Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the first time I’ve seen a normal portion for the boys yet she says it’s too much 🤦‍♀️

It’s like she’s read here about portion size so has tried to increase it but then clearly had a panic about how it looks so tries to justify it by saying she made too much. Only in her head does that portion look too big, she has serious issues.
There are still only 7 bits of sweetcorn that I can see and about a tablespoon if that of tuna. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There are still only 7 bits of sweetcorn that I can see and about a tablespoon if that of tuna. 😔
True. But at least there was a fair amount of pasta. For someone who seems so hung up on ‘healthy’ eating the lack of veg in their diets is surprising. A lot of her dishes it’s only a bit of onion, some peas, sweetcorn etc.

Reactions: 11
And 3 “deluxe” tomatoes that they are obsessed with 😬🤪🙄

How has she managed to make the Mayflower curry look weird? That's another thing Chelsea has over foodie Fopps, she can make the curry look appetising.

I think old Fopps may have invested in car headrest ipad holders for the boys to watch while in the car...
It’s the huge chunks of dry chicken breast poking out that make it look gross 🤮

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's a first time egg buyer and didn't realise as no one told her she had look for free range

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jesus Christ Nicola have a bleeping day off?!
Drinking wine on a Friday night, what a naughty girl 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she really had a glass of wine she’d have posted a picture of the glass next to her iPad in her grey crushed velvet palace 😂

• Haha
Must be wine left over from her last ‘shopping haul’ cos she didn’t show any in this weeks!
Blimey, she knows how to make it last🤣

• Haha
It was the Bayliss and Harding that made me laugh the most. At work a few years ago, we were asked to bring in unwanted gifts for a charity raffle. Someone donated a Bayliss and Harding gift set. I swear to god that gift set appeared in every raffle we had after that (and we had a lot). The winner would just re-donate it back into the prize pot because no one wanted it. It was a standing joke that it was the booby prize and believe me, there was some right old shite donated 🤣🤣🤣
The thing that amused me about the Baylis and Harding event was that Fopps was hardly in any of the photos the brand posted of the event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.