Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely happy to acknowledge when she looks nice; I think most of us aren’t here just to blindly slag off everything someone does just for lols? I think she has a decent enough figure (certainly doesn’t need filters and stretching and all the other weird tit she does in some photos), and most of the time I think she improves herself with makeup if you know what I mean. She has a pretty face in my opinion- quite puffy but 🤷‍♀️.

But that belt, and those shoes- just NO Nikki.....they are god-awful- even I can see that and I ain’t no fashion guru. You have a decent face, arms, waist, boobs, but your lower half is not your strong point🤪
I agree, I even said that the dress she has on really suited her in the haul video and that she has a lovely figure, but she gets it so wrong! The belt and the sandals, no no no!! She’s trying to dress it up when she should just leave it casual.

It also draws attention to her bottom half, which is where she’s heaviest. You’d think considering she believes she’s some sort of fashion guru she would know better by now. I think she just really struggles to accept her age and any flaws she has. None of us are perfect, it’s about dressing for your own shape and making the most of what you’ve got instead of trying to look like other people.

Didn’t she say she was going to a friends house for their kids birthday or something? It’s probably there she’s had the photos taken. Definitely shouldn’t have been sharing kids toys. She’s really shown how thick she is during this pandemic hasn’t she?

Reactions: 16
She's gone from 153,393 followers last night to 153,342 just now - so around 50 gone overnight..... fingers crossed people will keep leaving - though she still has loads !
👏 People are seeing through Her now .... but the Credit Card will be out ready to buy more, fake witch.

Reactions: 13
She said she went to a friends house the other day for a birthday thing so must be the friends garden! that’s the same day she did a photo shoot with those beggy freebies

Reactions: 7
Nikki hun.. Unfortunately I think you do need a bra with that dress, or is that what the belt is for?

• Haha
For someone so in to fashion..... wtf are those sandals about!! She has a lovely figure but she’s not got a clue how to dress for her figure or her age!! She’s either trying to dress like a 20 year old or her nan! There’s no inbetween 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I need to take a break from her and tattle for a while. Hubby just been told today they’ll be making a third of his workplace redundant in the next few weeks. We were scraping by as it was before all this. Genuinely think it might ruin us if he lost his job now. Anyway I’ve been crying all day and feel sick so I really can’t deal with this idiot and her free tit she doesn’t deserve anymore.

Everyone look after yourselves. It’s a hard time for a lot of us. Hope everyone’s ok xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think I need to take a break from her and tattle for a while. Hubby just been told today they’ll be making a third of his workplace redundant in the next few weeks. We were scraping by as it was before all this. Genuinely think it might ruin us if he lost his job now. Anyway I’ve been crying all day and feel sick so I really can’t deal with this idiot and her free tit she doesn’t deserve anymore.

Everyone look after yourselves. It’s a hard time for a lot of us. Hope everyone’s ok xx
I'm so sorry to hear that, stay safe and hope you're all okay 💜 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These are her stats since June 1st! I’m surprised the credit card isn’t out yet!!
Shame it doesn’t show how many people she has blocked?!!

Hope everything goes right for you all and your hubby ends up being in the two thirds group rather than the one third.

Unfortunately this is something she will never understand as she doesn’t have empathy

X

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I’m sorry to hear that and I have everything crossed for you and your hubby 🥰. One thing I have really learnt this week is to give yourself a break from anything that doesn’t serve a genuine purpose, this stupid cow is one of them and has no clue what real people are going through.
Look after you and yours. Take care xx

• Heart

So so sorry to hear this😢 please take care of yourselves and keep in touch when you’re ready. sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm so sorry to hear this, I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

• Heart

I hope that everything works out as best it can for you all. x

• Heart
I know we can visit people in their garden but I didn't think that extended to using toys etc 🤔 I bet they've not even thought to wipe them down or wash the boys hands 🙄

Reactions: 11

I am so sorry to hear this. Take care, look after one another xxxx

• Heart
I know we can visit people in their garden but I didn't think that extended to using toys etc 🤔 I bet they've not even thought to wipe them down or wash the boys hands 🙄
If you can’t go and use someone’s bathroom why on earth would you think touching toys is ok!!

Really sorry to hear this hun, fingers crossed he will be in the 2/3 of the workforce 🤞🏽
Take all the time you need- sending lots of hugs- virtual Gand T’s and a giant dairy milk

These things are things Fopps would never understand or have empathy for- too busy bragging and begging on the gram to realise the country is at the start of a huge recession

How do you do this? Is it pricki (ie simple as fook) proof on the website?
Really easy- took about 4 mins- you can even add screenshots of evidence! Which I had plenty of hahhaha

Hideous vile sandals... Bit like the waste of space wearing them 😂
Omg what the fk are those on her trotters 🤮 she has no idea about shoes ALWAYS gets it wrong!!
sorry if anyone has those shoes but they are VILE 😭

Sorry to hear this, fingers crossed for you, she might seem to have it all given to her on a plate but I'd still rather tit in my shoes and wear them for a week than have her life, she's nothing to feel bad about, she just deserves pity.......for being a vapid, beggy witch 😂 chin up, tatters are rooting for you and yours

• Heart
She has replied to someone else that it is chris' relatives house! They still shouldn't be using the toys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.