Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sandals don't even go with the dress. A pair of white plimsoll type trainers or a pair of those vintage looking Saltwater sandals which you can get in all colours would look good with that dress. And more relaxed hair.

Reactions: 16
I think I need to take a break from her and tattle for a while. Hubby just been told today they’ll be making a third of his workplace redundant in the next few weeks. We were scraping by as it was before all this. Genuinely think it might ruin us if he lost his job now. Anyway I’ve been crying all day and feel sick so I really can’t deal with this idiot and her free tit she doesn’t deserve anymore.

Everyone look after yourselves. It’s a hard time for a lot of us. Hope everyone’s ok xx
I'm so sorry to read this my lovely...... fingers crossed he'll be one of the lucky ones...... if you ever want to chat just send me a message here...... Take care and big hugs to you and your lovely little family...... 💞 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ the shoes!!!! Just when you think her style can’t get any worse!!

for those asking about what stepupbaby said they just said they were new to this,trying to figure out what influencers to use etc, they did ask me why I didn’t like fopps but I really can’t be arsed to reply if they can’t be bothered with a quick google search before they gift (sorry press sample to someone who does not work in the press) over £200 of product to someone!

Reactions: 8
You can use someone's bathroom apparently 😕
Yes you are allowed to use the bathroom but should wipe it round after - I went to the loo at my parents.... then used anti-bac wipes around the seat, handle, etc and obvs washed my hands - tried not to hold on to the banister going up and down the stairs and straight back out into the garden.... x

Reactions: 7
Yes you are allowed to use the bathroom but should wipe it round after - I went to the loo at my parents.... then used anti-bac wipes around the seat, handle, etc and obvs washed my hands - tried not to hold on to the banister going up and down the stairs and straight back out into the garden.... x
Considering inviting friends round just so they can clean my toilet tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Those sandals don't even go with the dress. A pair of white plimsoll type trainers or a pair of those vintage looking Saltwater sandals which you can get in all colours would look good with that dress. And more relaxed hair.
I wore one of these summer dresses last week from Sainsbury’s but mine was with a pair of £1.70 pumps in the sale at Sainsbury’s😂 And I did wear a bra no belt! 🙈😂 It is a bit granny like but I was comfy and defo not a size 8 I’m not as uhmaaaazing as Fopps!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t think she understands that they can still play with toys younger for them. She’s ridiculous. It’s like she thinks oh your nearly 2 so I’m getting rid of all the toys for 1yr olds 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she understands that they can still play with toys younger for them. She’s ridiculous. It’s like she thinks oh your nearly 2 so I’m getting rid of all the toys for 1yr olds 🙄🙄
They are just going to become spoilt brats. She’d honestly turn her nose up at me 😂 not that I’d be bothered but We don’t just buy for the sack of it. If she let them have full run of the downstairs they’d play with different things all the time.

Reactions: 7
Fopps had a friend suggest to the company to gift Fopperholic the learning towers. I spoke with them. The owner is actually lovely and took the time to have a conversation about old Fopps. She she an account she knew of contacted her to say that Fopps was looking for 2 towers and with such a large following it would be great to gift her and get her brand out there. She said she is new to all this gifting stuff so asked me for feedback on how to pick a genuine influencer next time. She said she has been inundated with messages saying she has picked the wrong person to gift, but said they weren't rude but it has now made her more aware for next time 💛

Imagine getting a friend to suggest to a company they send you a freebie! 🙃
Tell us again how skint you are Nikki!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
🙄 no straight answer
She's always an absolute witch to this person. She suspects her of being one of us. She was like this with Hev until she finally blocked her because she read here.... the stupid, flugly hearted, dumpy, guniea pig headed witch. That dress, shoe and insta wanker belt combo is absolutely hideous. She looks 10 years older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nikki just because you're giving toys to charity it still doesn't make you a good person. Not even sure I believe you but CBA to give you the brain space to contemplate it cos I'm too busy stuffing my face with a stuffed crust 🍕😂. You're still no Chelsea.

Legit thought that till was gonna be one of the boys bday presents. But noooooooo. Of course notttt.... It's for now 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.