Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's bedtime and she's whipping them into a frenzy - even saying 'I know I shouldn't at bedtime' but continues on regardless.... it's obvious they are not tired.... they must be roasting in those sacks...... the other morning they had pj's on .... does she get them out of bed .... take the sacks off and put PJ's on them ? How very weird ???? She must literally just shut the door with the white noise and duck off downstairs for her dried out dinner and 'ME' time..... and they will self settle eventually..... she's not right in the bleeping head she's really not.... if I put mine to bed too early I'd never hear the end of it for ages.... I can still remember a neighbour coming and knocking the door to tell me my son was standing on the window ledge in his room... ! He went into a bed around the same age the boys are because my daughter was due and I didn't want him to feel 'pushed out' of his room/cot so he went in with his big brother but as he was 5 years old the younger son would go to bed earlier - he'd used his pillows and bed guard as a ramp to climb onto the window ledge.... got himself under the black out sheet we used to hook to the curtain rail (nothing fancy in them days) and he was pressed against the window waving at the neighbours - little bugger !! I notice Lawson is by the window - imagine him doing that ! She'd freak !! Cannot wait till they go in beds - they'll be tag teaming I bet hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look how much light is coming under the curtain onto Lawsons cot. I find it odd they don’t have longer curtains or a blackout blind but yet she claims they fall asleep the same time every day even with that much light coming in? I bet those boys weren’t asleep for a good 45 minutes after those stories were posted, they were hyper!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s ever adapted that routine either as they’ve grown. But I suppose nobody told her that kids needs change as they grow.....
This. Having a routine is one thing, but never adapting as they grow is very strange.

Reactions: 18
This. Having a routine is one thing, but never adapting as they grow is very strange.
Feels to me like she can't wait to get rid of them and get them in bed.... they even had the same routine on holidays - last year and this year...... at this time they have no where to be in the mornings so why not have a nice dinner together... then go for a little walk..... come back have their bath, story, bed etc and just go that little bit later ..... I love having meals with my kids - it's chance to chat, have a laugh.... even when they were little we had more meals together than not..... it's just very very odd behaviour from two people who claim they wanted a family so, so much... They've had no excuses these past few weeks....... Imagine on holiday staying in every night because your kids have to go to bed at 7pm !!

Reactions: 23
So sad! I feel like all behaviour is communication and them throwing the toys out of the cots is to communicate that they’re not ready for sleep. My daughter will sometimes do the same, so we go and give her a cuddle or a little drink. Not just leave her til the morning 🙁 Those boys must feel so stressed and anxious at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They weren't tired.
I would probably bet they didn't go to sleep for a good hour after this.

Routine is fine, but it needs to adapt as the children grow. They've been going to bed at that time for a long time now.
Maybe no one told her the older they get the less sleep they need overall so bedtime will change.
After all she's a first time mum.

Reactions: 19
More overly staged/posed photos....... filtered to within an inch of her life and she looks scrawny - boys look miserable as sin in the pushchair - hot and bothered ...... it's been so hot today and this place is up the road from me so I know how hot it gets...... why would you even go to the park dressed up like that in heels ?!!!!! Fake as fake can be Fopps !

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I have two kids, yes two, not twins though and through all the lockdown we’ve had no routine, kids go to bed when they’re tired, my eldest is 8 and can judge for himself but my youngest is 3 and goes any time between 7 and 9 PM, depending on how tired she is.

My kids have nothing to get up for, we’re having long lazy days in the garden, picky plates for meals as it’s hot, loads of ice lollies. I’m still working in the office and my OH is working from home so we need to be up by I’m trying to enjoy all this time of having no real rush to do anything, it’s one of the positives of all of this.

It’s still so hot at 6.45 no way those boys are comfortable enough to sleep. :( the only saving grace is they have each other and not one baby locked in there room on there own.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s got some serious roots there! And she’s avoiding that poster lol
That's really nicely put but she won't like it ! She'll possibly ignore..... or maybe reply and then delete it later !

Is it just me that thinks that rear view looks like the dress is see through ?

EDIT - I think she's already deleted it - what a bleeping salty witch !! :mad::mad::mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Bang on 6.45 for bed time, god forbid she digressed from the bloody routine 😬😬
I took my two (3&7) for a walk along a beach when it was quieter after tea tonight. so by the time they got in they were manky they had sand all sticking to sun cream from earlier today. I had to bath them and then of course supper so they didn’t get in bed until 8:45 which is late for them but you know what? Hay ho they had a nice night there’re in bed Now snoring from the exercise and sea air. There’re fed and clean and no school etc.. tomorrow. Does it really matter? No. She’s so bloody anal with this routine only so she gets me time!😏 Grow bags are great for babies but in this heat at this age, I’d stopped using them. So hot and restrictive at their size.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s absolutely tit at these giveaways you never see her “pick at random”. I’ve done my own giveaways before and also record me selecting numbers or names at random

The comment on her post is true... They do look filthy, it's just weird. Why would she think it looks good?! And they look totally fed up!
Them boys like they they’ve just been down the mine pits

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My boys go to bed at 7pm (4&5), and I definitely kept the youngest in the cot as long as possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.