Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d also have to keep his gob shut because his teeth look like there’re having a social distancing party in his mouth!
I'm surprised she hasn't made him sort his teeth out yet. Or at least insist that he smiles with his mouth shut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
hey! Longgggg time lurker- just joined as the latest shannanigans have pushed me over the edge- burning the boys to make them look tanned is the new low!
Have to say they are not olive skinned nor is she (underneath the thick troughed on make up and these instagram filters (the ones on stories tend to be the ones that make you orange) Faveson has mousey hair hardly the Mediterranean skin she is trying to portray

I honestly think she feels they are not as good looking as she hoped- they both look like Chris even Otherson has blonde hair but is all Chris - same nose, profile and ears -she gets salty if anyone says this though “as she can’t see it” I think she’s forgetting her hair is not bleach blonde as we can see from the grey dark roots

on another note- one of her twin mum mates Jayde has two gorgeous boys identical too- with naturally olive skin and dark hair- as does Jayde- I’ve noticed she copies her a lot- maybe she’s hoping to burn the boys enough and put enough filters on that they will get as many deals as they do? They also wear a lot of personalised clothing- makes more sense as they are identical though! Also they are 4 so actually pull the outfits off- whereas Fopps kids just don’t! Don’t get me wrong they are sweet enough but like has been said plenty of times have zero spark about them- although I am team Otherson he looks like he will bite back one day lol
Yes Jaydes boys are so cute and have personality unlike Fopps little statues ☹

Reactions: 8
hey! Longgggg time lurker- just joined as the latest shannanigans have pushed me over the edge- burning the boys to make them look tanned is the new low!
Have to say they are not olive skinned nor is she (underneath the thick troughed on make up and these instagram filters (the ones on stories tend to be the ones that make you orange) Faveson has mousey hair hardly the Mediterranean skin she is trying to portray

I honestly think she feels they are not as good looking as she hoped- they both look like Chris even Otherson has blonde hair but is all Chris - same nose, profile and ears -she gets salty if anyone says this though “as she can’t see it” I think she’s forgetting her hair is not bleach blonde as we can see from the grey dark roots

on another note- one of her twin mum mates Jayde has two gorgeous boys identical too- with naturally olive skin and dark hair- as does Jayde- I’ve noticed she copies her a lot- maybe she’s hoping to burn the boys enough and put enough filters on that they will get as many deals as they do? They also wear a lot of personalised clothing- makes more sense as they are identical though! Also they are 4 so actually pull the outfits off- whereas Fopps kids just don’t! Don’t get me wrong they are sweet enough but like has been said plenty of times have zero spark about them- although I am team Otherson he looks like he will bite back one day lol
Come on they’re toddlers lets not comment on their looks. The tan lines are so so awful and the personalised clothes are beyond chavvy but that’s Fopps fault, not the boys. I for one think they’re cute and the lack of personality is because she doesn’t interact with them much. When they were running round the house with Chris they were full of life I just think they hate the camera in their face the whole time and confused as to why mummy is suddenly interested in them when the phone is out

Reactions: 17
Why the duck have those boys got tan lines. GET A bleeping HAT ON THEM.
Some kids do just naturally tan. Like her twin mum tash_blake_ivy the little girl tans it’s just her skin tone. plus my sister would go brown. My mum would put suncream on hats and T-shirt and she would still tan.

So he may Tan well if Chris tans well but she should be using suncream as a last resort not the only source of protection. Give the boys lunch in the shade. Put one activity in the shade at the least. Wear T-shirt’s. Try hats and if they pull them off the suncream their heads. Once she gets that fake grass the boys will be even more hot and bothered. With Lawson she needs to be even more careful as he’s sooooo blonde!

Reactions: 12
It’s not a nightdress!’ 🤣🤣🤣I knew I’d saw her in it before, when she went to that little island by Portugal 😜 looks Like she’s about to start dancing to YMCA
I’m sure this is a Steps dance move...

TRAGEDY! With your Botox gone you can’t go on
it’s TRAGEDY! When your life’s all wrong and you got two sons it’s hard to bear... with no babysitters and you ain’t going nowhere...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Come on they’re toddlers lets not comment on their looks. The tan lines are so so awful and the personalised clothes are beyond chavvy but that’s Fopps fault, not the boys. I for one think they’re cute and the lack of personality is because she doesn’t interact with them much. When they were running round the house with Chris they were full of life I just think they hate the camera in their face the whole time and confused as to why mummy is suddenly interested in them when the phone is out
I don’t think OP commented on their looks negatively? Just said how she thinks Nikki feels about them?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think OP commented on their looks negatively? Just said how she thinks Nikki feels about them?
just not keen on commenting on how they look or that they have zero spark. That’s not them - that’s her that’s done that to them. Kids are so internet savvy it won’t be long before they can see comments written about them.

flopps provides us with ample material in bits she actually does and say - she is the gift that keeps giving. So I don’t see the point in trying to guess what’s in her head or whether she thinks her children aren’t good looking.

That porridge toast looks absolutely gross....2 strawberries each and the boys loooove it.....it's just a flat version of mug cake with zero syns or taste by the look of it! They really are on 15 syns a day!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just give those kids a normal breakfast??? It looks disgusting what she makes them. I’d love to just have a bowl of cereal or toast and jam ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Probably already been said but why does she buy them semi skimmed milk in the Aldi haul? Shouldn’t toddlers swill be on whole milk? Putting them on a diet already. And I spotted the new scooters in her stories this morning. More unnecessary buying. Why can’t she leave them till their birthdays?

Reactions: 10
If I left stalks on my toddlers strawberries he would definitely eat them 😂 it’s all for the gram 🙄

• Haha
She needs to get rid of those high chairs too and get the boosters for the dining chairs. It’s going to look so over crowded. It would look so much better with a corner sofa and the telly on the opposite wall, but the cupboards and the cooker are there instead!

Eurgh reins. Hated them with my first - always felt like I was walking a dog... that still wanted to run in the opposite direction to where I was going. But sure fopps, sure they will help you to "control" the boys.

That space is going to look so cluttered once she moves the dining table in and puts in a sofa etc. So much potential and she’s completely ruined it with that layout.
Thing is with nothing in it will look massive but once you start putting stuff in then it's surprising how itll fill up... we've got a big extension and once it had stuff in it soon looked smaller! Can't actually believe they are just matching up the floor at the very least have new flooring and paint everywhere...... I just can't get over this tit show... and the step from door to patio is an accident waiting to happen 🙈🙈

Thing is with nothing in it will look massive but once you start putting stuff in then it's surprising how itll fill up... we've got a big extension and once it had stuff in it soon looked smaller! Can't actually believe they are just matching up the floor at the very least have new flooring and paint everywhere...... I just can't get over this tit show... and the step from door to patio is an accident waiting to happen 🙈🙈
You can just imagine the doors being open and the boys whizzing through on the bikes it scooters 🙈

Reactions: 8
So I’ve not watched any of her extensions videos as it bores me to death but seen her stories this morning. Please can someone tell me that the sink isn’t remaining stuck out like that?? It’s a shambles and the “island”🤭 looks even more ridiculous Now! She’s going to have some job keeping the glass on those doors clean with two little toddlers!

She’s not having a new floor? What?! Omg what a joke! Good point about that step too🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.