Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I agree with nikki but yep she knows her worth alright....naff pot noodle ads. Winning there nikki, winning!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would LOVE to see all the freebies she apparently turned down for being beneath her worth considering Elastoplast, pot noodle and bayliss & harding made the cut....top end brands there eh Fopps ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she comes across awful in that recent post!! She is doing herself no favours at all. She has no business plan and if she wants to be successful then she really needs to sort herself out and act professional. She has no niche and it’s very mish mash. She also has no structure to her you tube account, she posts video as and when she feels like it. Until she sorts this out then she will never become successful at all!

Reactions: 18
I think she comes across awful in that recent post!! She is doing herself no favours at all. She has no business plan and if she wants to be successful then she really needs to sort herself out and act professional. She has no niche and it’s very mish mash. She also has no structure to her you tube account, she posts video as and when she feels like it. Until she sorts this out then she will never become successful at all!
But she is right in her world.... she's self-absorbed, self-entitled and in her eyes is never wrong which is why she will never do well.... she's all over the place with all her posts.... either random or regurgitated mish mash of stuff like you say..... she'd be better off getting a real job in the real world !

Reactions: 15
there is no need for the amount of yoghurt she eats, cut my veins and bleed pure YOGHURT she must tit through the eye of a needle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she is right in her world.... she's self-absorbed, self-entitled and in her eyes is never wrong which is why she will never do well.... she's all over the place with all her posts.... either random or regurgitated mish mash of stuff like you say..... she'd be better off getting a real job in the real world !
I agree she does think she’s right in her bubble but more fool her that she doesn’t take on board feedback!! There are so many flaws in her working ethic it’s unbelievable, she needs to wake up to reality!!

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny that she has a big caption to write when it comes to a post about ads yet she has had absolutely nothing to say about the BLM movement that she apparently took the day off social media to educate herself on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At the end of the day ... it doesn’t matter a fiddlers what you think Flopps, you have to do what ASA tell you

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Know your worth.. Is this the same woman who used her newborns for a cashback ad?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s also the lady who tagged herself in fage yoghurt basically begging them to work with her becuase she eats 2 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching her stories in the garden the other day about how bad the grass is!!!

How long until the fake grass is put down? #ad #gifted #poncedasafreebie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When this influenza bubble bursts, she’s unqualified to do anything. She’s obviously burnt her bridges at Slimming World (despite what she says). I wonder what she’ll end up doing?

Typo: my phone totally autocorrected “influencer” to “influenza”. Decided to leave it as I think it’s apt! They are a plague on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.