Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging Budweiser in her pics 🙃😂 is she hoping to be their next brand ambassador....

Can just imagine their next advert. Fopps on the phone to mad Mazza.
"Whaaaaaasup, have you tried this AHHHMAZING low cal, low syn beer mum?!"
"Oh my gorgeous Nikki, no I have not. I will be sure to buy 1 when I'm out buying a Grenade bar since you have never let me try them even though you get boxes and boxes delivered and only have half a bar at a time! Love to gorgeous chris and the boys!"

Sorry...got a bit carried away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry I know this isn’t the right thread but does anyone know where the thread for Mummy in the know has gone?
its still on here but for some reason its hard to find in the search

Reactions: 1
Edit the exposure, contrast, tint etc...you mean like a filter does then Fopps? 🤦‍♀️
Probably ends more edited than if she'd just used a filter. Her face is more blurry than a cctv crime watch special lately, I can just about make out her features!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really is thick old fopps. You are using a filter love, that isn't you naturally

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tagging Budweiser in her pics 🙃😂 is she hoping to be their next brand ambassador....

Can just imagine their next advert. Fopps on the phone to mad Mazza.
"Whaaaaaasup, have you tried this AHHHMAZING low cal, low syn beer mum?!"
"Oh my gorgeous Nikki, no I have not. I will be sure to buy 1 when I'm out buying a Grenade bar since you have never let me try them even though you get boxes and boxes delivered and only have half a bar at a time! Love to gorgeous chris and the boys!"

Sorry...got a bit carried away!
DEAD at the whatssssuuup. It don’t get old 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she think she's relatable saying the boys are playing up (of course Faverson wants Mummy!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ).... she's having a beer (low calorie of course !! FFS) before 5pm..... and is sat in her grey lounge with her VERY VERY heavily filtered picture posing with her said beer (should of tagged ronseal while she was at it !!) ....... Oh do duck off....!!! I don't know any of my friends who would be sat like that with a 2 year olds... hell I'm wearing my bandaeu dress (five years old from Tesco !!), no bra, flip flops and my hair in a messy (hamster free) bun on top of my head - totally make up free..... on my 3rd can of Koppenberg (I do put it in a glass) and my teenagers are being a pair of argumentative shits........ Hate to tell you this Nicola it's gonna get a WHOLE lot worse before it starts to get any better so strap yourself in and buy some proper alcohol you silly over filtered bint ! :rolleyes::rolleyes:😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She's such a bullshitter... I'd say she's having a decent day if she's managed to shower, blow dry her hair, straighten it, put make up on, paint her nails, fake tan and even get dressed! Some days when my child is a screaming banshee I barely get to brush my teeth, let alone the full works. The mother has been around has she 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
9 bottles prikki is making a come back. I wonder if she's scared that if she gets drunk, the mask will slip and her not so hidden inner chav will come steaming out and threaten to fight us all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The boys get second hand wellie boots and puddlesuits..

She sells car mirrors for a fiver instead of giving them to someone who needs them...

But it’s a new £175 pair of trainers for Chris...
Surprised he didn't get his mankles out for the occasion 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What kind of hole does a photoshoot with their new trainers 🤣🤣🤣 just shows how shallow they are. They are so cringe worthy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Kids are kids at the end of the day, you have good days and bad days. She has a lot of ‘me’ time which is why when they play up,
maybe if she spent less time worrying about turkey mince, fat free yogurt and putting her phone down Grayson wouldn’t be so needy and little Lawson would get some much needed attention.

Reactions: 13
He did a photo shoot with trainers.

If only he had two other matching photogenic things in his house that he could regularly take pictures of without spending more money on shite. Honestly these bleeping people!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
only fun sponge fopps could do a "need a drink" picture and include syns 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They are both so pathetic they act about 18.
You just think it times like these they’d think and not brag so much about trainers, extensions, expensive rugs. I would love to see how much they spend in a week vs how much they have coming in.
During lockdown they must of spent a lot more than that pathetic donation she made to the baby bank.

only fun sponge fopps could do a "need a drink" picture and include syns 😂
If you need a drink you don’t give a tit about syns

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.