Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betty80

Chatty Member
God imagine the party bags at the boys future birthday parties. Cut up melon, bag of Ryvita minis, a strawberry each, half a babybel, half a birthday cake grenade bar and half a mug cake wrapped up in kitchen towel!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
If anyone on here still follows her go and unfollow now!! Her profile isn’t private so you can still watch the shit show and just not give her the extra numbers!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Filterholic

Bet she thinks she's so fucking cleaver. Honest to god this has really pissed me off!!!!
She’s sly as anything isn’t she!! Choosing to change from ad to “press sample”
How about #beggedforthisandgotitforfree #tootighttospendcashonmykids #wouldratherbegontheinternet #getshitforfreecosionlycareaboutme

🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So it's a hot sunny day and she has what looks like a ribbed jumper on ?! What about all the bandeau stuff she HAD to have ? Or even a t-shirt ? She's always so overdressed !!

So the rugs weren't cheap - of course but I bet they aren't classy ! Also how can you tell from a picture on the internet that they are such uhhmazing quality ? FFS!!

So they've bought a sofa, artwork, rugs etc but she doesn't want to go Ikea for the storage (which I'm assuming will be for the boys!) They are so over looked she just wants HER extension part to look the bizz for the Gram ! She's a hateful woman - the delivery might be a bit pricey but it works out cheaper than going there as now Coventry is closed they'd have to go all the way out to Wednesbury on the M6 which I think would be a bit of a trek... it would save her making an effort for her kids too !!! We just know those boys are going to have a small area squished in the corner of the room ..... I really don't know why she bothered having kids.... Oh yeah I do... because she was told she couldn't ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

21 month old toddlers are getting the grasp of social distancing ?! REALLY NICOLA REALLY ? Don't talk like a dick !!!

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Since I unfollwed her tonight another 20 have..... I don't know how to do it on my phone but if I look at her profile on my laptop on Insta and hovver my mouse over the 153K it gives an exact number - it's gone down 20 since about 7ish - hope it keeps going down fucking beggy bitch..... ! She is a disgusting human her small dicked husband spent £175 on trainers at the weekend and they are forever flashing the cash/faux wealth - the company are fucking stupid too..... if they had any decency they would of given them to someone else...... who doesn't flaunt all that they buy over Insta..... she won't use them... she'll only use them to keep them in one place there is no way they will join in on anything because she does fuck all with them..... she really is the lowest of the low over this....... if she gets fake grass I swear I'm going to go round and piss on it .... !!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I turn down freebies and ads all the time
KnOw yOuR WoRtH.....

....you look like you’re about to shove HALF a grenade bar up your chuff for your Babestation subscribers.

You fucking clown.

CD0E83D8-BFB5-4306-AD67-20910779D8FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Popsock123

VIP Member
i always wonder this too!
They are totalling spending the gov Grant they both will have applied for with being self employed. They don’t have money, you don’t sell your kids belongings for a fiver if you have money. The have greed that’s all

• Wow

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She bought a pizza for Chris and the boys to share in the shopping - what did she do, stand the boys in there to peel the cling film off of it? She said they don’t like pizza so I can’t imagine she’s bought one and then made some in the same few days. She is a moron. Her extension is a cluttered shit hole (shock) that’ll have devalued their house, her husband looks bored AF and her kids are going to grow up with issues because of her parenting and yet all she cares about is swanning round in cheap fashion aimed at 20 year olds with her smug face and hamster bun loving her life because she’s begged £240 worth of white MDF to cage her kids.

• Heart

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I notice her little post about Ad/Gifted etc is in such small font and so hard to read.... she's a fucking shit show she really is.... she puts most of her free stuff in a story maybe a little #gift #ad and that's it - never to be used again after that one time..... if she knows her worth and advertises some of the shit she does then her worth isn't much !!!

Her menu for the last two days is so boring..... no variety really...... and 2/3 prawns on the keeeenwaaaaa...... ffs that looks like a kids portion and I think the AMAZING yoghurt (no mention of protien though !!) is a dig in our direction..... except you spelt it wrong its uhhhhmazing 😂 😂

Chelsea's little ones are two today 🥰🥰 She's decorated all the room with lovely bright balloons, banners, done the table up with little gift bags for all..... I bet there will be sandwiches, crisps, sausage rolls, cake for them and they have an amazing cake and Blipi banners - couldn't see Fopps doing that in a zillion years for her boys...... it'll all be carefully staged for the Gram....... how sad !!
Fopps will probably have a buffet consisting of 3 mini cheddars each, half a baby bel, jacket potatoes, and some kind of protein plate for the mini Einstein’s birthday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Someone commented saying how great his speech is an she replied back thank you I'm not that experienced with being a first time mum ..what's you being a first time mum got to do with his bloody speech 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
The boys favourite is ryvita and soft cheese?
I can't imagine there are many kids of that age that have been given ryvita!
How she can say she doesn't give them diet food is beyond me, everything they have is low fat and is clearly what is 'allowed' on SW. Yes it is just food, as she says, but its food for weight loss, it definitely not what growing kids should be eating.
I'm not saying feed them crap but they need more good FATS
If there is anything that upsets me more about her, it this.

• Angry
  • Sad

Mardymaud

She’s definitely had something done to her lips. I know they can swell in pregnancy but that much? And they’ve never gone down? Mine didn’t swell all I got was a swollen fanny and varicose veins😩😂
And the whole ad press sample really pisses me off. People don’t give you stuff and your under no obligation to show it. I’m sure that’s the whole point Of them gifting it from the heart so they get more sales.

• Haha
  • Wow

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Fopperholic #41 went on the beg & got her stools, again she breaks lockdown rules but that’s ok she got to wear her clumpy mules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Snoop D O Double G

When she buys all these new toys why do we never see them again? Is the sole purpose to film a few insta stories of the boys being ‘obsessed’ with them while Fopps plays with them and add a swipe up?? Then do they just get thrown away?? Plus the one with the planes, you get 12 in a pack so if you’re not a multiple mum you could go halves with a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is 12 small toy planes too many for one child 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Never thought I agree with nikki but yep she knows her worth alright....naff pot noodle ads. Winning there nikki, winning!! 😂

• Haha