Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is selling those mirrors I reckon she has turned the boys forward facing.... or is that desperate for some cash that she isnt bothered about seeing if they are ok anymore
She probably never checked to see if they were ok anyway, far too busy admiring her own reflection 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posted selfies before where you can see the boys crying in the back so she clearly doesn’t give a flying tit about how they’re doing back there, anything for a fiver eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He must binge when she's not around
Which, again, is showing the boys such a disordered attitude towards food.

I grew up with the emotional/comfort eating dad, and still have the restrictive/binge eating mum. It messes with you, and you really have to make an effort not to let it affect you.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's full of tit she's filmed that shop on her phone because the camera will show her "imperfections" more. And I am really wondering if she has been for the botox somewhere... she looks very different 🤔 Must be the filter 🙄 Her voice also sounds more high pitched, softer and more girly. She's really trying hard to speak differently, she's got her telelphone voice on and trying to stop the lipsmacking 🤣 she's one billion percent been reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I learnt to say the alphabet backwards when I was little because I had a doll that did it. I can still do it to this day but it doesn’t make me a genius. It’s called learning by repetition Nikki and does not mean that you should have Mensa on speed dial. I’m more amazed by the fact that you can feed a family of four with tuna, eggs and cherry tomatoes now that’s magic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I hate braggy parents always have. I can’t stand it at the school gate. My son really struggles a lot and my daughter is very bright maybe that’s why I don’t make a fuss (obviously I do individually to them) but comparing kids really bothers me. I hope she doesn’t do that to them when they’re older, talk in front of Grayson about how amazing Lawson is etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate braggy parents always have. I can’t stand it at the school gate. My son really struggles a lot and my daughter is very bright maybe that’s why I don’t make a fuss (obviously I do individually to them) but comparing kids really bothers me. I hope she doesn’t do that to them when they’re older, talk in front of Grayson about how amazing Lawson is etc.
I feel the same about her massive essay captions comparing them- on the internet to strangers... there for everyone to see and know as they grow up. She’s massively over exposing them.. we know what the eat, how long they sleep, how many outfit changes they have, how much their clothes cost, what new toys they have..its too much.
Honestly, she’s a dull as dishwater and she knows it, she is desperately trying to fit in with the young mum blogger crowd, chloe lauren, LJC.. Jayde Jenson Rocco etc, all of those girls are 25-30- younger, fresher, get gifted all the things Fopps dreams of (make up, skincare, designer kids clobber) it’s really quite sad. She’s like their embarrassing Aunty commenting “you look stooonin darling” - she needs to review her target audience and age bracket. She’s a 40 year old, ex slimming world leader who happens to have kids.. nothing more nothing less. Not had an interesting life or career, not cultured or well travelled unless you count that exotic island off Portugal 😩 she pissses her pants over flavoured soft cheese, and has her kids on a low fat diet. Sorry but she’s no influencer to me. She’s a danger to herself and her sheep who may copy and feed their kids this tripe!

phew 😅 rant over.. for today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I feel the same about her massive essay captions comparing them- on the internet to strangers... there for everyone to see and know as they grow up. She’s massively over exposing them.. we know what the eat, how long they sleep, how many outfit changes they have, how much their clothes cost, what new toys they have..its too much.
Honestly, she’s a dull as dishwater and she knows it, she is desperately trying to fit in with the young mum blogger crowd, chloe lauren, LJC.. Jayde Jenson Rocco etc, all of those girls are 25-30- younger, fresher, get gifted all the things Fopps dreams of (make up, skincare, designer kids clobber) it’s really quite sad. She’s like their embarrassing Aunty commenting “you look stooonin darling” - she needs to review her target audience and age bracket. She’s a 40 year old, ex slimming world leader who happens to have kids.. nothing more nothing less. Not had an interesting life or career, not cultured or well travelled unless you count that exotic island off Portugal 😩 she pissses her pants over flavoured soft cheese, and has her kids on a low fat diet. Sorry but she’s no influencer to me. She’s a danger to herself and her sheep who may copy and feed their kids this tripe!

You hit the nail on the head there and summed her up perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see what I did there 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh she will. She won’t be able to help herself, remember this is the woman who does no wrong.

Reactions: 12
Selling stuff for a fiver Fopps .... tell us again about that highly successful career and massive savings pot you have 🤥
I just bought one of these exact mirrors on Amazon for £7, why would you pay £5 for second hand ones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

So true! I always think it’s so sad she try’s to fit in with the younger crowd. She may not think she’s nearly 40 and we she says young for her age. However I think it’s incredible sad she calls social media her job.
She would rather watch tit reality tv as she thinks that keeps her up and coming.
Her page could be really good if she focused on what she was a slightly older mum who went through ivf and was successful with twins.
But instead she just comes across a spoilt Middle Aged teenager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just been on her Facebook page she really does still think she’s a slimming world leader doesn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omggggggg this woman's ego is bigger than Coronavirus.

Her latest "story" on ads/gifts......."i turn down soooooo many offers of gifts because this is now my job and my time. It's about knowing your worth"

WHAT WORTH??? WHAT PRODUCTS ARE BELOW YOUR WORTH???

YOUR WHOLE SM "JOB" IS A bleeping tit SHOW. YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK.....YOU SELL YOUR KID'S THINGS FOR A 5ER FFS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So true! I always think it’s so sad she try’s to fit in with the younger crowd. She may not think she’s nearly 40 and we she says young for her age. However I think it’s incredible sad she calls social media her job.
She would rather watch tit reality tv as she thinks that keeps her up and coming.
Her page could be really good if she focused on what she was a slightly older mum who went through ivf and was successful with twins.
But instead she just comes across a spoilt Middle Aged teenager 😂
Yessss! All of this! She’s completely missed the mark imo, I think she would be much more relatable and wouldn’t look half as ridiculous if she acted her age!
But she’s dug herself a size 8 hole now....

Reactions: 13
Oh here’s we go it’s her job again 🙄 even she’s confused as to wether it’s her job or hobby! And balls to her I’ll always mark something as an ad 🤨 yeah once and never again on any story!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Omggggggg this woman's ego is bigger than Coronavirus.

Her latest "story" on ads/gifts......."i turn down soooooo many offers of gifts because this is now my job and my time. It's about knowing your worth"

WHAT WORTH??? WHAT PRODUCTS ARE BELOW YOUR WORTH???

YOUR WHOLE SM "JOB" IS A bleeping tit SHOW. YOU ARE A LAUGHING STOCK.....YOU SELL YOUR KID'S THINGS FOR A 5ER FFS!
She’d probably say she turned Ella’s kitchen down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She turns down loads of free gifts ... she's so exclusive..only the best makes the cut.... *please send me free tit I beg you anyone* 🙄👋 oldest trick in the book begaholic bragaholic blockaholic bullshitaholic! 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I notice her little post about Ad/Gifted etc is in such small font and so hard to read.... she's a bleeping tit show she really is.... she puts most of her free stuff in a story maybe a little #gift #ad and that's it - never to be used again after that one time..... if she knows her worth and advertises some of the tit she does then her worth isn't much !!!

Her menu for the last two days is so boring..... no variety really...... and 2/3 prawns on the keeeenwaaaaa...... ffs that looks like a kids portion and I think the AMAZING yoghurt (no mention of protien though !!) is a dig in our direction..... except you spelt it wrong its uhhhhmazing 😂 😂

Chelsea's little ones are two today 🥰🥰 She's decorated all the room with lovely bright balloons, banners, done the table up with little gift bags for all..... I bet there will be sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, cake for them and they have an amazing cake and Blipi banners - couldn't see Fopps doing that in a zillion years for her boys...... it'll all be carefully staged for the Gram....... how sad !!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.