Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the comment princess prikki has been on a deleting spree 🤣🤣🤣
She really is a twit...... “i must go before it all defrosts” not one frozen item is there. She’s such a daft bint thinking we’re all as thick as her like we’re gonna fall for that 🤣🤣
Hahaha I thought that I was like what’s frozen?? Just the icecream

Reactions: 5
How are the boys addicted to gherkins? Do they get withdrawals if they don’t have one?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So one of my comments have vanished off her vlog! All I said was enjoy your yoghurts at the end of my post! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I asked if the boys are no longer on blue milk....it’s there just not answered! I wanted to ask where she had her Botox 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I asked if the boys are no longer on blue milk....it’s there just not answered! I wanted to ask where she had her Botox 🤣
She’s deleted it. I’m guessing she’s moved them to green top. Her friend chloe lauren twin mum off course gives hers green too they are over two but she’s got a one year old and she’s on green top.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

Wow what a nauseating article. Mmm the Merc or Evoque I can’t decide. Oooh I let myself go and had full fat crisps at lunch. Sweet Jesus how does anyone stomach this woman when these are the kind of thoughts in her head?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's an absolute vile woman if she is giving them boys semi-skimmed milk to save on a few calories. It's recommended they have whole milk until at least 2, they're not 2 for a couple of months yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No wonder shes so salty with her replys shes probably hangry! She never has a cheat day I bet she even diets at xmas and on holiday. How depressing. I'm currently on a diet as I let my self go a bit over lockdown but I look forward to my weekends where I drink and eat what I want! It's all about balance. X

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but a 4-5 year old counting objects to only 10 is not a big deal and I dare say limiting them. And that little one's counting is basically him remembering what he was told/taught which is good. When he's actively doing it on his own, that's counting.

On another topic, she couldn't wait to get back to her normal, could she? Where's the supposed education she's meant to be doing so she could make a difference. She could spend on more unnecessary tit but couldn't even buy a book with diverse characters to read to her children?
I initially didn't like slimmingworldjsg but she's gone up in my estimation for what she's doing with her platform.
I'm so glad that I unfollowed Fopperholic a while back. She's empty.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted it. I’m guessing she’s moved them to green top. Her friend chloe lauren twin mum off course gives hers green too they are over two but she’s got a one year old and she’s on green top.
It’s still there but no answer! No matter what that vile woman says she has those boys on SW. They have LOW SYN treats, green milk and not enough fat.
My little one eats healthy lots of fruit and veg, weetabix for breakfast with the odd pancake day but I always make sure she has bread, full fat yoghurts, biscuits (rich tea- her fave) and the odd treat of a mini roll or something cakey. They need high fat, low salt & low sugar, but she wouldn’t know that because me she dropped Health visitor trips early enough and she obviously knows better and thinks SW is a good diet for them!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her latest post, that’s not Lawson counting to ten it’s Lawson counting brilliantly to 5 then you finishing the rest and him copying you
She’s teaching the boys to count syns(sins) lol,Stay safe x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So at the moment it says 30 comments but only 16 visible......princess prikki didn’t like the other 14🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
So she has done a haul video, she has got herself some clothes as other than a gym top and one other thing she hasn't got anything new in lockdown. Erm what about those lounge suits/scrubs she got herself? I was tempted to message her but don't want to be blocked again 😂😂 and that filter does her no favours, those black dots that fall across the screen, I keep thinking she has something stuck in her teeth!!! 😂

• Haha
WTF, does she not realise when she is fibbing and what she has said before!

- she hasn’t purchased anything during lockdown but one dress and a gym top... then listed everything she is going to show us in this haul of things she ordered for herself! (What about the camel toe suit and all the other crap you have had!)
- I never wear my shoes in the house! (Sat there on the sofa in trainers!- the kitchen etc I can kind of say ok maybe... but YOUR lounge has carpet in.. take your shoes off the boys pick stuff up of the floor and eat it!)

She honestly boils my piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cant believe how Nikki is with food around the boys. they will soon start to notice and ask questions about why she doesnt eat what they eat etc and she wont have a clue how to respond and probably just tell them what they must have on SW.

I always thought blue milk was way beyond 2 years...more like 4/5. but perhaps I'm wrong.

It sounds like Nikki has gone from literally being obsessed with SP days to just P days...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.