Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real the boys have adapted to not going close to people ?!!! This is something not even my 5 year old can grasp so that’s amazing her not even 2 year olds can do that πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ ..... you can tell as she said it she realised how it would look !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she for real the boys have adapted to not going close to people ?!!! This is something not even my 5 year old can grasp so that’s amazing her not even 2 year olds can do that πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ ..... you can tell as she said it she realised how it would look !!
She’s unbelievable she said socially distance drop a Present off what she going to do throw it like she’s delivering for yodel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ i found it far too stressful meeting my parents. They just wanted to touch them and cuddle their grandparents. No way do they understand. The boys will touch the little boy as they will want to play.

I also think she never did a post about her first meet up with the boys and her mum and dad. Which makes me question did they actually go that long without seeing them. Did they just let them run up to their grandad and cuddle. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the boys had been for a sleep over with them.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, but her latest story has got me so angry, calling poor little Lawson over to her, him openly putting his arms out for some king of hug/cuddle/pick up and she just laughs at him!? As long as she got the video for the gram hey!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So it's a hot sunny day and she has what looks like a ribbed jumper on ?! What about all the bandeau stuff she HAD to have ? Or even a t-shirt ? She's always so overdressed !!

So the rugs weren't cheap - of course but I bet they aren't classy ! Also how can you tell from a picture on the internet that they are such uhhmazing quality ? FFS!!

So they've bought a sofa, artwork, rugs etc but she doesn't want to go Ikea for the storage (which I'm assuming will be for the boys!) They are so over looked she just wants HER extension part to look the bizz for the Gram ! She's a hateful woman - the delivery might be a bit pricey but it works out cheaper than going there as now Coventry is closed they'd have to go all the way out to Wednesbury on the M6 which I think would be a bit of a trek... it would save her making an effort for her kids too !!! We just know those boys are going to have a small area squished in the corner of the room ..... I really don't know why she bothered having kids.... Oh yeah I do... because she was told she couldn't ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

21 month old toddlers are getting the grasp of social distancing ?! REALLY NICOLA REALLY ? Don't talk like a dick !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bit off topic but old Fopps is selling things for a fiver and look at Chelsea. Her boys got new toys for their birthday yesterday so she is offering out toys to her local community to take for free 😭 how nice is that!! Thise wee paw patrol ride on toys and scooters are about £25 each so she could've sold them for £10 and made some money....but unlike Fopps it seems Chelsea is a kind hearted person that thinks of others before herself!
In a world of Fopps, be more Chelsea πŸ’–πŸŒˆ
Screenshot_20200613-120128_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So it's a hot sunny day and she has what looks like a ribbed jumper on ?! What about all the bandeau stuff she HAD to have ? Or even a t-shirt ? She's always so overdressed !!

So the rugs weren't cheap - of course but I bet they aren't classy ! Also how can you tell from a picture on the internet that they are such uhhmazing quality ? FFS!!

So they've bought a sofa, artwork, rugs etc but she doesn't want to go Ikea for the storage (which I'm assuming will be for the boys!) They are so over looked she just wants HER extension part to look the bizz for the Gram ! She's a hateful woman - the delivery might be a bit pricey but it works out cheaper than going there as now Coventry is closed they'd have to go all the way out to Wednesbury on the M6 which I think would be a bit of a trek... it would save her making an effort for her kids too !!! We just know those boys are going to have a small area squished in the corner of the room ..... I really don't know why she bothered having kids.... Oh yeah I do... because she was told she couldn't ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

21 month old toddlers are getting the grasp of social distancing ?! REALLY NICOLA REALLY ? Don't talk like a dick !!!
I bet you one of the rugs is an outdoor one as these seem to be all the latest craze!

Reactions: 5
I bet you one of the rugs is an outdoor one as these seem to be all the latest craze!
She did say one for the TV area and one for the boys area but now you've given her an idea she'll be off to buy and outdoor one ! That said I saw someone the other day with one and thought it looked quite nice...... Nicola could buy one to cover her wrecked grass !! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I wish I lived near Chelsea πŸ˜‚ they are chalk and cheese - Fopps sells gifted pushchairs for Β£700 wasn't it?

Reactions: 9

The boys are going to just play in one corner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah right. Also, expensive rugs with toddler twins. Oh dear oh dear. She is going to be disappointed when they get wrecked πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d feel a right dick if I was wandering around a sports field filming and talking to myself. It’s like something teenagers do. Grow up Nicola you’re 40 years of age πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bit off topic but old Fopps is selling things for a fiver and look at Chelsea. Her boys got new toys for their birthday yesterday so she is offering out toys to her local community to take for free 😭 how nice is that!! Thise wee paw patrol ride on toys and scooters are about £25 each so she could've sold them for £10 and made some money....but unlike Fopps it seems Chelsea is a kind hearted person that thinks of others before herself!
View attachment 153038
I noticed this on her stories this morning.... and unlike Fopps these look like good quality toys with plenty of wear in them..... those little scooters on the left look like the ones Fopps has for the boys ? I did notice Chelsea's boys had the stand up scooters with all the safety head/elbow/knee pads..... They are so adorable... she was letting them stay up later last night and they were running in the garden in their PJ's this morning - can you imagine Nicola letting her boys do that ?!!

Reactions: 13
No way the boys no what socially distancing is. My mum came and sat in our garden my 2 1/2 year old went and sat on her knee. To be fair I knew she would and I took that risk but I didn't try and pretend it wouldnt happen. My 6 year old knows how to do it but sometimes gets a little close.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 153038
Chelsea is just a much nicer person all round 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry I know this isn’t the right thread but does anyone know where the thread for Mummy in the know has gone?

Reactions: 1
Jesus her hair is looking terrible. That dangerously thin top 10% sheen of dried out straw-blond, with very visible 90% black-dark brown underneath. God knows why she keeps fiddling with it- she certainely doesn't want to be drawing attention to it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.