Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juniper

Chatty Member
The Grenade Ad has really highlighted her lack of creativity (and she calls herself a content creator!)

Fopps, let me help you.

1. Wear the grenade clothing you were “gifted” (hate that word), not Bet Lynch’s nighty
2. Don’t layer the pink product on a pink background and definitely don’t filter, sorry preset, your camera so that the cushions etc are also pink.....the product doesn’t pop! In the shot your chosen, the eye is drawn to that hideous “dress”
3. Don’t put a series of pics up, especially when the second one looks like you’re mid blink (I get that she’s trying to look down at the product, but the fixed expression which is the same as the first pic make it look like an outtake)
4. What the fuck are the flowers for?? If you have to have a prop, how about.....erm, strawberries to match the flavour????
5. The product should be in focus, especially in the pics with you in them - you should not be the focus
6. At least pretend to eat the damn product!

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Who needs to wear expensive AS FUCK Jo Malone perfume to the fucking park in lockdown? Who needs to buy more clothes and shoes for ANOTHER photo shoot at the fucking park in lockdown? Why are her photos always so muddy and blurry?

Put your toe away and stop being such a vain cunt. Oh and put some hats on the kids!

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
A dress to throw on (from Asda btw) because she needed a few more bits 🙄 and two pairs of fugly shoes that make her ankles look fat! (Oh and the white pair look like she stole them off a pensioner at skeggy market!)

• Haha
  • Wow
The bedtime clips. What the actual fuck have I just watched?? Bedtime is for winding down, not tickling them, throwing their toys and pillows at them and then turning the light off whilst they’re jumping about in their cots. Take them back downstairs, read them a couple of stories and put them in bed in another hour. I’ve never see two kids so far away from sleeping, in their cots, with grobags on???

• Sad

Scullybob

VIP Member
So Chelsea had her boys out in the garden in their pj's playing and then dressed in cute outfits playing 'mixing' with their outdoor kitchen full of water and mud.... they are very busy and very cute.... i know this because I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES.. not because she gave us a running commentary 🙄🙄 meanwhile in Warwickshire Fopps is giving us a blow by blow account of the boys new gifted personalised outfits.... and telling us how cute her boys are and how boiling it is... as per usual not a hat in sight 🙄🙄

Edit bet the t-shirts stay white all day too !!
That's what I like about Chelsea, she just films the boys and if she says anything, it's just her interacting with the boys and mainly praising them. I once asked her why she didn't have a you tube channel and she told me that she doesn't like being filmed and she wouldn't even know where to start. I find her so honest and the boys are so funny. I really wish Fopps would watch and learn, but we know she won't. She likes to be on camera way too much to do that. I don't believe for one second that she let them have ice creams. I've never seen her letting them have even a milk lolly. You'd think she'd make some home made lollies with blueberries and banana, they'd love them and they're so healthy. She's not a foodie, if she was she'd be making loads of healthy, tasty meals for the kids instead of giving them slimming world slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
one sweet potato burger each on a salad, thats it? if I gave my hubby that he'd think it was a starter, they're more like an onion bhaji so wont be a filling meal at all with just salad, bloody hell fopps let your hair down and have some chips....anyone else remember back in the day when she would just sniff food rather than eat it if it was "off plan" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Leopardprint

VIP Member
She ignored all advice and went to Florida in the midst of a global pandemic, had an extra trip to Magic Kingdom when things started to worsen...there’s no way she hasn’t been to her Mum’s! She protests too much 😂

lexiloo

VIP Member
why doesn't she just circle some sofas on the DFS website and tag them....it would be easier than trying to describe what she wants sending as a freebie for the extension ;)
and don't forget she wants a SLIM sofa so nothing above a size 8 please

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just had a thought and it’s totally off topic so excuse me for rambling lol...

Imagine if/when the two boys have kids of their own, will Fopps be as much help to them as her own mum has been to her? I highly doubt it. It would be so funny to be a fly on the wall in the future when social media is a thing of the past, well for all of us anyway (maybe Fopps will still be trying to make it happen). I can’t imagine her with teenage sons or being a doting granny someday.
Most pushy parents want their children to do well at academic subjects or sports... She'll be sending off auditions for Love Island or whatever is about in 20yrs.. "make sure you tell them boys I lost 3 stone in 3 months ... Gold consultant... YouTube channel"

• Haha
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Omg the arrogance🙈 who does he think he is?? So is he implying he also buys £500 trainers too as they are so well off? Why’s your Mrs selling gifted items for £5 then you tramps?? Oh and p.s Chris to save your Mrs some time trying to find your Petite knob at night, here’s a clue For her... it’s situated right in the middle of your forehead about 3inches up from Your mouth that resembles a 300 year old cemetery🖕🏻 all the £500 trainers in the world will still not stop you looking like POB or make your willy grow to 2 inches. sorry mate!
His teeth are socially distanced from each other 😂

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
They end of that reply was so salty. Bet she had her bitch face on typing that
Sharing a government website link doesn’t prove anything, it’s just her trying to justify her actions! Regardless of if he is at risk or not, her response is the issue. She could have just said “ah guys, thanks for the concern, but my dad if ok. He isn’t at risk and we will ensure we follow the guidelines when we do get together” But no, bitchy Nikki has to continue to get her point across in that salty, nasty way that she thrives on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Catching up after a few days 😅
You guys make me laugh! What the hell are those posed photos from her walk all about?! The pics with the boys strapped in the pram are just so sad. Why would anyone post those?! Oh that's right...because she thinks she looks ahmaaazing in the pic and the boys are an afterthought. Why not just ask chris to take a pic of herself posing so she could tag Asda FOUR times in the 1 pic 😳😲😂 what an absolute beg!!
20200601_151024.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

KeelOver

I hate that she will never tell you where she’s bought anything from. You always have to swipe up. That way she’ll earn money from the cookies (the only type of cookie she’ll like!) that get placed on your device for about 30 days. I have never swiped up on anything of hers and if I did, I’d make sure that all cookies and cache were deleted immediately. She’s not making any money from me!

• Sad

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She is a selfish twat. We all miss our parents and family. I have had several relatives die alone in hospital - no one at the funeral, friends give birth alone - no one can meet their newborns, and a seriously ill grandmother who I have not seen in weeks and can not see. Who knows if I’ll see her alive again. But I have stuck by every rule right from the start because I don’t just think of myself.

• Sad
  • Heart