her recent Instagram begging posts it has made me realise what a beggar she is. She doesn’t have a happy life with her rat boy husband, her children are neglected and underfed and now I’m so happy to say that I have a happy family with my children. We may not have all the money in the world to spend on Asda/tesco clothes and I can’t afford Botox but at the end of the day who on earth would like to have her life? From reading the comments on here everyone seems normal, lovely people who are in touch with reality. I’ve unfollowed her as she’s a beggy, salty, bitch and her children deserve better than to have a mother as narcissistic as her. Rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

She could have written this six months ago it’s still that relevant. Still going on about the same old shite!

WE WORK HARD
I LOVE TO SHOP
I NEED A NEW CAR
I GOT A SUBWAY SALAD
I RESISTED TEMPTATION.

We get it you fucking dementor, you’re a boring materialistic bastard. Now put down your pink fluffy padlock diary and parent your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Omggggggg this woman's ego is bigger than Coronavirus.

Her latest "story" on ads/gifts......."i turn down soooooo many offers of gifts because this is now my job and my time. It's about knowing your worth"

WHAT WORTH??? WHAT PRODUCTS ARE BELOW YOUR WORTH???

YOUR WHOLE SM "JOB" IS A FUCKING SHIT SHOW. YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK.....YOU SELL YOUR KID'S THINGS FOR A 5ER FFS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Fopps had a friend suggest to the company to gift Fopperholic the learning towers. I spoke with them. The owner is actually lovely and took the time to have a conversation about old Fopps. She she an account she knew of contacted her to say that Fopps was looking for 2 towers and with such a large following it would be great to gift her and get her brand out there. She said she is new to all this gifting stuff so asked me for feedback on how to pick a genuine influencer next time. She said she has been inundated with messages saying she has picked the wrong person to gift, but said they weren't rude but it has now made her more aware for next time 💛

Imagine getting a friend to suggest to a company they send you a freebie! 🙃
Tell us again how skint you are Nikki!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Izzy2011

Why wouldn’t she enjoy a pizza and a bottle of wine with her husband and kids on a weekend?? I’m fairly slim, eat healthily probably 80% of the time, I enjoy a takeaway/ full pizza all to myself 😲😲😲 a drink and some chocolate thrown in with my family on a weekend, she’s not going to gain her 3 stone back by letting go and having a treat every now and then. What a boring bloody life

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Tagging it press sample is such bullshit. It makes it sound like she’s been sent a prototype to try out and review. As well as the whole ‘not a paid post’
You were sent two freebies so that you would post them on insta and advertise the company - the freebies are your fucking payment you sneaky twat!

I’m done. Unfollowing her.

• Heart

Filterholic

Fopperholic #41 - Writes cringey comments from “Foppsmum”, we know it’s you Prikki Hun

Sorry why the fk is she giving us a commentary of how to play with a children’s toy??? She’s such a weirdo!

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I would LOVE to see all the freebies she apparently turned down for being beneath her worth considering Elastoplast, pot noodle and bayliss & harding made the cut....top end brands there eh Fopps ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Bit off topic but old Fopps is selling things for a fiver and look at Chelsea. Her boys got new toys for their birthday yesterday so she is offering out toys to her local community to take for free 😭 how nice is that!! Thise wee paw patrol ride on toys and scooters are about £25 each so she could've sold them for £10 and made some money....but unlike Fopps it seems Chelsea is a kind hearted person that thinks of others before herself!
In a world of Fopps, be more Chelsea 💖🌈
Screenshot_20200613-120128_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39