Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s not a nightdress!’ 🤣🤣🤣I knew I’d saw her in it before, when she went to that little island by Portugal 😜 looks Like she’s about to start dancing to YMCA
I’m sure this is a Steps dance move...

TRAGEDY! With your Botox gone you can’t go on
it’s TRAGEDY! When your life’s all wrong and you got two sons it’s hard to bear... with no babysitters and you ain’t going nowhere...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mardymaud

Do you know I’m sick to the back teeth of this stupid cow crying because she wants to see her parents😢 and the boys have changed so much and they haven’t seen them! She’s fucking lucky she can sit in her crushed velvet shit hole of a palace and has been quite safe throughout this whole pandemic. I have worked right through it with old people who have had coronavirus who don’t understand and can’t stop themselves from coughing in your face.while wearing limited ppe and then actually catching it and taking it home to my family. The worst thing ever was the worry about my child becoming unwell as I had brought this virus into our home through having no choice but to go to work! She’s an absolute dickhead!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
See how long this comment lasts!
This was me and I’m not even ashamed. It latest 40 minutes and had 15 likes on it. She just deleted it with the same attitude that she has used during this entire lockdown!!
Nikki...I know you read here, you are vile, you are selfish and your attitude is the same as I would expect of a young child!!! Over 800 people, in TWO days, have lost their lives and you are celebrating with a glass of cheap Aldi wine, because you can now have people in your back garden!!! Good luck socially distancing your toddlers, because those rules STILL apply even in your back garden!!!
you are a disgusting excuse for a human being, but you will never ever change, because your needs and yours alone are above anything body else and their safety!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Betty80

Chatty Member
He's an arrogant prick (petit) ... thinks he's a smart arse with his replies... no pity for him either as bad as each other ... boys don't stand a chance growing up with this narcissistic pair 😔😔
Omg the arrogance🙈 who does he think he is?? So is he implying he also buys £500 trainers too as they are so well off? Why’s your Mrs selling gifted items for £5 then you tramps?? Oh and p.s Chris to save your Mrs some time trying to find your Petite knob at night, here’s a clue For her... it’s situated right in the middle of your forehead about 3inches up from Your mouth that resembles a 300 year old cemetery🖕🏻 all the £500 trainers in the world will still not stop you looking like POB or make your willy grow to 2 inches. sorry mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #39 - correcting peoples spelling, ha that’s rich! Coming from you ya beggy bitch! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Betty80

Chatty Member
Ohh I’ve just realised I’ve become a VIP bitch member yeah 👏🏼 And I would like to thank floppy bollocks and un petite penis for giving me the opportunity to have earned this title due to the shit show that is their life! I Thankyou😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #39 my dad is as fit as they come, except when I want Virgin to get us home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Loves their gym wear they so kindly gifted her.....why are you wearing kat Slaters nightie for your ad then prikki??
I can't fucking breathe from laughing at what an absolute fucking dick head she looks ! Grenade is a protien bar aimed at sports people right ? WTAF is she doing drapped over her fucking garden furniture wearing her fucking grannies 70's slip with a pile of flowers..... I think this is a close one to the pot noodle in her belly.... I'm fucking howling and shaking my head at what an absolute state she is !! I actually have cringe for her ! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

EDIT - she says she loves their gym wear - well why isn't she fucking wearing it ? God she really is the gift that keeps on giving - she manages to surpass herself constantly..... I'm still laughing !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pinklady567

VIP Member
This was my extension that’s I had, I left the kitchen as it was and knocked through the patio doors and built a snug room that also leads to the garden!!
Much more usable with small children....ignore my kids scooters they got them for their birthday not just because they had to have them 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36

freakshake

VIP Member
e
Sharing a government website link doesn’t prove anything, it’s just her trying to justify her actions! Regardless of if he is at risk or not, her response is the issue. She could have just said “ah guys, thanks for the concern, but my dad if ok. He isn’t at risk and we will ensure we follow the guidelines when we do get together” But no, bitchy Nikki has to continue to get her point across in that salty, nasty way that she thrives on.
Ah but she played the heart problems age card when she wanted a private jet home from Florida

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36