Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she buys all these new toys why do we never see them again? Is the sole purpose to film a few insta stories of the boys being ‘obsessed’ with them while Fopps plays with them and add a swipe up?? Then do they just get thrown away?? Plus the one with the planes, you get 12 in a pack so if you’re not a multiple mum you could go halves with a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is 12 small toy planes too many for one child 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she buys all these new toys why do we never see them again? Is the sole purpose to film a few insta stories of the boys being ‘obsessed’ with them while Fopps plays with them and add a swipe up?? Then do they just get thrown away?? Plus the one with the planes, you get 12 in a pack so if you’re not a multiple mum you could go halves with a friend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is 12 small toy planes too many for one child 🤣🤣🤣
they go on Facebook marketplace to be flogged for a fiver 🤣
Stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought that was so bleeping patronising - felt like a 'if you've only got ONE baby' then go halves..... and 'here you go' swipe up ! I'd rather poke my eyes out with pins Fopps you greedy bastard !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She just likes to remind everyone that she has TWINS. Two babies. So much harder and expensive than one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dying at the thread title! I still can’t her over her ‘training’ the boys to pick up the balloons. She’s the least maternal mother I’ve ever encountered 😩

Reactions: 18
Someone said she had a vlog where they viewed the house they’re in now and said it was too small......anyone got the link?
Fopps is very shallow and materialistic and I think she is so unnatural as a mother. I’m not shaming her but it all feels so fake and forced when “acting” like the doting mother

Reactions: 12
It’s her way of attempting to be relatable to the lesser mums of the world. (Those who don’t have cupboards sorry islands in their kitchens)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘You poor people could go halves if you haven’t had a successful career like me’

😂

We haven’t seen any mince meals in a few days. Wonder is that coming tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apologies - she said her current house was too small. 3 bed for two people is too small.
I'm not that sorry.

Wow she comes across like a stuck up c*** in that blog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not that sorry.

She's always been a materialistic bint then ! 'Gorgeous neighbours' FFS! 3 bed house not big enough.... car not big enough..... h2b dick not big enough.... 😂 😂 wedding venue absolutely stunning - from what I've seen it looked like a very average hotel function room ? Oh and hubby had a foot long and 'full fat' crisps and she had a double turkey salad and pop crisps - bleeping GET A LIFE.... Chris should of run for the hills then... bet he has to have a 6 inch these days !!!! She really is the most vapid, boring, materialistic, dull, woman I've ever 'known'!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.