Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those reins do not work, they just try to run away and then get frustrated! I would only really use them when we took my daughter somewhere really busy like a zoo, not just when out for a walk! She really does not enjoy motherhood 😢

Reactions: 19
Reins don't bother me tbh, but her attitude about 'controlling them' does. My daughter was very dinky as a toddler (she's definitely not now), and hand holding was uncomfortable - her stretching, me bending, so reins were a good compromise.

The extension will look so over crowded, and be totally impractical to use. Their builder must go home and laugh about the pair of them.

Reactions: 16
Such a telling line with those back packs ‘mummy can control you’

Nikki you are never going to be able to control those children, Grayson even more so as the way you treat him differently to Lawson.

Also watched the chase video from last evening on her stories. Those nappies are hanging off the boys! My ex husband puts larger sized nappies on our little one than he needs so that 1. He doesn’t have to change him as often and 2. If he has a large poo there is more nappy to catch it... his words not mine!

However I personally think she doesn’t know what they weigh as didn’t go see health visitor for checks pre lock down so doesn’t know which nappies they should be in or how a nappy should actually fit!
To be fair to her HVs say after 12 months babies need weighing every 6 months. But you don’t need to know what a child weighs to know what size nappy they should be in. Just by looking she should know they shouldn’t be in a size 6 nappy!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t do reins with my eldest but my youngest was like a rat up a drainpipe and I used them on the school run which is along a busy road.

Reactions: 10
Her dining table is going to be near the oven? So when she has both boys pulling out chairs and climbing near a hot oven she only has herself to blame. I know she doesn't seem to actually cook in it that often but that makes it worse as its not like the boys will be used to being told no its hot and to then keep away

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see the sofa slap bang in the middle of the extension, that’s going to look tit 🤣 Talk about cluttering up a nice open space. It’s just going to be a mish mash of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait to see the sofa slap bang in the middle of the extension, that’s going to look tit 🤣 Talk about cluttering up a nice open space. It’s just going to be a mish mash of stuff
Sitting on a sofa and staring at a sink and an oven🙈 FFS! I’d rather just go and sit out in my garden on garden furniture. Seriously what is the point?? I thought the whole point of this extension was a playroom for the boys? A playroom with a oven and sink in it and a tit load of sharp corners & glass🙈🙈🙈 I dispair.

Reactions: 14
I really don't knowwhy she didn't just do the extension but rather than an open plan area just keep a dividing wall between it and the kitchen? She could have internal double glass doors where her external doors were go keep the boys out if she wanted. That way she could have still had a family area/playroom with access to the garden? But without the worry of the boys bashing into the island cupboard and her walking around whilst they play with hot food from the oven.

The layout all wrong. She's rushed it and she'll regret spending all that money on something that doesn't work.

Reactions: 15
Nikki have a look at inside number 10. That's how you add an extension whilst keeping the same kitchen and flooring. You are welcome
She follows quite a few home accounts who show some beautiful homes 'inside number 10' and 'kjg_home' are just a couple. Foppy wants to do it her way whether it defys the laws of common sense or not, so let her. I'm totally here for the tit show.

Reactions: 16
Sitting on a sofa and staring at a sink and an oven🙈 FFS! I’d rather just go and sit out in my garden on garden furniture. Seriously what is the point?? I thought the whole point of this extension was a playroom for the boys? A playroom with a oven and sink in it and a tit load of sharp corners & glass🙈🙈🙈 I dispair.
This new extension does not consider the boys one little bit - she can say all she likes she wanted a playroom for them but all they are going to have is the small space where the dining table currently is..... the rest is so it looks good for the Gram! The whole thing has been done on the cheap..... if the kitchen units are OK then fine don't replace them - it's costly..... but at least make it look like a big open living space.... We had an extension over 15 years ago on the back of the house..... we have the kitchen and lounge running parallel and then the dining room is across the back with a ceiling like she has.... at the time there was a rule about too much glass allowed so we didn't have doors like that we have sky lights, 2 windows and french doors.... at the time it cost over £15K (including a new kitchen) when it was done we had new flooring that ran from hallway/cloakroom, through kitchen and into the new area ..... all matching..... if you are going to do a job do it properly when you can afford it - the amount of money they spend I think they'll of had a big as loan on their mortgage as neither have been working properly since March..... her for ages before..... their outgoings are huge...... it's all for show..... including sadly the boys..... I've learnt over the years if you can't afford it don't have it...... we have overspent over the years and now in our 50's still have a mortgage and debts..... when others our age are mortgage free etc....... they'll be like in their 60's and still paying tit off.... because she will give the boys everything they want -the latest phones, trainers, designer stuff..... mine had expensive items for birthdays and christmas and never top of the range phones etc because kids are careless.... and not many look after their stuff !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This was my extension that’s I had, I left the kitchen as it was and knocked through the patio doors and built a snug room that also leads to the garden!!
Much more usable with small children....ignore my kids scooters they got them for their birthday not just because they had to have them 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This was my extension that’s I had, I left the kitchen as it was and knocked through the patio doors and built a snug room that also leads to the garden!!
Much more usable with small children....ignore my kids scooters they got them for their birthday not just because they had to have them 😂😂
That looks ideal and would of worked with the space she had too .... she could of had the exact same set up and then on the right behind the wall the kids area leading straight into the garden.... Also think the sun will fade her 'slim' sofa when she gets it ! Your set up looks really cosy.... and the way the sofa is you can keep and eye on your kids while in the kitchen.... 😊

Reactions: 13
She would’ve been so much better off with something like this! That’s a far more kid friendly space. But she didn’t do this for her kids, that’s clear now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.