Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought both the over 70s and the high risk category were both supposed to be shielding thats why i look after all my neighbours who are in their 80s as their children and grandchhildren live hours away and because i want to obviously.
No there are two categories.

Clinically extremely vulnerable - ie those with specific medical conditions that will have received a letter stating that should shield for the 12 weeks.

Clinically vulnerable - this includes over 70’s, pregnant, asthmatic (not severe), diabetes etc. These categories are advised to socially distance as much as possible.

Alot of people in the clinically vulnerable category have decided to completely shield for their safety, which is fair enough. My Grandad is almost 90 and hasn’t left his home/garden since lockdown not even for a walk as we all told him due to his age we wanted him to shield - although he has not had a letter we just don’t want to take any risk!

Reactions: 5
They end of that reply was so salty. Bet she had her witch face on typing that
Sharing a government website link doesn’t prove anything, it’s just her trying to justify her actions! Regardless of if he is at risk or not, her response is the issue. She could have just said “ah guys, thanks for the concern, but my dad if ok. He isn’t at risk and we will ensure we follow the guidelines when we do get together” But no, bitchy Nikki has to continue to get her point across in that salty, nasty way that she thrives on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was very open on here that we had a relative in intensive care, that relative was my father in law, who lives over 100 miles south of us. He spent 8 days in intensive care and a further 8 days on a Covid ward. I had never, until the day he was taken to intensive care, seen my husband cry. My sister in law got the “goodbye” call that all families receive when he was taken down. It’s horrendous, you get one update day and the days are long. Not faulting the NHS, they were amazing and so rushed off their feet. He was sent home on 17th April, is still eating purée food as the ventilation tube has damaged his throat and gets out of breath climbing the stairs! Going home doesn’t mean it’s over, it’s just the start!
So watching people “celebrate “ that they can sit in somebodies garden when the death rate is slowly creeping back up, really angered me!! Sorry to rant.....

Don’t worry, you haven’t burst my bubble. I live in the real world, I don’t live in a Nikki shaped bubble. I never suggested he does need to shield and no I don’t know anything about his health! I do, however, know that he is over 70 and classed as at risk, regardless of any other health condition. So he should be protected, which also means Nikki’s mum should be protecting him. By meeting others, she isn’t doing this. It’s up to them what they do and how they do it. I don’t really care to be honest, as long as I do all I can to keep my own family safe and not put people at risk that I potentially will come into contact with, then I know I have done all I can!

What a scary and worrying time you and your family have had..... I do hope that your FIL will continue to improve even though the process is horrendeously slow...... no need to apologise either...... it's not affected Fopps so therefore it doesn't matter...... regardless of if her Dad should/shouldn't be protected her excitement at going over and I'm assuming taking the boys is insensitive to her followers - how can you 'celebrate' when 100's a day are still dying including followers loved ones..... and also I feel personally cruel to her boys.... they've not seen Nanny and Grandad... we've seen how little Lawson especially is with his Grandad..... what will go through their little heads when they see them and there is no hugs/kisses/cuddles (although I doubt she'll adhere to that rule behind closed doors)...... I see she's responded in her usual patronising way..... and don't forget as she's told us before 'her dad makes his own decisions' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 'Try not to judge others' She's a cheeky patronising bleep...... but it's OK for her to 'celebrate'... duck OFF FOPPS

Big hugs and love to you and your family 🥰🥰..... it's horrendous and the not being able to see/help/comfort your in-laws is one of the awful effects of this situation. A friend has just posted on my FB.... heartbroken at not only losing her father but also only 10 people at the funeral and not being able to celebrate his life when he deserved so much more.... that's the reality...😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
e
Sharing a government website link doesn’t prove anything, it’s just her trying to justify her actions! Regardless of if he is at risk or not, her response is the issue. She could have just said “ah guys, thanks for the concern, but my dad if ok. He isn’t at risk and we will ensure we follow the guidelines when we do get together” But no, bitchy Nikki has to continue to get her point across in that salty, nasty way that she thrives on.
Ah but she played the heart problems age card when she wanted a private jet home from Florida

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What a scary and worrying time you and your family have had..... I do hope that your FIL will continue to improve even though the process is horrendeously slow...... no need to apologise either...... it's not affected Fopps so therefore it doesn't matter...... regardless of if her Dad should/shouldn't be protected her excitement at going over and I'm assuming taking the boys is insensitive to her followers - how can you 'celebrate' when 100's a day are still dying including followers loved ones..... and also I feel personally cruel to her boys.... they've not seen Nanny and Grandad... we've seen how little Lawson especially is with his Grandad..... what will go through their little heads when they see them and there is no hugs/kisses/cuddles (although I doubt she'll adhere to that rule behind closed doors)...... I see she's responded in her usual patronising way..... and don't forget as she's told us before 'her dad makes his own decisions' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 'Try not to judge others' She's a cheeky patronising bleep...... but it's OK for her to 'celebrate'... duck OFF FOPPS

Big hugs and love to you and your family 🥰🥰..... it's horrendous and the not being able to see/help/comfort your in-laws is one of the awful effects of this situation. A friend has just posted on my FB.... heartbroken at not only losing her father but also only 10 people at the funeral and not being able to celebrate his life when he deserved so much more.... that's the reality...😭😭
Thank you 🥰 just so grateful he is one of the lucky ones that made it home, many on his ward didn’t 😔 and that is the reality day by day.
Love to your friend too, it’s absolutely heartbreaking. The not being able to be together is possibly the hardest thing.
Fopp’s doesn’t care about anybody but herself, she won’t think about the boys when making these decisions. Good luck trying to strap them into a pushchair, when they have happily spent 10 weeks walking and not needing one 😂😂

e

Ah but she played the heart problems age card when she wanted a private jet home from Florida
Had forgotten this....when it suits her ah?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We all know that she will break the rules and cruelly take the boys to see her parents. Will she be sensible enough to put them in their pushchair so that they don't run up to her parents and try to hug them? not nice but this has to be a kinder way of doing it other than screeching and shouting at the boys who don't understand social distancing.

After all their mother doesn't understand it at 40 ;) so how are they to understand it at their age?

Reactions: 15
why doesn't she just circle some sofas on the DFS website and tag them....it would be easier than trying to describe what she wants sending as a freebie for the extension ;)
and don't forget she wants a SLIM sofa so nothing above a size 8 please

• Haha
Reactions: 29
why doesn't she just circle some sofas on the DFS website and tag them....it would be easier than trying to describe what she wants sending as a freebie for the extension ;)
and don't forget she wants a SLIM sofa so nothing above a size please
but only 3 seater maximum so who sits on the floor ? Looking at that space I have so many ideas for it but like everything she is clueless... I'm still baffled at the cooker so far away from the hob, the sink and there is no plating up area/work surface ... it's a bleeping shambles ! The whole point of that type of extension and them windows is to create an open, free flowing, spacious area not have it filled to the brim with furniture ! Idiots !

• Haha
i hope she doesnt get one for free as she doesnt need a freebie she has a blackhole of savings but if she does then she gets sent something hideous and also that she has to do several posts not just stories with clauses that the posts are not deleted for a miminum of several years and that she has to place ad on every single post/story/vido/vlog that the sofa features in for a year because they are the ASA rules

Reactions: 13
but only 3 seater maximum so who sits on the floor ? Looking at that space I have so many ideas for it but like everything she is clueless... I'm still baffled at the cooker so far away from the hob, the sink and there is no plating up area/work surface ... it's a bleeping shambles ! The whole point of that type of extension and them windows is to create an open, free flowing, spacious area not have it filled to the brim with furniture ! Idiots !
you can't educate pork even if its the less than 5% fat kind ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going to do what she wants I’m afraid, he dad maybe fit in her eyes but he’s had health problems less than 6 months ago. She is in incredibly foolish to be going to see her parents but it’s her decision and as horrible as it sounds she will have to accept the consequences if something did happen.
Unfortunately what anyone says will not stop her!! She is the most selfish women I have ever come across, no one has been able to see their family. I haven’t been to see my grandparents as they are over 70 and I’m not going to risk it until there is a huge decline in deaths. The is still 400 people dying per day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and don't forget she wants a SLIM sofa so nothing above a size 8 please
Sized down sofa!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry no she hasn't it was just on her stories, I've posted it on her FB post and made it all sucky arse licking, so how long it lasts is anyone's guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is me that posted the News report 👍🏻
Ah my bad, that must be where I saw it 🙈. Thank you.

Reactions: 3
My mother in law has a chronic disease that lowers her immunity and she is over 70. For whatever reason, she didn’t receive a shielding letter even though she clearly should have. Maybe it got lost on the post, maybe her name slipped through the net, who knows. She took it upon herself, quite rightly to shield. My point is, you do not have to be told every little detail by the government, people need to take responsibility for themselves. Just because we are now told we can meet up does not mean we should all rush out and meet up. The government are ‘playing this by ear’ they don’t actually know how this is going to pan out, no one does. People like Flops, that don’t weigh up the consequences of their actions, think only of themselves and celebrate the latest news with a glass of wine, just astound me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s going to do what she wants I’m afraid, he dad maybe fit in her eyes but he’s had health problems less than 6 months ago. She is in incredibly foolish to be going to see her parents but it’s her decision and as horrible as it sounds she will have to accept the consequences if something did happen.
Unfortunately what anyone says will not stop her!! She is the most selfish women I have ever come across, no one has been able to see their family. I haven’t been to see my grandparents as they are over 70 and I’m not going to risk it until there is a huge decline in deaths. The is still 400 people dying per day!!
She was incredibly foolish to take her parents to Florida with the impending pandemic and go to Disney the day before it closed but that didn’t stop her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.