Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter was bought a soft bodied dolly when she was born - at 18 Dolly still sits on her bed..... she's been left at a hotel and posted back and my daughter still takes her on holiday with us...... she's been stitched and washed and very loved ! I also have a Teddy on my bed that my mumma gave me when I was born - said teddy is 55 years old..... she's so awful to throw their fav comforters away !
I had a doll called Katie that I got when I was two. so all through the 80s she was my favourite toy ever to play with she came absolutely everywhere with me. My mum was a single parent and we didn’t have a lot of money so we used to get her baby clothes from school jumble sales and wash them and dress her in them. I just had to make believe and use my imagination when it came to making cots and stuff for her. I’ve got such lovely memories of her and still have her now and my kids play with her and love her just like I did, even though she’s a bit dishevelled looking😄 it makes me so mad to see the disposable toys these boys get and their never going to appreciate or cherish any of them. They don’t even get chance to play with them long enough to enjoy them. I pity them I really do. Such a materialistic, false, showy, public life they live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
her utter disgust for anything not SW friendly is hysterical, you can totally picture her turning her nose up by the tone of voice she uses "I don't eat those" "they're for Chris" "they didn't usually have those" its like anything above 5% fat or 100 calories gives off a foul stench only fopps can smell

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest post, that’s not Lawson counting to ten it’s Lawson counting brilliantly to 5 then you finishing the rest and him copying you
Agree- he can count to 5 Nikki-( well done Lawson) not ten you moron! Nothing is ever good enough for her it’s always got to be the next thing.. and her passive remarks about Grayson on the caption. Makes me sad that the boys will read that one day and realise nothing they ever did was good enough. Not even how they look (filtered to literal filth)

Well done everyone that guessed the yoghurt haul would be Lidl 🤣🤣 Don’t want to watch it so thanks for the run down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just find her parenting so regimental. I understand that children need guidance, but they don't need to be barked orders at, can just imagine what she's like when the camera's not rolling!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just find her parenting so regimental. I understand that children need guidance, but they don't need to be barked orders at, can just imagine what she's like when the camera's not rolling!
Can you imagine her singing and doing silly dances with them or putting on voices when she reads to them? I bet she's never attempted to have a silly laugh with her own children. Awful 😑

• Sad
Can you imagine her singing and doing silly dances with them or putting on voices when she reads to them? I bet she's never attempted to have a silly laugh with her own children. Awful 😑
We were all hiding under the duvet this morning and tickling each other and laughing so much, i really couldn't imagine her doing that, or if she did then she would be the one filming and faking having fun. Her fake laugh she does winds me up!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why wouldn’t she enjoy a pizza and a bottle of wine with her husband and kids on a weekend?? I’m fairly slim, eat healthily probably 80% of the time, I enjoy a takeaway/ full pizza all to myself 😲😲😲 a drink and some chocolate thrown in with my family on a weekend, she’s not going to gain her 3 stone back by letting go and having a treat every now and then. What a boring bloody life

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why wouldn’t she enjoy a pizza and a bottle of wine with her husband and kids on a weekend?? I’m fairly slim, eat healthily probably 80% of the time, I enjoy a takeaway/ full pizza all to myself 😲😲😲 a drink and some chocolate thrown in with my family on a weekend, she’s not going to gain her 3 stone back by letting go and having a treat every now and then. What a boring bloody life
👏👏 this!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This!

I’m in weight loss mode with my PT and I said I wasn’t prepared to do it if I couldn’t have a take away on a Friday evening with my partner. Life is about balance and you can still maintain or lose Fopps and have that slice or 5 of pizza!

Also - been to her wedding venue a number of times with work.... I wouldn’t have my wedding there when there are a lot of other venues in the West Midlands. Their sister hotel is a lot nicer but that is more recent.

Reactions: 15
Right I'll have to catch up later as I'm off to Lidl! Not an #ad not a paid shop and not because Flops has been! This is the highlight of my week 😆 it's first day opening is today so I don't expect I'll be home before lunch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's called balance isn't it...... and I think this is what most people do on a weekend.... i'm very overweight (always trying to lose!!) we eat healthy meals during the week - home cooked etc but yes, weekends are usually a curry or pizza.... with some pudding of some type.... all of my slim friends when we go out never ever scan the menu for the lowest fat/healthiest option.... because they don't need to and she shouldn't either - does she think if she goes off plan for one meal she will pile the weight on ? She is so boring...... the boys will never really enjoy a nice 'treat'....

Lidl like I said before has the most uhmazing pastries, bread etc.... I always get my kids something - chocolate crossiants, pan au chocolat (sp?!), brownies, cookies.... on shopping day - it won't blow a whole week of sensible eating - her kids would love a pastry...... !! a FULL FAT pastry !

I'd say she spent around £15 on just PROTIEN yoghurts !!!

This!

I’m in weight loss mode with my PT and I said I wasn’t prepared to do it if I couldn’t have a take away on a Friday evening with my partner. Life is about balance and you can still maintain or lose Fopps and have that slice or 5 of pizza!

Also - been to her wedding venue a number of times with work.... I wouldn’t have my wedding there when there are a lot of other venues in the West Midlands. Their sister hotel is a lot nicer but that is more recent.
Where was her wedding venue? I’m rather local too and am very intrigued. So many beautiful venues around Warwickshire and the corporate looking photos don’t appear to be any of them!

Reactions: 7
Where was her wedding venue? I’m rather local too and am very intrigued. So many beautiful venues around Warwickshire and the corporate looking photos don’t appear to be any of them!
Hogarths Solihull I think

Reactions: 1
It was Hogarths in Solihull. It’s a lovely hotel don’t get me wrong, but we host work events there.

Reactions: 4
Hadn’t heard of that place - the outside areas are beautiful. The inside is very “work” like, not romantic like the outside

Reactions: 4
Hadn’t heard of that place - the outside areas are beautiful. The inside is very “work” like, not romantic like the outside
Didn't she have the wedding in October too? I'd have thought she'd be all over a summer wedding seeing how much they loved their holidays 😴

Reactions: 8
Didn't she have the wedding in October too? I'd have thought she'd be all over a summer wedding seeing how much they loved their holidays 😴
It as end of October and on her video she said it rain all day ... but some of the pics are outside so it must of stopped at some point ! Also .... she looks nothing like her wedding pics now ! Like a totally different person ! The room they got married was like a corporate business meeting room... it did have what looked like velvet curtains as a back drop - perhaps that swayed it for her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think that’s why the photos are so shite it was likely raining ☔ and princess Flopps wouldn’t have wanted to get her bouffant wet...might explain why she didn’t have some lovely photos outside like most normal folk would have

I surrendered and skimmed the YT vid.. 🤢 🤮 those protein pots are flavoured soft cheese .. More than anything I just worry those boys don’t get enough nutrition- everything is light or reduced fat (something that is VITAL at their age for healthy development) maybe if they weren’t on a diet they wouldn’t look washed out and “need” a horrendous filter 😢😔
She is so vain and damaging honestly I despair

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Looking at the comment princess prikki has been on a deleting spree 🤣🤣🤣
She really is a twit...... “i must go before it all defrosts” not one frozen item is there. She’s such a daft bint thinking we’re all as thick as her like we’re gonna fall for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.