Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else find it really sad they put the boys to bed then have a bbq just the 2 of them? I get it’s nice to have couple time every now and then. It’s just the rigid routine with the boys that they can’t enjoy things like this as a family.
Or why couldn't they just have had it at the boys teatime? Why them pair of dickheads bothered having children I'll never know!

Reactions: 25
Who else has a bleeping egg at a bbq 😂😂😂😂😂 We've had a few bbqs in lockdown, my 3 boys aren't fussed with burgers, skewers etc but we always have our bbqs in the day so they can join us, we cook extra sausages and jacket spuds in case the boys do fancy something (they always end up having a plate of something) as well as making them all a picnic lunch which they eat outside with us, you know like a family!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
See how long this comment lasts!
I've just looked and that comment has gone - God forbid she should have a dose of the reality of lock down.... she's a bleeping selfish bleep !!

Oh and 'we like it well done' translation Deuxchebspetitcock has burnt it to a bleeping crisp... Looks the rankest BBQ I've ever seen..... My Dad and Hubby do a fantastic BBQ and never burn anything..... thank God she's got that egg for extra protien because the burger looks like bleeping charcoal.... and BBQ's are family affairs..... We'd never make one just for the two of us ! Like someone said earlier I really don't know why they've had kids because she can say it over and over how amazing they are but it seems obvious they are a massive inconvenience and I'm sorry Love but it'll only get bigger as they get older and won't go to bed early or don't want the slops you dish up... or need to be taken here, there and everywhere...... she's selfish to the core - they both are !

I've typed this very fast because I'm very vexed at her today :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 23
fun sucker fopps with her handy boiled egg again....does she keep them in her pockets???? ooh hang on Chris, don't dish up until I grab my protein hit of a boiled egg.......syn free don't you know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See how long this comment lasts!
This was me and I’m not even ashamed. It latest 40 minutes and had 15 likes on it. She just deleted it with the same attitude that she has used during this entire lockdown!!
Nikki...I know you read here, you are vile, you are selfish and your attitude is the same as I would expect of a young child!!! Over 800 people, in TWO days, have lost their lives and you are celebrating with a glass of cheap Aldi wine, because you can now have people in your back garden!!! Good luck socially distancing your toddlers, because those rules STILL apply even in your back garden!!!
you are a disgusting excuse for a human being, but you will never ever change, because your needs and yours alone are above anything body else and their safety!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Why would you celebrate when so many people have and are still dying from something that isn't currently curable 😔

I am glad I will be able to go and see my parents in their garden, but that will be without my toddler. It is hardly happy families time 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This was me and I’m not even ashamed. It latest 40 minutes and had 15 likes on it. She just deleted it with the same attitude that she has used during this entire lockdown!!
Nikki...I know you read here, you are vile, you are selfish and your attitude is the same as I would expect of a young child!!! Over 800 people, in TWO days, have lost their lives and you are celebrating with a glass of cheap Aldi wine, because you can now have people in your back garden!!! Good luck socially distancing your toddlers, because those rules STILL apply even in your back garden!!!
you are a disgusting excuse for a human being, but you will never ever change, because your needs and yours alone are above anything body else and their safety!!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
👏👏👏👏 has she blocked you too ? I bleeping ate her I really do.... she needs a dose of reality !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
👏👏👏👏 has she blocked you too ? I bleeping ate her I really do.... she needs a dose of reality !
Surprisingly no 😂😂 she might when she reads here. It’s not my real account so not really bothered!
She is vile, the way she celebrates like she did on the last announcement, she watches for these updates but hasn’t got a clue about the reality of it all! I have never said I hate anyone, but I dislike her and I don’t even know her!! How can anybody be proud to be connected to this selfish **** 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Whatever the announcements were today, I won’t be rushing out to meet up with my family, I’m not prepared to put my elderly mother, who is shielding, at risk. Thank goodness some of us us holding back, at least that should compensate for the idiots who don’t give a tit, hopefully.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Noticed the JD seasonings has been used after it was mentioned here the other day....
👀 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whatever the announcements were today, I won’t be rushing out to meet up with my family, I’m not prepared to put my elderly mother, who is shielding, at risk. Thank goodness some of us us holding back, at least that should compensate for the idiots who don’t give a tit, hopefully.
What happens if you are sat in a garden and you need the toilet! You can’t go in to the house 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope Fopp’s has portable potty’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.