Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't follow slimming world but do follow some accounts for the odd tip. There are so many amazing people, some have recently lost 4+ stone in 6 months or so and the food they eat puts fopps' poor, disordered diet in the shade. They also feed their children normal food not sw. They are far more inspiring than fopps and her I lost 3 stone in 3 months 20 years ago, even though I didn't and even though I'm still hanging onto that I'm not even at my target weight anymore. She really needs to let go of sw, even though she won't as that's her biggest audience, and the people that hang on her every word need to go follow someone else. I don't understand how anyone finds her inspiring
Whenever I see your profile pic it reminds me of Fopps' SIL Carly 🤣 ;)

Reactions: 1

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have lip fillers (only 0.8ml) and I love them! Not to mention nobody has actually noticed unless I point them out because they look natural, but I can tell the difference myself especially with lipstick. The girl who did mine is a nurse and she told me that many lip fillers that go wrong (like Nikki’s ha) are because the people who do them don’t stick to 1/3 volume on the top lip and 2/3 on the bottom, apparently it’s the ‘golden ratio.’ Anyway, lip filler isn’t properly regulated in the UK - anyone can go on a one day course and do it, there’s no register for people offering it and no regulation on the products they use either. So plenty of terrible lip fillers around and unfortunately hers are VERY obvious!
I've heard it's really painful. Is it bad?

Reactions: 1