Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
I can call it now that they will go early and come back before the boys birthday - God forbid she'd miss out on showing off a party on the Gram !

Yes I thought that too when I looked at the dates, she is so predictable, also means she will be controlling everyone's else's time out there as she will want her family back for the boys birthday !!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why the fuck have those boys got tan lines. GET A FUCKING HAT ON THEM.
Not defending her but my eldest is like this. Hats, long hair, factor 50+ make no difference- he’s olive skinned and has tan marks in December. My daughter is fair with blonde hair, has exactly the same sun protection as my son and has never burnt and never had any tan lines.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Would you be kind enough to please tell me where you bought the black sandals from? I really like them but I don’t want to swipe up. I have to work full time and look after my family to survive so someone who doesn’t work is not earning a penny from a swipe up . Thank you xx
asos, they are pull and bear

Reactions: 3

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Just had a thought and it’s totally off topic so excuse me for rambling lol...

Imagine if/when the two boys have kids of their own, will Fopps be as much help to them as her own mum has been to her? I highly doubt it. It would be so funny to be a fly on the wall in the future when social media is a thing of the past, well for all of us anyway (maybe Fopps will still be trying to make it happen). I can’t imagine her with teenage sons or being a doting granny someday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
So Rooella, you've changed your tune! You said yourself back in March that people with heart disease are more at risk, so which is it? Yes, I've looked at your 3 previous posts as I wasn't sure if you was Nikki or not...
Late to the party on this, but I have type 1 diabetes and have a heart condition (had a heart attack aged 29) and whilst I am classified at risk I am not meant to be shielding. I have to agree her father wouldn't be expected to as most recover pretty quickly after it and live on to be pretty fit and healthy! Doesn't mean I don't think Fopps is a grade A moron

Reactions: 2

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Am I going mad ? I've just started to watch an Insta video thing on her page about some Uhhhhhhmazing eczema cream and now it's gone ? Oh and it wasn't Burts Bees or whatever she calls it that she said she uses ALL the time - it was another on Balwood ?? or somethng !!
Has it gone completely? I used to use balmond on my daughters hair, her scalp is really bad and it’s the only thing that has ever really cleared it. When I realised Fopp’s was an ambassador I stopped buying it, would start again if they have dropped her 🤣

Reactions: 1

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Sorry to burst your bubble but he doesn’t have to shield because he’s had a pacemaker. You have no idea why he needed it and for all you know he could be fairly fit & healthy.

I usually find this thread funny but I think its just cruel to suggest she’s risking her dads health.
Yes, I agree. Shielding is a stricter isolation category that only includes people with specific medical problems. For example people with certain cancers, recent chemotherapy and people on strong immunosuppressants. I don’t think she has ever said her Dad falls into this category?

Acey678

Cant believe that the boys were size 6 nappies. My eldest is almost a year older than them and still only wears a 5 and it's not like she is even small. Seems ridiculous. No wonder they always look like they are fall and falling down
My almost 2 year old wears size 6 nappy pants - has done for 6 months easily. She's 98th centile for height & 91st for weight though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do the boys wear Aldi nappies? We found they came up small in bigger sizes & switched to Pampers.

caz272

Chatty Member
She won’t have known to do that, nobody Has told her to do that. Just like nobody told her she had to help her own babies to learn to sit etc.. Just like she doesn’t seem to know she’s to teach them to use cutlery and eat a yogurt from a pot themselves. She’s good at teaching them phonics thought at 1yr old!🙈

I don’t think OP commented on their looks negatively? Just said how she thinks Nikki feels about them?
just not keen on commenting on how they look or that they have zero spark. That’s not them - that’s her that’s done that to them. Kids are so internet savvy it won’t be long before they can see comments written about them.

flopps provides us with ample material in bits she actually does and say - she is the gift that keeps giving. So I don’t see the point in trying to guess what’s in her head or whether she thinks her children aren’t good looking.