Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually fuming she got these for free after asking for them but is not even ad/gift them. The explanation she's given this commenter is such a load of balls. I imagine the asa states that if someone gives you something you for free you have to state it as an ad.

It's not a bleeping press "sample" it's the actual product.
Shes full of tit and making it up as she goes along.

Reactions: 14
Don’t leave us here though we’d miss you 😕 I only view her tit through gramho and YouTube. I’d never subscribe though.
Neverrrrr!! Too invested to leave, even tho she pisses me off on the daily 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tagging it press sample is such bullshit. It makes it sound like she’s been sent a prototype to try out and review. As well as the whole ‘not a paid post’
You were sent two freebies so that you would post them on insta and advertise the company - the freebies are your bleeping payment you sneaky twit!

I’m done. Unfollowing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she always have such a smugness about her? She never shows genuine emotions or concerns. She is so false. How can anyone say shes relatable? When I was sat all last year with my mum through chemo I met so many lovely, brave People who managed to smile or even be genuinely concerned and supportive for others around them despite what they were going through. It changed my view on life and what matters completely. Material objects are worth nothing and meaningless. It only makes me hate that smug witch more because she has no idea what matters and what’s going on in the world outside her little grey bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also because I'm still fuming the 'not a paid post' bullshit is riling me! You've nearly £300 worth of goods for free which you will turn into money when you flog them on Facebook marketplace as soon as you can stop pretending that you involve the boys in things and can just stick them back in front of the telly.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
If anyone on here still follows her go and unfollow now!! Her profile isn’t private so you can still watch the tit show and just not give her the extra numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm actually fuming she got these for free after asking for them but is not even ad/gift them. The explanation she's given this commenter is such a load of balls. I imagine the asa states that if someone gives you something you for free you have to state it as an ad.

It's not a bleeping press "sample" it's the actual product.
Just can’t even with that ridiculous explanation. boring as duck zzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 16
I’m still laughing at the “a gift is something that you give friends or family”. No you big Flopp, ASA who govern your job, state that a gift is something that desperate people like yourself get for free. Everyone should report her and her explanation to that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always have such a smugness about her? She never shows genuine emotions or concerns. She is so false. How can anyone say shes relatable? When I was sat all last year with my mum through chemo I met so many lovely, brave People who managed to smile or even be genuinely concerned and supportive for others around them despite what they were going through. It changed my view on life and what matters completely. Material objects are worth nothing and meaningless. It only makes me hate that smug witch more because she has no idea what matters and what’s going on in the world outside her little grey bubble.
Yep !! BINGO !! But you know what —- be grateful for what she’s reinforced. I look at her and just LAUGH MY HEAD OFF the stupid smug twit. She has no idea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she never feel guilty for accepting gifted items when she can clearly afford them. She says she works along side that baby bank so surely she sees how much some people are in need. It just screams pure greed what she does

Reactions: 28
She was called out on a food hamper at the start of lockdown and made a song and dance about how it was good pr for the company (who had to do a 60 mile round trip to give her free food)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What fucks me off the most is that she gets these really expensive non-essential "things" and labels them as being "great for a child's development".
How many of her followers have an extra £200 to splurge on a wooden chair right now? How many are either single parents, low income, furloughed, lost their jobs and this bleeping moron is bragging saying these CHAIRS are good for a child's development?
How many of her followers are a) going to feel like tit for not having the disposable income to buy unnecessary shite like this or B) have hundreds rolling around ready to use her pathetic 10% off code.

Read. The. Room. Fopps.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The baby bank are advertising these and some fund raising pages but she’s not liked any of the posts on their page recently or from what I see made a donation, if she had we would know about it as she doesn’t do things like that quietly, also she will wait to be gifted sorry PR Stunt oh sorry I mean PR sample one! But then again we know the boys don’t wear vests!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I am amused how now Lawson has grown into his looks more and is more engaging than faveson, she constantly posts him. He couldn't get a look in before. Maybe she's decided that he's the one with the potential earning power now he has hair. I can't wait to see what she will do and how she will carry on the scabbing when the boys are a few years old, and don't qualify for as much free tit. Can't see her popping out another career sprog like a lot of them do 🙄

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she can afford them and she was covering herself with “if she did decide to get them, she’d only get one”

Reactions: 10
Since I unfollwed her tonight another 20 have..... I don't know how to do it on my phone but if I look at her profile on my laptop on Insta and hovver my mouse over the 153K it gives an exact number - it's gone down 20 since about 7ish - hope it keeps going down bleeping beggy witch..... ! She is a disgusting human her small dicked husband spent £175 on trainers at the weekend and they are forever flashing the cash/faux wealth - the company are bleeping stupid too..... if they had any decency they would of given them to someone else...... who doesn't flaunt all that they buy over Insta..... she won't use them... she'll only use them to keep them in one place there is no way they will join in on anything because she does duck all with them..... she really is the lowest of the low over this....... if she gets fake grass I swear I'm going to go round and piss on it .... !!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.